To those who have seen professional mommies

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If you have gone to see a professional mommy at least two times, I’m wondering how you find it affects you both immediately following the session and then overtime.

Do you find that it intensifies your longings to be little or appeases the need and frees you up to focus on other things? Or no difference?

How does the impact of paying for a service so unique and intimate as this impact you, if at all? I know we all are aware that people have to make a living so that doesn’t need to be stated, but does it affect you spending money for someone to spend time with you and baby you or otherwise care for you in a certain way?

Do you tend to see the same person over and over and does that feel like a good thing? Does it feel like a connection you are building or is it less personal and simply you returning to a service provider because you prefer their menu and manner of services over others? To those who visit different professionals rather than being limited to one or two, what is your reasoning behind that approach?

To those who answer, I really appreciate you taking the time 💙

Reactions: kaitsux, MissMummyUK and nappybottom
I've only visited a couple of 'professional mommies,' but I've had 20 part-time babysitters who weren't pros. Most were nursing students, healthcare professionals or had extensive childcare experience. Only two had previous experience with ABs. The major difference is the cost ... while 'pro' mommies typically charge several hundred dollars per hour, I've found no shortage of willing caregivers who enjoy the work and will accept $25 to $50 per hour. Fortunately, I have the income necessary to sustain that sort of arrangement week in and week out.

I find that after three or four hours of being regressed, the feeling is euphoric ... something like I imagine a drug-induced 'high' must be. That wears off fairly quickly, but it's something I want to repeat again and again.

I tend to continue to use the same babysitter for some time; my longest-tenured caregiver babysat me weekly, on average, for nearly 12 years. I never grew tired of the experience, but I was a lot younger then. Because I host, rather than going to the 'mommy,' there's some prep work to do, but I never really minded that. I haven't been babysat by someone (other than my SO) for about three years now, and I'm managing to cope. If I did come across someone willing to provide the care, and if my SO were okay with the arrangement, I'd certainly try to be babysat for a few hours each week.

If you're interested, I've written two books on the subject: Sitter Search is a guide to finding a 'non-pro' babysitter, and Tender Loving Fun is designed to pave the way for someone who has no familiarity with ABs and is willing to try to provide a babysitting interlude. Both are available on Amazon.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Lyric, ShyGirl91, abdilly and 6 others
Wow, I can only imagine an experience like that.

Reactions: jonny77
sbmccue said:
I've only visited a couple of 'professional mommies,' but I've had 20 part-time babysitters who weren't pros. Most were nursing students, healthcare professionals or had extensive childcare experience. Only two had previous experience with ABs. The major difference is the cost ... while 'pro' mommies typically charge several hundred dollars per hour, I've found no shortage of willing caregivers who enjoy the work and will accept $25 to $50 per hour. Fortunately, I have the income necessary to sustain that sort of arrangement week in and week out.

I find that after three or four hours of being regressed, the feeling is euphoric ... something like I imagine a drug-induced 'high' must be. That wears off fairly quickly, but it's something I want to repeat again and again.

I tend to continue to use the same babysitter for some time; my longest-tenured caregiver babysat me weekly, on average, for nearly 12 years. I never grew tired of the experience, but I was a lot younger then. Because I host, rather than going to the 'mommy,' there's some prep work to do, but I never really minded that. I haven't been babysat by someone (other than my SO) for about three years now, and I'm managing to cope. If I did come across someone willing to provide the care, and if my SO were okay with the arrangement, I'd certainly try to be babysat for a few hours each week.

If you're interested, I've written two books on the subject: Sitter Search is a guide to finding a 'non-pro' babysitter, and Tender Loving Fun is designed to pave the way for someone who has no familiarity with ABs and is willing to try to provide a babysitting interlude. Both are available on Amazon.
Thanks for sharing. That was very interesting. I did a casual, totally non-stalkery skim of your profile and it looks like you may have chronic medical needs that also necessitate some presence of a caregiver at times throughout your day (or now your SO)? Is that accurate? If so, I imagine that made it easier to find a health professional willing to do the job, albeit without all the nurturing pretenses. So you experience it as bliss in the moment with a desire to have it happen again and again? Did you experience a drop following visits in the past or any change in the intensity with which you craved to have the experience again? Sorry last question, do you feel like indulging in these needs with a paid professional (ie not your SO) was more helpful than harmful or left you wanting more of something you don’t otherwise get to have?

I have no “chronic medical needs” of which I’m aware! I’m not sure where you picked that up; I’m a New York Times bestselling author and a former elected official.

Best wishes!

Reactions: Ashton84
sbmccue said:
I have no “chronic medical needs” of which I’m aware! I’m not sure where you picked that up; I’m a New York Times bestselling author and a former elected official.

Best wishes!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Your books are assets to the community and provide a solution if followed. You are a hero to the community and it will show as time passes.

