Top white diapers and why

Yohonthegreat

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok I'll go first. My go to white diapers is gonna be the m4 (witch this last case Iv been disappointed about how many have ripped) and total dry plus. The total dry diapers are my go to on a budget.

WABX

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do total dry diapers x plus too and also buy white diapers from Northshore supremes lites. Now and then i will buy printed one just for fun.

Last edited:

DiaperKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'm loving my northshore supreme briefs in purple/polka dot accents...They are plastic backed without too much crinkle noise, highest levels of absorbancy and honestly white is pretty boring, so I am loving they are a cute color and that's why they beat it! Variety is the spice of life they say 😊

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'm loving my northshore supreme briefs in purple/polka dot accents...They are plastic backed without too much crinkle noise, highest levels of absorbancy and honestly white is pretty boring, so I am loving they are a cute color and that's why they beat it! Variety is the spice of life they say 😊
Variety is the spice of life unless you’re married in which case it’s the down payment on your spouse’s lawyer’s lake cabin!

Yohonthegreat

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have tried all of the northshore line and they definitely are my favorite purple is also my favorite color

DiaperKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I also love vintage and have worked in the thrift industry as a worker and a thrift business I owned years ago. I love older styles & hate pretty much everything new in the stores but I keep it at clothing because those damned tapes rip on older classic styles & I'm 24/7 so I do the best modern diapers mixed with vintage feel, baby doll like diaper covers 😍