The plight of a big kid in a babies world

lokisvixen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Its so hard to find cute stuff that is aimed at older littles my age range is 4-8

Reactions: KittyninjaW and lust4apples
I only wear when I go out so is it powder or diaper cream which is better

Reactions: BabyBoy2023
lokisvixen said:
I prefer powder. It makes me feel small when I use it

Reactions: Deleted member 77922 and lokisvixen
I use the lavender scent powder (J&J brand) because I like both how it feels and how it smells. Tbf I haven't worn out of the house though.

I'm also a bit of a kid in a baby's world. I'm making do with some allowances here and there. Making up the rules as I go along.

Reactions: lokisvixen
lokisvixen said:
I prefer petrolium jelly. It isn't solid like desiten, and it doesn't have a grabby feel down there as you walk. I have noticed that with desiten (I hope I'm not too graphic or offensive,) but when applied to the anal area, while walking, it sort-of pulls at the hairs and has a tendency to slow me down a little. I just don't like the feel of desiten.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I prefer petrolium jelly. It isn't solid like desiten, and it doesn't have a grabby feel down there as you walk. I have noticed that with desiten (I hope I'm not too graphic or offensive,) but when applied to the anal area, while walking, it sort-of pulls at the hairs and has a tendency to slow me down a little. I just don't like the feel of desiten.
I must also add that wearing baby powder in public just isn't for me. I don't wish to smell like a baby in public. So I will put on some cologne and/or aftershave instead. Also, if you are really worried about wetness or odor control, you must try InControl Diapers BeDry. They are much, much better than Megamax, and their backing is softer and smoother too. The inner core feels rather fluffy, like Luvs, and the diapers themselves are extremely flexible, which means they don't press against your inner thighs while walking or peforming various tasks. When really wet, yeah, they will bulk up, but they are extremely comfortable, and myself, having IBS with diarrhea, I find them great as they provide me the protection, comfort, and discreteness I am looking for when in public. Now, at home, when I am in ABDL mode, they are great as well because I like the bulky warm feel when wet, and I really love the way they bulge when I have a solid BM. I hope my advice helps. Take care.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I must also add that wearing baby powder in public just isn't for me. I don't wish to smell like a baby in public.
I regularly use my wife's powder-scented Secret deodorant. Not only does it work really well for me, but I find the scent irresistibly babyish. (Needless to say, I don't mind smelling it on her either.) As for wearing it out in public, I'm pretty sure nobody else notices. It's not that strong, and mine is usually the only nose within inches of my armpits.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I must also add that wearing baby powder in public just isn't for me. I don't wish to smell like a baby in public. So I will put on some cologne and/or aftershave instead. Also, if you are really worried about wetness or odor control, you must try InControl Diapers BeDry. They are much, much better than Megamax, and their backing is softer and smoother too. The inner core feels rather fluffy, like Luvs, and the diapers themselves are extremely flexible, which means they don't press against your inner thighs while walking or peforming various tasks. When really wet, yeah, they will bulk up, but they are extremely comfortable, and myself, having IBS with diarrhea, I find them great as they provide me the protection, comfort, and discreteness I am looking for when in public. Now, at home, when I am in ABDL mode, they are great as well because I like the bulky warm feel when wet, and I really love the way they bulge when I have a solid BM. I hope my advice helps. Take care.
I will try petroleum jelly also just know baby powder is just corn starch with fragrence save money and no smell if you use just corn starch I really like the smell though

I feel so bad I have to hide part of my self from so many people including my mate. He knows I'm a little but doesnt want to know about it and forbids me from meeting other littles and definitely other bigs because he is afraid they will corrupt and prey on me. He knows I wear diapers for medical reasons but to him liking them is out of the question.

lokisvixen said:
I feel so bad I have to hide part of my self from so many people including my mate. He knows I'm a little but doesnt want to know about it and forbids me from meeting other littles and definitely other bigs because he is afraid they will corrupt and prey on me. He knows I wear diapers for medical reasons but to him liking them is out of the question.
You just be you and don't worry what anybody else thinks. You aren't hurting anybody at all.

My diapers are stuck in another state and all I have left is pull-ups from hospice those don't hold at all T.T I'm gonna have to order from a different company

today I confrount my partner with facts about regession and hope he understands this may be the end to a nearly 5 year relationship

lokisvixen said:
today I confrount my partner with facts about regession and hope he understands this may be the end to a nearly 5 year relationship
he said he allready knew and I was over reacting by explaining shit!

what do you love when feeling small me personally I enjoy warmth unfortunately my mate isnt cuddly but I allways have blankets and stuffies

Really struggling with the cross roads of being an adult and having a little side right now. On one paw I have money struggles health problems and family issues on the other I just want to be a kid again be taken to a toy store and told go wild like it was my birthday again wtf happend to the world and why am I so blissfully out of touch despite the constant reminders

lokisvixen said:
Its so hard to find cute stuff that is aimed at older littles my age range is 4-8
Try BigTot on Etsy, or Tykables

Reactions: DBabygirl2
guess I'm going back to Medical diapers I want something cute but Rearz are unaffordable I have some coming to try but nothing seems to fit my hips just right and I keep popping tapes

Back