The Ultimate Pullup Art Reference Archive

Aquasailor said:
@Dpdude here are the links to my collection of diapers and of images. These are also for anyone else interested.

Those aren't share links, those are links owner links, share links usually start with mega.nz/folder.

Here is how you create one of those
1675028611084.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and Aquasailor
GoodniteQueen said:
Will you be updating this as you get more?

Oh yeah! I am constantly updating these and I am always keen to update this with any missing design. I am still on the lookout for any old designs I may have missed out on from previous years. I mainly do diaper trades with some people although they can be tricky to coordinate. It is always worth it for both of us in the end.

TigerJams said:
I always include a flat image of every design I upload as I have the same goal of drawing the pullup as accurately as possible.

There are a few folks with Diaper archives - a big inspiration for my own was Camelotian Diaper Wiki. They have a bit of everything!~ For myself, I am only going to archive pullups :D

That was a heck of a first post.

I'm the creator of the Camelotian Diaper Wiki. Happy to inspire, and to be inspired by your archive. Yeah, I have a bit of everything, nothing close to your and Aquasailor's collections of pullups.

Having taken a few thousand photos for my own project, I can appreciate the tremendous amount of work that went into your archive. I love how you did the same shots consistently for each item. That's what I tried to do for my wiki once I got into the rhythm of it: unopened package, folded front and back, one end folded showing tapes and padding, full external, full internal, and so on. But it took a while to work that out, and I was buying diapers off and on for years before I even thought of taking photos. Really, my focus was on performance and price, and classification by style.

I never got into pulling them completely flat as you and some others have done. I like those photos, but I couldn't imagine adding even more labor to my process. :)

I wish I had thought of putting them on a mannequin-like form as you've done, or on a large teddy bear. I did find out that the Tykables teddy bear can wear the same size diapers I use, so maybe someday I'll start taking photos like that.

If you want to test your wits, here's an unlabeled gallery of all of the pullups I've photographed. See if you can identify them. A few different views:

If you see anything here you don't have, I'd be happy to send you my remaining samples if I still have any. When I get some time I'll go through your archive in more detail and see if I have something you might be able to use.

• Love
Reactions: TigerJams, TigerDL and jcwilliams343
Aquasailor said:
@TigerJams I am still trying to figure out how to share my link. My archive is on mega and I am still quite new to be honest. Once I figure it out, I will send it to you asap. Yeah, I don't want to buy a whole pack of Pull Ups; just a few will suffice. For the meantime, please enjoy my own collection of Pull Ups and other diapers over the years.

View attachment 101128

View attachment 101129

It's great to see them all laid out together. I don't know how I'd even be able to get that shot. Were you up on a stepladder or something?

Hmm don't see the very first original launch Pull Ups. They came in 4T and 5T in plain red and blue (I think?) packaging and hard various color red green blue yellow etc outlines of small objects all over. Forget what they were, I though maybe like little pencils and crayons and rocking horses and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Hmm maybe I'm off in my memory, it's likely one of these.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 30
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and WillFord384
@WillFord384 I took that photo standing up on a chair with my arms stretched upwards. I think those pictures were the 8th ones I took after so many missed attempts. I've always wanted to make an archive like yours but for Pull Ups specifically. I do not know coding nor I am a good graphic artist. Everything you see is the result of over 15 years of collecting. I took recent photos to provide crisper hi-res photos without making the colours bleed.

@LittleAndAlone I actually have photos of all of the designs I am missing. I just do not include them as I technically do not 'own' those Pull Ups. I do have a separate folder for any Pull Ups I am missing. Here are some notable ones that I would like to add to my collection and my archive.

