Status
Not open for further replies.

Palle

Curious Straight Boy (5-10 years old)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I found the following post at: https://catholictalkshow.com/things-only-kids-who-grew-up-catholic-will-remember/
Please click the link to the forum and read some of the unbelievable post found there.
In the thread really intrigued me a lot. Can anyone confirm that this really is a thing? (It could definitely have made me want to be a catholic girl if it was true)

Emily H.
November 7, 2023 at 8:07 pm
When i turned 12.i started puberty and then bedwetting shortly after.My parents put me into cloth diapers and rubberpants for my bedwetting.It lasted all thru 12,13 and into 14.I was still bedwetting when my 8th grade confirmation came around and us girls had to wear white dresses and veils with tights and maryjane shoes.A week before the ceremony,mom and dad told me that i have to wear my diapers and rubberpants under the tights! I told them that i dont need them during the day time,but theytold me i have to wear them.I was some what upset!That sunday morning,after my shower,i came into my room and mom had the diapers and rubberpants laying on my bed with the tights next to them.Mom took my towel off and told me to lay down on the diapers. I reluctantly complied and mom powdered me,then pinned the diapers on me,then put the rubberpants on me over the diapers.Then she put the tights on me and my camisole.Then my poofy white dress was put on me,then the veil and the maryjanes.Mom then brought me out and showed me to dad and lifted up my dress and showed him the diapers and rubberpants under my tights.We left for the parish and it was weird having the diapers and rubberpants on under my tights as i had never worn them during the daytime! I joined the other girls in my class and was up tight and paranoid.I was in a group with 5 of the girls and we were talking about our outfits.One of the girls blurted out that she was pissed of at her parents and told us that her parents required her to wear a cloth diaper and rubberpants under her tights.The other girls laughed and told her her parents were weird! After our group broke up i went to the girl and told her that i had diapers and rubberpants on under my tights and that they are my bedwetting diapers and that my parents required me to wear them also.Her and i stuck together for the ceremony!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: furry121, babygirlnikki0, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Is it depends on being catholic...? We are catholics but our daughters have never beeb forced to wear diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: Sealander and Palle
Pelusos said:
Is it depends on being catholic...? We are catholics but our daughters have never beeb forced to wear diapers.
I thought it might have been too god to be true, however my little side still got very excited about not being the only one wearing those embarrassing "just in case" diapers.
If it really were true, I wonder how many of those girls who might have a damp diaper after a while... ... I think I just got a new sexual 🤫 trigger :oops:...

Reactions: Blekyss
I'm Catholic and I've never heard of such a thing.

My dad did wet his pants at his first communion apparently. Combination of not having time to go to the bathroom and nervousness. It was still before the ceremony so they were able to dry them off with the hand drier.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Sealander said:
I'm Catholic and I've never heard of such a thing.

My dad did wet his pants at his first communion apparently. Combination of not having time to go to the bathroom and nervousness. It was still before the ceremony so they were able to dry them off with the hand drier.
Yeah, that could absolutely happen, but this seems to be some sort of an unbelievable dress code. My little side still wants it to be real though...

Reactions: DLScottsman
Never heard of it. This is someone's fantasy.

Reactions: sambus, Blorgldorf21, Sealander and 2 others
There is a person who gets off on posting this kind of stuff all over the web in anyplace he (I'm sure it's a he) thinks might possibly relate. My own suspicion is that no Catholic parish has such requirements, but a lot of people have never been in a Catholic church, or even known anyone who was Catholic. So this lack of knowledge contributes to the spread of such nonsense.
Some keys to his posts: He doesn't leave a space after a period before starting the next sentence. He most often mentions his age in the first sentence, like "I am a girl 17..."

Last edited:
Reactions: broadband76, sissybaby34, sambus and 4 others
adam said:
Never heard of it. This is someone's fantasy.
Most Probably true, but an innocent one, some part of me really wished it was true though.

Last edited:
Here's another of his posts:
Our two daughters are a year apart at 15 and 16,and we use cloth diapers and rubberpants on them as punishment,and stared the diaper punishment when they were 12 and 13.When one or both have to be punished,they have to take off their clothes,lay naked on their bed and 10 cloth diapers are pinned on them,then adult size babyprint rubberpants are put on over the diapers with a tee shirt as the top.They have to use a pacifier and a baby bottle and wear the diapers and rubberpants 24/7 on the weekend."

