The "Found AB Diapers At A Thrift Store" Club

bugguy6970 said:
It’s an awesome find for you but what interests me is why those were donated in the first place.
Probably a Purge ?

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Jonnythepony said:
Pretty sweet find! Though I find it odd the tag says "Housewares Small Electrical", someone there been mislabeling stuff :p
Sounds like the was no "diapers, adult baby" option in the system 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
There are 4 thrift stores in my town. I check them all weekly but never find anything good except that one time. I have found ATN mediums a couple times. Not a bad plastic diaper.

Reactions: Angelapinks and I12BLittle89
Found these today while out and about antiquing. Not the first time I've come across ABDL at thrift stores, but definitely the largest haul thus far.

Attachments

• photo_2023-04-05_14-39-50.jpg
    photo_2023-04-05_14-39-50.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 134
  • photo_2023-04-05_10-45-35.jpg
    photo_2023-04-05_10-45-35.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: dl015, badger50, Lumos and 8 others
JayPup said:
Found these today while out and about antiquing. Not the first time I've come across ABDL at thrift stores, but definitely the largest haul thus far.
I am so jealous of you, the NRU pink ones would be my favourites.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Wow!

JayPup said:
Makes me what kind of people are taking these to thrift stores? DL, or ABDL got tired of them and took them there. Or maybe they passed away and their relatives took them there thinking they could be of use for people who are IC.

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL and Angelapinks
jamiejamie said:
Makes me what kind of people are taking these to thrift stores? DL, or ABDL got tired of them and took them there. Or maybe they passed away and their relatives took them there thinking they could be of use for people who are IC.
All things I’ve wondered with my recent thrift store find. I wondered if they ordered the wrong size and didn’t realize they couldn’t return them. 3 packs of 10 abdl diapers in L.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, jamiejamie and Angelapinks
geka said:
Probably a Purge ?
It's also possible that someone who still lives with their parents was forced to donate their diapers after getting caught.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, Subtlerustle, jamiejamie and 1 other person
Okay, I’m going to the Goodwill store tomorrow during my lunch.

Reactions: PaddedRita and geka
SofiaInPampers said:
Okay, I’m going to the Goodwill store tomorrow during my lunch.
No guarantees.

• Haha
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
bugme said:
After seeing crazy thrift finds from other people, I finally had my own, at Value Village just outside Washington DC.

View attachment 99482
This was a pack of 8, but I couldn't wait to put one on, so there are 7 in the picture.

I usually wear XL, but for that price, I couldn't pass them up. They were a bit tight and I put on plastic pants and raised my standing desk (so I could work without sitting down and squeezing them too much) as extra insurance. I filled them pretty full - wet and messy - and they probably could have lasted longer except that I need to go out soon, so I had to change.

Wow, what luck! I'm jealous and love to get such a find.

Last edited:
Subtlerustle said:
You all inspired me to go a drive to two local thrift stores this afternoon. Swing and miss. There was an open bag of garbage Depend pull ups in XL. Boo!
Reminds me of a recent trip I took to some thrift stores. One was a pretty big almost like flea market..the others was a Good Will and another smaller thrift shop. Essentially a whole lot of nothing. A bunch of clothlike Depends underwear and cloth Attends underwear which werent vintage at all. So yes a swing and a miss for me too. I was feeling excited hoping to find at least something interesting...No Dice....

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Amazing find!

I haven't found specifically abdl diapers, but I did find a partial pack of large incontinence pants and also a while pack of large pads (covering back and front). Used together, these priovide quite a good 'packed' feeling. I always keep an eye out in thrift shops now.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I keep going back but never find anything good.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Binge and purge cycles are a thing, they just toss them out at Goodwill or Value Village or something. That is the only explanation I can think of why someone would buy something expensive only to give away. Caretakers wouldn't use these on their loved ones.

bugguy6970 said:
It’s an awesome find for you but what interests me is why those were donated in the first place.
I was thinking the same thing lol

I’m gonna have to start going to thrift stores now! Thank you for starting my new addiction!! :ROFLMAO:

DLinEx said:
In related news…. Here’s Ex UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown visiting a food bank and using incontinence aids as an example of everyday donated items people are sending in.

If you look carefully they are LFB Trunks!!! Someone is generous in Scotland!!

View attachment 99540
No way! Is that a real pic? 🤣

I’ve seen a massive pile of Trest briefs before at a Salvation Army store in a nearby town but never any proper AB/DL stuff.

Last edited:
Back