The "Found AB Diapers At A Thrift Store" Club

About a year ago I came across about 6 cases worth of large purple Molicare at a flea market for $6 a bag. I ended up buying most of them. Best find ever

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
This has all got me wondering if an ABDL onesie would show up on the clothing racks of a thrift store.

• Thinking
Wow I'm gonna have to start visiting thrift stores,what a find ya lucky duck

Reactions: Angelapinks
My only find at a thrift store was when I found a few bags of Tranquility ATN tabbed diapers. The next time I was there months later, there were more but in small.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Angelapinks
blaincorrous said:
This has all got me wondering if an ABDL onesie would show up on the clothing racks of a thrift store.
They have because I have bought them lol

• Wow
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and blaincorrous
You all inspired me to go a drive to two local thrift stores this afternoon. Swing and miss. There was an open bag of garbage Depend pull ups in XL. Boo!

• Sad
I found 3 packs of adult diapers at a resale shop today!!! I got 50 diapers sized large for 23 bucks!!!

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, PaddedRita, littledreamers333 and 2 others
I found 2 nice-sized packs of adult diapers at a Church thrift shop many years ago... Good name too - wasn't Depends.... Then I picked up one of the two packs up and noticed they reeked of cigarette smoke - so I put them back very quickly....Wasn't going to risk guessing if the stench permeated the sealed plastic of the bags.... Baby smells are one thing ;) - but cigarette odors are a BIG non-starter.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, blaincorrous, TigerDL and 3 others
BostonBaby said:
I found 2 nice-sized packs of adult diapers at a Church thrift shop many years ago... Good name too - wasn't Depends.... Then I picked up one of the two packs up and noticed they reeked of cigarette smoke - so I put them back very quickly....Wasn't going to risk guessing if the stench permeated the sealed plastic of the bags.... Baby smells are one thing ;) - but cigarette odors are a BIG non-starter.
Right for sure.

Reactions: PaddedRita
There is NEVER diapers at mine in town …. I think people in the back take them ;) lots of old people work there. But i have got a hospital bed mat … like it literally has a label for the hospital lol. It’s wonderful

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, PaddedRita, Angelapinks and 2 others
My fear is one day I will be in a thrift store with the wife and kids and come across a pack of ABDL diaper and not be able to buy them. Yes, my wife knows I like to wear, it isn’t a fan of it and there’s no way I’m buying them in front of my kids either.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, TigerDL and Angelapinks
PaddedInHaslet said:
My fear is one day I will be in a thrift store with the wife and kids and come across a pack of ABDL diaper and not be able to buy them. Yes, my wife knows I like to wear, it isn’t a fan of it and there’s no way I’m buying them in front of my kids either.
I had this happen once with a vintage Attends at a rural pharmacy. A called them a few weeks later to confirm they still had them and drove back to get them. My kids were in the car so there was no concealing them.

About 4 months ago I found 14 packs of AB UNIVERSE at Goodwill. I go there often to look for diapers and usually find Prevail (yuck). I was shocked to see ABDL diapers there and so many of them. They sold for $4.99 a pack. I bought 10 packs the first day and filled the cart. 😂 the cashier looked at me strange and asked what they were. I told her special adult diapers. The next day I had to go back and get more. I bought 4 more packs. I can’t believe no one got them before me. I’ve been wearing them almost every night. I have 34 diapers left now. I keep going back to see if they have more but no luck. Just cheap medical ones.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: ChooChoo69, TigerDL, perlFerret and 3 others
bugme said:
After seeing crazy thrift finds from other people, I finally had my own, at Value Village just outside Washington DC.

View attachment 99482
This was a pack of 8, but I couldn't wait to put one on, so there are 7 in the picture.

I usually wear XL, but for that price, I couldn't pass them up. They were a bit tight and I put on plastic pants and raised my standing desk (so I could work without sitting down and squeezing them too much) as extra insurance. I filled them pretty full - wet and messy - and they probably could have lasted longer except that I need to go out soon, so I had to change.
Dang!! You need to hold onto those. After waiting almost two months for these on back order, I am beginning to think they are a thing of the past! The price of such a collector's item is undoubtedly to go up exponentially!

bugme said:
After seeing crazy thrift finds from other people, I finally had my own, at Value Village just outside Washington DC.

View attachment 99482
This was a pack of 8, but I couldn't wait to put one on, so there are 7 in the picture.

I usually wear XL, but for that price, I couldn't pass them up. They were a bit tight and I put on plastic pants and raised my standing desk (so I could work without sitting down and squeezing them too much) as extra insurance. I filled them pretty full - wet and messy - and they probably could have lasted longer except that I need to go out soon, so I had to change.
Dang that is pretty awesome. I’m in the MD/DC area, so I do the occasional check of my local 2nd Ave thrift or value village, but I’ve never found anything that good. Which value village did you find this gem? The one in Wheaton?

Last edited:
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Angelapinks
A couple of weeks ago I found 3 packs of Tykables doublers but I don’t beed them so I may check back in a month to see if they sold. There were a few people looking at them and then raising an eyebrow. They’re probably thinking “baby diapers? No. Adult… but why this kiddy packaging” 😹

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, ReluctantAdult, jamiejamie and 1 other person
Unfortunately nearest one to me is 70 some miles away !! 😞

• Sad
I keep checking my local Goodwill and only find Depends for Men and Tena pads. You all are lucky.

I just picked up 3 packs of Harmonie diapers. These are circa 2003. Not AB dips but super soft shiny buttery plastic. The quality is on par with that generation Attends which was ok but not outstanding.

Ok wow, so I always check thrift stores for hopes of finding quality medical diapers or even vintage diapers like attends. Sometimes I want to find vintage baby diapers. I hear about people finding them all the time. Never got close ever. Almost always find tiny medical diapers maybe for a special needs kid who outgrew the stockpile they had. Or I find massively huge ones. Never a good brand. Then yesterday I found 3 packs of abdl diapers. ABDrys, LFB Fantasies and Rearz Rebels. All in L. I get M but for $10 a pack. I had to take them. I live in boring Kansas. I can’t imagine who could have had these and why they got rid of them. I tried on a fantasy and at first I thought it fit ok. A little loose around the legs. Then I looked in the mirror and the back of the diaper came literally halfway up my back. It still took everything I gave it. Maybe could have gone a little longer but the leg cuffs felt damp. Almost unnoticeable but I think it was an indicator it was coming due for a change anyway. Better than the Goodnites I was going to buy.

Reactions: TigerDL, Subtlerustle and Angelapinks
Back