Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Which do you prefer?

I personally love pull-ups. But I bought my first tape diapers recently so we’ll see if I change my mind or not.

Last edited:

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I mostly wear pin-on cloth diapers, but my preferences are all over the place. I enjoy training pants (cloth and disposable), as well as AIO-type cloth and tape/tab disposables. In the disposable realm, I vastly prefer clothlike backing, hook-and-loop closures, and lots of elastic, and am one of those who frequently expresses a wish for adult-sized modern Pampers.

All that said, I definitely cannot call myself "not picky." Medical-looking diapers are out, and while I'll settle for plain white when I'm wearing cloth diapers, I strongly prefer baby prints on my disposables. I grudgingly accept adhesive tapes when other criteria are met, but if there are two adhesive tapes per side, that throws things into a "retro adult" category in my mind, which just doesn't work for me at all.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tape on Diapers for me

I mostly use Plastic Backed Disposables, but I am fine with Hook and Loop and dont mind a decent Cloth Backed sometimes (there are a few better ones on the market)

chuck

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I usually wear pin-on cloth diapers, but when going out I sometimes will wear a tape-on or a pull-up disposable

SoFloDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Tapes for me! With the occasional pullup to mix things up. I'm all about thickness which pullups unfortunately lack

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
I can not afford to use normal diapers 24/7 ... use urinary guards during the daytime and tab diapers during the nighttime .

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I do both! Goodnites are my go to, and have worked wonders for my occasional issues at night, and I do have a soft spot for the occasional tabbed baby diaper (put on a few pounds, so convert ups temporarily). I really want to try some rearz rebels!

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Because of practicality I prefer taped nappies but pull ups are nice

SabuInu

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
[x] Tape diapers

Tried some of the pull-ups, but I don't really liked any so far.

Last edited:

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I like taped diapers better. Adult pull-ups just aren't that absorbent.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I would say both because I use both, for the Pull-Ups type, I use Goodnites or a generic brand of night underpants for kids, and for adult diapers, I strictly use tape on diapers cause they are the only ones that really fit correctly, I tried different Pull-Up kinds and none fit me properly because of my weird body shape I would say.

Bugmania

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Cloth diapers for me, way cheaper in the long run. CTDC cloth is really comfy

bigtoddler96

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I prefer tape diapers, but most of the good ones are usually too expensive for me (I’m trying to save some money, so I can move away from my parents in the near future), so for now, I usually stuck with cheap low absorbent hospital diapers or pull-ups. I wish I had enough money and privacy to be able to buy ABDL diapers more often.

Last edited:

Furrytum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Either pull up or tape for me at the moment. I'm going to try cloth at some point in the future, though.

Fangs

panther/cat hybrid
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Which do you prefer?

I personally love pull-ups. But I bought my first tape diapers recently so we’ll see if I change my mind or not.
I usually wear ABU diaperes and occationally pull-ups if i'm going places and don't want my diapers to be noticed

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Cloth, but I'm ridiculously picky. I won't regail you too much with how, as I've done that on other threads. Suffice it to say, I need a diaper that just so happens to pull up. Not a learner's pant, a diaper. It only needs to pull on because I only have one good hand. I'm weird about wanting ProSoft PUL, specifically because it isn't noisy.