Tips for hiding the diaper buldge when wet in public

People who know me know I am diapered . Strangers assume special needs adult strapped into a wheelchair is rocking some serious protection ,as I use a silicone gel filled neoprene pelvic restraint it looks like I am wearing black diaper over my pants it wraps up up between my legs and locks me in to backrest of my chair, so my diaper bulge is probably enhanced an additional 1/2 inch in all directions, being I have an aide in scrubs with her photo ID prepared to step in and do whatever care is needed , most people give it a hard pass at commenting on a diaper bulge ,my aide and I are doing the best we can under the circumstances for me to meaningfully live if that includes the mother of all diaper bulges so be it ,when you obviously can’t fully control your body , everyone knows what the diaper is preventing and protecting ,I can’t put it on , take it off or choose not to use it , that is out of my hands .

Rita said:
To my knowledge never had any one notices or looking weird at me !
No one cares if you wear nappies. Honestly it isn't worth worrying over..

Reactions: Ortler and Sidewinder
Wetshisbed said:
No one cares if you wear nappies. Honestly it isn't worth worrying over.
Precisely!

I've worn lots of times while out in public and no one has ever noticed, let alone said anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 60145
Sidewinder said:
I've worn lots of times while out in public and no one has ever noticed, let alone said anything.
I've been IC since the beginning. I'm always discreet and don't wave the abdl flag. I wear comfortable clothing but fairly large sizes. And to be honest other people don't notice (mostly). But I still worry sometimes. I think it's just being a little paranoid sometimes. But during the day I just forget it and go on what I'm doing.

greatlake5 said:
I've been IC since the beginning. I'm always discreet and don't wave the abdl flag. I wear comfortable clothing but fairly large sizes. And to be honest other people don't notice (mostly). But I still worry sometimes. I think it's just being a little paranoid sometimes. But during the day I just forget it and go on what I'm doing.
I'm discreet about my wearing habits, too.

Tori94 said:
A couple of days ago was my first time in a long time that I went out in overnight extra absorbency diapers in a long time! I wore compression shorts over tight shorts over my baggy sweat pants! I started seeing people starting to stare at my buldge and just had to act natural despite peeing from embarrassment all the meanwhile my buldge got bigger and felt weird being compressed! I couldn't change into a new diaper became I've never done that and my diaper wasn't at its max yet.
wearing under compression shorts or control top pantyhose, no one will put 2 t2 together, unless they are wearing also.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I have worn Abena M4s on occasion for long plane rips with long drivers to hotels. An M4 can hold alot and I have had that bulge but as noted, no one cares. I am more concerned about having thye wet bulge to a point I may leak. That is why I wear training underwear over my M4 and plastic underpants over that as backup. This definitely makes the wardrobe a bit thick in my pants.

RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
Honestly no one’s going to notice even if you do have one.. just act normal
This is probably true. I've worn a very thick mega safari out and about, and no one has noticed or said anything. Non ABDLs don't think about why someone's tooshie looks so poofy. It's not something they think about while it's something we may do. But most of the time, it's just the natural way some people look. Just because somebody has a big butt doesn't mean they're padded.

Just look at Mini from the Hateful 8. She said "Ask me if my ass is fat".
Sweet Dave: "It is fat".
"Just ask me!"

Back