Top white diapers and why

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I gotta admit, there's some nice designs out there but also some rather brash and/or garish ones. But, like diapers, the designs change over time. 🤗

wiliawi

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'm am extremely loyal to Confidry 24/7. just plain white, no indicator strips. Just my vintage. Even in big boy pants, I'm still a all cotton tighty Whitey guy, will be forever... I used to love the old BVD briefs, softest, thickest cotton briefs I remember. I really enjoyed wetting those before I discovered diapers.

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I have not tried Confidry 24/7 or BetterDry, but I've been most partial to Northshore Supreme Lite, Rearz Inspire and, on the lower end, Tranquility ATN. They're the most comfortable I've worn. For some weird reason, I love wetness indicators, so the Northshore and Tranquility are pretty good there, plus wetness is very visible on the Tranquilitys, and that's a plus for me. Abenas are also my go-to, but I hesitate to call them purely "white" given their design.

Diaperdudeinmass

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm am extremely loyal to Confidry 24/7. just plain white, no indicator strips. Just my vintage. Even in big boy pants, I'm still a all cotton tighty Whitey guy, will be forever... I used to love the old BVD briefs, softest, thickest cotton briefs I remember. I really enjoyed wetting those before I discovered diapers.
In Massachusetts also, I agree with your briefs statement, I love my tighty whities. Best white diaper is megamax

Last edited:

seandetering

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No one ever talks about Wellness Superio Signature. It's a great day diaper! White, high SAP, discrete, but takes 3 wettings. Looks like an Abu Simple with the tapes/panel but no waistbands. Sizing runs a little big, so if you are between a medium and large go with the large.

Last edited:

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I am a MegaMax and Dry 24/7 guy for plain whites, but the Betterdry I have on today isn't bad either!!

LittleKalebJr

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Oo this is tough. I’ll go with NorthShore Air Supreme. Good absorbency, hook and loop for flexibility, and comfortable cloth disposable.

Honorable mention for Tranquility ATM. Best budget diaper imo and I find the plastic backing to be very pleasing.

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The two (three) best fitting diapers I've ever worn are the dry 24/7s and the Crinklz/betterdrys. I've never actually worn the Betterdrys, but I only recently found out it's the same diaper as Crinklz without the print.

Both of those diapers seem to have the best combination of tapes, waistbands, guards and shell stretch for my body type. So comfy!

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Rearz Inspire+InControl are hard to beat for all white. And if you want single tape all white, their Inspire Select (lower capacity, same as their regular Inspire) are pretty much your only option.

Yohonthegreat

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Rearz Inspire+InControl are hard to beat for all white. And if you want single tape all white, their Inspire Select (lower capacity, same as their regular Inspire) are pretty much your only option.
I was looking at those aren't they super cheap on rears website like 40 a case plus shipping