Attachments

• Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 2002 w1 2T-3T front 1.jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 2002 w1 2T-3T front 1.jpg
    860.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 2000 2T-3T (medium) front 2.jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 2000 2T-3T (medium) front 2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1999 3T-4T (large).jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1999 3T-4T (large).jpg
    647.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1998 3T-4T (large) packaging UK side.jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1998 3T-4T (large) packaging UK side.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1997 4T-5T (large).jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1997 4T-5T (large).jpg
    665.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1997 3T-4T (medium).jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1997 3T-4T (medium).jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1996 4T-5T (size 3).jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1996 4T-5T (size 3).jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1992 4T-5T (size 3) a.jpg
    Huggies Pull-Ups Girls 1992 4T-5T (size 3) a.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: WillFord384
Aquasailor said:
@WillFord384 I took that photo standing up on a chair with my arms stretched upwards. I think those pictures were the 8th ones I took after so many missed attempts. I've always wanted to make an archive like yours but for Pull Ups specifically. I do not know coding nor I am a good graphic artist. Everything you see is the result of over 15 years of collecting. I took recent photos to provide crisper hi-res photos without making the colours bleed.

@LittleAndAlone I actually have photos of all of the designs I am missing. I just do not include them as I technically do not 'own' those Pull Ups. I do have a separate folder for any Pull Ups I am missing. Here are some notable ones that I would like to add to my collection and my archive.
Are these all of them? If not, could you share the folder with the rest?

You dedicated pullup archivists probably have everything I have and more, except maybe the Huggies Platinum Pants shown below. My spreadsheet says I have five of these left (though one of them is probably the ripped open one in the photos), so I'm happy to send you some of these if you like.

It has two designs alternating in the pack.

Huggies Platinum Pants (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
@GoodniteQueen Here is the link to my missing designs. I have also included vintage diapers (not Pull Ups) as another guide. If you go in the training pants folder, you will see all of the designs I am missing.

@WillFord384 Yeah I am definitely missing those designs. I would love to have one of each but shipping might be too much as I am currently in the UK. I'll let you know the next time I am stateside and we can work something out.

Reactions: WillFord384
@Dpdude I am still having a bit of trouble with sharing links with others. I did it the way you showed me but some people are still getting a key request, which I don't know how to do either. Do you know how to work through this? Also, would you care to share your own collection? I'd like to see the designs you have acquired.

Aquasailor said:
@GoodniteQueen Here is the link to my missing designs. I have also included vintage diapers (not Pull Ups) as another guide. If you go in the training pants folder, you will see all of the designs I am missing.

@WillFord384 Yeah I am definitely missing those designs. I would love to have one of each but shipping might be too much as I am currently in the UK. I'll let you know the next time I am stateside and we can work something out.
The Link doesn't work

creoles07 said:
The Link doesn't work

I know it doesn't work. I am still trying to resolve this issue.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Aquasailor said:
@Dpdude I am still having a bit of trouble with sharing links with others. I did it the way you showed me but some people are still getting a key request, which I don't know how to do either. Do you know how to work through this? Also, would you care to share your own collection? I'd like to see the designs you have acquired.
That error usually means that the link that you are sharing has an invalid password in it. Every link shared on mega has a password attached to it. It's always written after the # in the link : mega.nz/forder/[folder_id]#[password]

Trying re-gabbing the link from mega and if that doesn't solve it try re-uploading it to a new folder and creating a share from that folder

I haven't had much time to do my scans recently due to work, but i'll post a picture of the stuff that remains to be scanned when i can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquasailor and deepdriftAD
Aquasailor said:
You'll have to pardon my phone's garbage camera, here is every design I'm planning scan. My collection is nothing compared to yours, but here is everything I have.

Attachments

• pullups back.jpg
    pullups back.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • good-dry-nites front.jpg
    good-dry-nites front.jpg
    896.5 KB · Views: 65
  • good-dry-nites back.jpg
    good-dry-nites back.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • baby diapers front.jpg
    baby diapers front.jpg
    984.2 KB · Views: 69
  • baby diapers back.jpg
    baby diapers back.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • pullups front.jpg
    pullups front.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Love
Reactions: TigerJams, WillFord384 and Aquasailor
@Dpdude That is still quite the collection you have there. You even have some designs that I am missing myself. I always enjoy comparing others' pull up collections. I look forward to seeing your scans when you have the time. Work/life does get in the way, even for me.

Dpdude said:
You'll have to pardon my phone's garbage camera, here is every design I'm planning scan. My collection is nothing compared to yours, but here is everything I have.
Do you have have this archived yet

Last edited:
Back