Reactions: Lyric and tenderbottoms47
Ashton84 said:
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Your books are assets to the community and provide a solution if followed. You are a hero to the community and it will show as time passes.
Your check will be in the mail at the end of the month. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: southeastlittle, BigKid25 and Ashton84
sbmccue said:

Best wishes!
My apologies, like I said I was casually skimming. Perhaps I was reading a post of someone else that you just happened to like or reply to

As mentioned on here I do visit a pro mummy who I’ve visited 4 times since 2019 but more like 8 times as I visit on consecutive weekend days each time. It doesn’t impact me that it’s a paid for service. It’s hard to say how it impacts my longings overall. For me the trajectory of these longing has been on a steady upward path since I started acting on them about 8 years ago but especially in the last 6 years since separating from wife (nothing to do with ABDL) and having a short period living alone. Although had feelings from a young age, and apart from some pre-children fooling around with my wife, this has been dormant or at least concealed most of my adult life with internet being only outlet. Now I remember the old dial up modem screeching away and waiting minutes for one picture to load. Sorry, anyway the longing did definitely build as the early visits approached. The actual experience it’s hard to explain. There is, for me, adult awareness during them but then these genuine moments of regression, spontaneous baby talk and other things that are amazing, Afterwards, especially after the first weekend vist, I had the blues really badly. I told her that when I wrote with my feedback on the visit. She said it’s a pretty normal thing to experience. It passed for me after a few days. Still get blues but less and shorter duration. The craving returns quickly as does the need to visit again. My mummy has given me the encouragement and confidence to start looking after my little side so now i have nappies, onesie, soother, plastic pants that I use at night a few nights a week. Still need to be super careful living with young adult children. Point being it’s hard to say if it’s seeing pro-mom that intensified things for me or the wider journey I’m on.

I feel quite a strong connection with her that has developed as a result of how often, relatively speaking, I’ve seen her and how we interact before and after our ‘session’. She really makes me feel and believe I am all the good she says about me. I feel like we are friends, in a way, at this stage. Can’t wait to see her again in May.

I’ve also visited a new mommy recently for the first time. That was different obviously as were new to each other but also it just felt a bit more transactional and lacked the bond of my time with my main mummy which is natural given the short time we’ve spent together. Having said that I hope to see the new mommy again this year if she agrees. Said she would welcome me back so hopefully.

Going back to paying. I have been seeing a therapist just over a year now (trying to work through marriage, childhood stuff etc etc). My little side was not on the agenda for me but it came out. How that happened is another story. She has been extremely positive and supportive around this. One thing she says troubles her about it all is how it is quite isolating. She asks if I’d consider a new relationship. Yes, but I’d suppress this side of me again if I did. But doing that doesn’t appeal to me so I stay alone. She says why don’t you look for someone in the community that would have support mom/baby element in the relationship. She rightly says that can’t be the most interesting thing about me for the new partner for such a relationship work, which I agree with. Almost impossible to find that, especially where I’m from. So I choose this side of me and stay alone! Paying someone for that little time is the next best option.

Sorry a bit of a rambling brain dump. My two cents.

Reactions: MaybeBroken, sbmccue, southeastlittle and 1 other person
sbmccue said:

I bought your book last weekend, read it twice, and made notes. I'm preparing to make my Craigslist ad. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing your awesome experiences!! I look forward to trying your suggestions.

Reactions: sbmccue and Lyric
MaybeBroken said:
If you have gone to see a professional mommy at least two times, I’m wondering how you find it affects you both immediately following the session and then overtime.

Do you find that it intensifies your longings to be little or appeases the need and frees you up to focus on other things? Or no difference?

How does the impact of paying for a service so unique and intimate as this impact you, if at all? I know we all are aware that people have to make a living so that doesn’t need to be stated, but does it affect you spending money for someone to spend time with you and baby you or otherwise care for you in a certain way?

Do you tend to see the same person over and over and does that feel like a good thing? Does it feel like a connection you are building or is it less personal and simply you returning to a service provider because you prefer their menu and manner of services over others? To those who visit different professionals rather than being limited to one or two, what is your reasoning behind that approach?

To those who answer, I really appreciate you taking the time 💙
I'd like to give a little insight in this case from the other side.
When someone comes to see me regularly and if all things go well, you are building a relationship with them. It's a relationship client/provider, but a relationship and can be very enjoable on the part of the provider too. Some people are just a treasure to be with and even if this doesn't happen every single time or with everybody, there are people who just click. Occasionally there can be some kind of attachment on part of the provider. Just imagine, you take someone to a wonderful space, you deliver that connection... and then they are gone, and you don't even know if you will see them again.

Sometimes is not difficult, but other times it is hard, so as a provider you need to be very solid in order to connect at that level with others and also be able to let them go. Then you put your proffesionalism on top of things, and you know that part of what you must do is discretion, never calling people back, and being there in case they want to come back to you, with the option of not allowing a booking if it did not feel good. And sometimes, if it felt really good but you see is not apropriate to receive this person again.

What I wanted to state is that carers can also be impacted by the interactions.
At least that is how is it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaybeBroken, nappycontrol, tenderbottoms47 and 2 others
Back