And another:
When i was 13.i made my First Holy Communion with the 2nd graders and after taking my bath,i was put into cloth diapers and toddler extra large size rubberpants and a tee shirt that i had to wear under my communion dress for the day.My parents told me they would make me feel pure like the little girls in my class. A year later when i was 14,they made me wear them again under my required 8th grade white confirmation dress!

If you've read a few of his posts you'll notice the patterns....

Reactions: Blorgldorf21 and Sealander
vp39 said:
There is a person who gets off on posting this kind of stuff all over the web in anyplace he (I'm sure it's a he) thinks might possibly relate. My own suspicion is that no Catholic parish has such requirements, but a lot of people have never been in a Catholic church, or even known anyone who was Catholic. So this lack of knowledge contributes to the spread of such nonsense.
Some keys to his posts: He doesn't leave a space after a period before starting the next sentence. He most often mentions his age in the first sentence, like "I am a girl 17..."
Great observation.

vp39 said:
Well, as something that might be considered an atheist, I don't share most Christian believes, even though a burning bush might make you feel warm in the cold winter darkness. I do however share most of their values!
I have visited catholic churches in Europe, but never when a mass was in progress, sort of speak.
The internet can be a creepy place, and I apparently need to, but never want to, check and be more critical with my sources. Thanks for lifting that up and for your other valued inputs!

When you have too many details, start thinking it is fantasy. Erotic stories have loads of detail to excite you.

Reactions: Palle
Seasonedcitizen said:
When you have too many details, start thinking it is fantasy. Erotic stories have loads of detail to excite you.
Very good point, but vivid memories may also include details...
In this case I have done some research, I really should have begun with that, but the most part seems legit, it's the diaper, or rather rubber pants, that that throws it all off.
I mean, if it would have been the priest-whatever's wet dream to mandate a diaper, surly he, jupp pretty sure it must be a him, wouldn't be that specific, rater be like "By the way, she must wear a diaper to look as innocent as a toddler, please make sure it is easy accessibly for a diaper check" But who would buy that?
It smells fish all over...

vp39 said:
Yes over the years I have come across this person. I think they are living their fantasy.

sissybaby34 said:
Yes over the years I have come across this person. I think they are living their fantasy.
So am I :) At least from time to time here on Adisc, the best place in the world where sharks and unicorns can play together without getting stung by turtles :)

Reactions: dogboy
Palle said:
I found the following post at: https://catholictalkshow.com/things-only-kids-who-grew-up-catholic-will-remember/
Please click the link to the forum and read some of the unbelievable post found there.
In the thread really intrigued me a lot. Can anyone confirm that this really is a thing? (It could definitely have made me want to be a catholic girl if it was true)

Emily H.
November 7, 2023 at 8:07 pm
When i turned 12.i started puberty and then bedwetting shortly after.My parents put me into cloth diapers and rubberpants for my bedwetting.It lasted all thru 12,13 and into 14.I was still bedwetting when my 8th grade confirmation came around and us girls had to wear white dresses and veils with tights and maryjane shoes.A week before the ceremony,mom and dad told me that i have to wear my diapers and rubberpants under the tights! I told them that i dont need them during the day time,but theytold me i have to wear them.I was some what upset!That sunday morning,after my shower,i came into my room and mom had the diapers and rubberpants laying on my bed with the tights next to them.Mom took my towel off and told me to lay down on the diapers. I reluctantly complied and mom powdered me,then pinned the diapers on me,then put the rubberpants on me over the diapers.Then she put the tights on me and my camisole.Then my poofy white dress was put on me,then the veil and the maryjanes.Mom then brought me out and showed me to dad and lifted up my dress and showed him the diapers and rubberpants under my tights.We left for the parish and it was weird having the diapers and rubberpants on under my tights as i had never worn them during the daytime! I joined the other girls in my class and was up tight and paranoid.I was in a group with 5 of the girls and we were talking about our outfits.One of the girls blurted out that she was pissed of at her parents and told us that her parents required her to wear a cloth diaper and rubberpants under her tights.The other girls laughed and told her her parents were weird! After our group broke up i went to the girl and told her that i had diapers and rubberpants on under my tights and that they are my bedwetting diapers and that my parents required me to wear them also.Her and i stuck together for the ceremony!
🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back