Tips for hiding the diaper buldge when wet in public

Similar to what others have said, the best way to hide a diaper bulge is to wear a bigger size set of pants or jeans.
Keep in mind that no-one is going to notice your diaper bulge unless you draw attention to it.

As someone who wears 24/7 for medical reasons, I've worn for years and very few people have noticed, or paid much attention to it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

• Love
Reactions: surprise35, Tori94 and NappiedTruckDriver
Try not to show your butt. Long tops....the kind that stay down. In the winter long jackets or long hoodies and in the summer long shirts. Or if pants are too hot, and if you like long dresses (I do) wear them- esp ones that are thicker and not see through. You can buy cute diaper covers (like panties) to make them look just like panties. If I know I’m going to be out for a long time, or really wet for a long period of time, I sometimes wear tights or leggings under baggier jeans or loose yoga pants. Really most people aren’t looking for it or believe it’s a diaper on a younger person....they might just think you have baggy pants or it’s part of your body shape. You can’t really rock a thick diaper and worry much...part of it is just going out, and just not caring. Most people have no clue and don’t notice these things....Hope that helps. :) Jess

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tori94, DinoFrant, cappydiaperlvr and 1 other person
Tori94 said:
I wore compression shorts over tight shorts over my baggy sweat pants! I started seeing people starting to stare at my buldge
Given how many layers were over your diaper, I don't think anyone knew or cared. When your wear in public for the first team you're certain that everyone is zeroing in on your crotch. They're not.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
Dinotopian2002 said:
Keep in mind that no-one is going to notice your diaper bulge unless you draw attention to it.
I want to exhibit my diaper bulge, the more conspicuously, the better. I feel I have something advantageous—the ability to be bathroom free.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60145, Ghg789987 and Tori94
During winter, to hide diaper bulge is not an issue. Max. slightly bigger jeans.
During summer months untucked T-shirt and baggy short pants will do the job.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
I've tried just about everything...people look at me weird all the time. What makes things worse Is I have asperger's syndrome and so I think in a totally different matter. When people look at me I see them look down at my bulge which is primarily makes me super uncomfortable

Tori94 said:
I've tried just about everything...people look at me weird all the time. What makes things worse Is I have asperger's syndrome and so I think in a totally different matter. When people look at me I see them look down at my bulge which is primarily makes me super uncomfortable
Honestly no one will notice.

I use baggy pants and a belt most the time with a over size shirt pulled out and down. But I also have been wearing some overalls some too and they do a pretty good thing hiding it.

Tori94 said:
When people look at me I see them look down at my bulge which is primarily makes me super uncomfortable
I like people paying attention to my diaper bulge that distinguishes me from the average person. I've been diapered up 24/7 for 9 months. I'm definitely not used to the pressure of the bulge on my genitals, a constant annoying reminder that I'm diapered up.

Last edited:
I find jeans help as I get more nervous about people hearing my diaper more than noticing it in my pants. I like wearing sweat pants too out in public and those are great for hiding the diaper bulge but not so great for sound. Still I find this the most comfortable way to wear outside and I care less and less about about other people think about my diapers.

I wear cloth diapers and rubber pants and avoid wearing really tight pants but beyond that make no effort to hide any bulges. Most of my friends and family know I wear diapers now, so I really don't care if someone thinks I'm wearing diapers-they'd be right of course and more likely than not I'm wet as well.

I try to wear a longer untucked shirt, briefs or boxer briefs over the diaper, and darker jeans.

In general if I have any 2 of these three I don't think twice. I wear the Northshore Supremes all the time, and they're considered a nighttime diaper.

If you act normal no one will notice a thing.

DL232 said:
I try to wear a longer untucked shirt, briefs or boxer briefs over the diaper, and darker jeans.

In general if I have any 2 of these three I don't think twice. I wear the Northshore Supremes all the time, and they're considered a nighttime diaper.

If you act normal no one will notice a thing.
Wow yea. Supremes are substantial! I admired myself in the mirror with those and liked what I saw but it was crystal clear I was diapered!

LaPew said:
Wow yea. Supremes are substantial! I admired myself in the mirror with those and liked what I saw but it was crystal clear I was diapered!
I like them because I can go out and not have to change for a whole day unless I want too.

