The Ultimate Pullup Art Reference Archive

Aquasailor said:
@TigerJams I am still trying to figure out how to share my link. My archive is on mega and I am still quite new to be honest. Once I figure it out, I will send it to you asap. Yeah, I don't want to buy a whole pack of Pull Ups; just a few will suffice. For the meantime, please enjoy my own collection of Pull Ups and other diapers over the years.

View attachment 101128

View attachment 101129

(( OH MY GOODNESS LOOK at all the cute pretty colors & prints )))

GoodniteQueen said:
Do you have have this archived yet
The scan themselves aren't done, i'm at about 10 of the designs i'm actually happy with. I plan on uploading them once I have a bit more scans completed. There is a lot of post to clean up once i have the raw scans. I'm still looking at ways to streamline/improve my current workflow.

You can find some of my already completed scans in the earlier posts in this thread.

@TigerJams I noticed you have uploaded some older designs. I remember a lot of those from the early 2000's. How many more different pull ups do you have in your collection? Keep up the great work!

Aquasailor said:
@TigerJams I noticed you have uploaded some older designs. I remember a lot of those from the early 2000's. How many more different pull ups do you have in your collection? Keep up the great work!
Hey! I have even more to upload too, just a busy time for me at the moment. I have about 150~ different pullup designs (probably more) and like 1,500 pullups total. But I am not really a collector so I will be selling the stock I have!

Oh man, 150 different designs? I'd like to see more designs. You might have some designs that I am missing. I know work/life/etc always comes first, especially for me. I have not accumulated any new designs unfortunately.

@TigerJams Since you mention the furry bit, we exchanged comments a while back on how tails might work in pullups (even did my own design a for a Goodnites equivalent in my OC's universe). Have you looked at the more?

On another subject, I remember wearing regular pullps to bed before graduating to Goodnites. I think around the late 90s to maybe 2000 there was a design with either Goofy or Woody. I think I did see Toy Story designs posted in this thread.

Back