What I don't understand are people who think Mega Max Diapers are discrete when wet. They are very discrete when dry (besides the noise from the landing stripe) but they balloon out when wet!

SeniorMan said:
I like people paying attention to my diaper bulge that distinguishes me from the average person. I've been diapered up 24/7 for 9 months. I'm definitely not used to the pressure of the bulge on my genitals, a constant annoying reminder that I'm diapered up.
I am glad you like getting all that from your diapers and am not ashamed to use them or wear them. But I think the point or the thread was many of us would just rather the rest of the world don't ever notice. Many would be horrified even if found out. It is sad that a stigma makes is so but it does. I personal would try not to let it bother me but depending who and how many seen it I might let it bother me.

I am happy you are that comfortable and no disrespect meant .

DL232 said:
I like them because I can go out and not have to change for a whole day unless I want too.

What I don't understand are people who think Mega Max Diapers are discrete when wet. They are very discrete when dry (besides the noise from the landing stripe) but they balloon out when wet!
I use the mega Max. I am half def so the landing strip is no big deal. It helps the diaper stay on snug even if I shimmy it down 2 or 3 times to go poop when IBS does not always beat me. 😄 But I don't wear them because they are discrete. I mean they are not horrible bad especially if they are not a size to big. I use to use a large until just recent and I went to medium and they fit, way better and I am 0ver 205lbs. Most other brands I am a large size. They do swell for sure but not near as bad as when they are soaked and if I am out around people longer than 6 to 8 hours after a change it is very rare.

Sometimes I wear a lighter duty diaper or a max duty pull up during the day. But most he time I just stay mega max. It is just price wise I think I get more bang for my dollar from the mega max over their Supremes. Also every time I use I lighter diaper I somehow end up in one that is wet but not soaked by bed time. Then because I don't want a wet bed later or I don't want to change in the middle of the night. I change before bed, and then I feel like I am wasting diapers too, that way. My mega max I can have 6 hours on it and go to bed get 8 hours or rest without issues. Give or take a hour or 2 depend how much Fluids I took in.

Back to the discrete part I wear a couple sizes over in a relax fit jeans, and pull a elastic type stretch belt good nd tight. The belt is at Walmart it is made out of braided bungie like cord. It is flat braided and the cord is about as big around as some paracord. Works as good as suspenders and not everyone likes suspenders. I think it was around 14 bucks.

DL232 said:
They’re not discrete when dry either! Ya’ll be crazy thinking that! Dry megamax under jeans is not what “under jean anatoly” looks like!

So many people post here on how discrete those impossible to hide diapers are. Only way to really hide them is to cover them with a long jacket, sweatshirt, or something like that. None of it is discrete enough that it can be worn just under jeans and not obviously look diapered. Which I’m fine with - I love diapers. Just don’t be claiming it’s discrete.

Are people looking at your crotch and butt in public? I dunno, prob not. But some are, I am! People not looking and not caring does not equal discrete. Discrete = discrete.

Last edited:
LaPew said:
They’re not discrete when dry either! Ya’ll be crazy thinking that! Dry megamax under jeans is not what “under jean anatoly” looks like!

So many people post here on how discrete those impossible to hide diapers are. Only way to really hide them is to cover them with a long jacket, sweatshirt, or something like that. None of it is discrete enough that it can be worn just under jeans and not obviously look diapered. Which I’m fine with - I love diapers. Just don’t be claiming it’s discrete.

Are people looking at your crotch and butt in public? I dunno, prob not. But some are, I am!
I know what is not discrete. That is a wet spot from a leak. I would say if someone stare at me long enough they might think it is possible I have one on. I wear a shirt a size to big and my pants 2 sizes. Sometimes even overalls that are a bit baggy. If people make a big deal I am about to the point of printing T shirts that say " Hell ya it's a DIAPER! Would you let it run down your leg?" 😂 Like what is the big deal? Who would just nature happen if you know you can prevent it?

I not currently trying to advertise how ever, but I am living my life how ever I am most comfortable. If someone notices me it is because they wanted too.

Reactions: chamberpot, joemama and LePew
Diaperman95 said:
not currently trying to advertise how ever, but I am living my life how ever I am most comfortable. If someone notices me it is because they wanted too.
That’s the right attitude. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Back