So, my mom now knows…

Anonymous96 said:
Im 19. In this economy it’ll be a while till I can afford to move out
That is fair enough. Good luck with your mom. One of the guys I went to college with got a five bedroom house. He rented for if the runs to other students and lived in the fifth. He ended up paying nothing to live there.

Still this is a weird economy, but it won't always be so. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous96 and NaughtyBoiNathan
Hey OP,
If I were in your shoes, I would wear whenever I wanted to. Obviously I wouldn't walk around the house in just a t-shirt and diaper. But wearing under your regular clothes...
What's she going to do? She already knows you have them and wear/use them. Might as well enjoy the freedom of her knowing that you are wearing. Maybe after she hears your crinkle, she will become desensitized and realize it's not a big deal.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jk95
My mom knows I prefer to have a plastic mattress cover on my bed as she has kept it on my bed at her house now for the past 20 years. It originally was removed when I was 12 but the first summer I came back from college, I found it in the closest and put it back on as I needed to due to heavy wetting at night that had returned from my early teen years. Several days later my dad saw my plastic underpants laying on my bed and just made a strange face but did not ask me to explain. Based on my late wetting up to age 11 or so they must have figured I needed it even at age 18. Several years ago my mom made up my bed while I was visiting and before she put the sheets on over my plastic mattress cover she asked me if I liked the bed the way it was made up and I told her not to change a thing as it was perfect for my situation.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Kittyinpink
JOCKMAN said:
My mom knows I prefer to have a plastic mattress cover on my bed as she has kept it on my bed at her house now for the past 20 years. It originally was removed when I was 12 but the first summer I came back from college, I found it in the closest and put it back on as I needed to due to heavy wetting at night that had returned from my early teen years. Several days later my dad saw my plastic underpants laying on my bed and just made a strange face but did not ask me to explain. Based on my late wetting up to age 11 or so they must have figured I needed it even at age 18. Several years ago my mom made up my bed while I was visiting and before she put the sheets on over my plastic mattress cover she asked me if I liked the bed the way it was made up and I told her not to change a thing as it was perfect for my situation.
My mum put a plastic cover on my mattress , and got me to help make the bed , including putting on the plastic cover..
I felt happy and gentle, humble..

Reactions: JOCKMAN and Lyric
WanderingToddler said:
So if you are an adult you should rely move it if your parents house. If you are not an adult please come back when you are over 18.
and you should really work on spelling and grammar

I've had numerous talks with my mom about my love for diapers and my needs in life. We don't live together anymore and she lived with me when I owed my house back before the pandemic. I live with my boyfriend and his brother now and a roommate. I fret constantly about my privacy but I'm glad you were able to talk to her about that you like it. No shame. No guilt. It's part of your needs and wants. I am still scared others will find out somehow.

nappybaby said:
Not everyone can be an expert on the written word be thankful you are.
Some of us people struggle just to post things. Are doing our best.
I have struggled all my life.

• Love
Reactions: geka, RoseofThorns, Freddie07601 and 3 others
My mom knows all about me but does not accept it. Even though she made me into being a ab/dl. I could never wear around her at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Freddie07601, lipicha and Ceary
foxkits said:
My mom knows all about me but does not accept it. Even though she made me into being a ab/dl. I could never wear around her at all.
Hugs

Reactions: foxkits
foxkits said:
Not everyone can be an expert on the written word be thankful you are.
Some of us people struggle just to post things. Are doing our best.
I have struggled all my life.
They were just using a frivolous attack because of the other person's rude response to op from what I can see. I doubt it was aimed at people of poor spelling/grammar in general.

Reactions: nappybaby
LilByte said:
They were just using a frivolous attack because of the other person's rude response to op from what I can see. I doubt it was aimed at people of poor spelling/grammar in general.
Yes! Exactly

The bit about Sean Bean tickled me.

I was about to do a rewatch of Game of Thrones. All I'll be able to imagine is Ned Stark padded up under all that fur and leather.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
nappybaby said:
I have actually done quite well in both spelling and grammer in multiple languages. Autocorrect though does give me problems if I post in a hurry. Which, unfortunately, happens a lot with young children at home.

The OPs circumstances negate my quoted comment, but in general it holds true. The world has just been a crazy place the last few years.

LilByte said:
Perhaps my original response did come off as rude. Typically, we see such posts from underage users and the forum can not have them on here for many reasons.

As for adults moving out, it is still for the best. The OP is at a bit of a transition stage and can not move out currently. That makes life more difficult. Many of the freedoms of being an adult can not be fully realized when you are still living with people who see you as a child. Not in the ABDL sense, but in the you are my child and not an adult sense. This is even true for older individuals who move back in with their parents, or whos parents move in with them. That is of course speaking in general terms, as specific circumstances may vary.

I don't consider myself that old, but it can sometimes be difficult to remember those transition phases.

WanderingToddler said:
Perhaps my original response did come off as rude. Typically, we see such posts from underage users and the forum can not have them on here for many reasons.

As for adults moving out, it is still for the best. The OP is at a bit of a transition stage and can not move out currently. That makes life more difficult. Many of the freedoms of being an adult can not be fully realized when you are still living with people who see you as a child. Not in the ABDL sense, but in the you are my child and not an adult sense. This is even true for older individuals who move back in with their parents, or whos parents move in with them. That is of course speaking in general terms, as specific circumstances may vary.

I don't consider myself that old, but it can sometimes be difficult to remember those transition phases.
Yeah probably 1/3 the users are under aged. Without having some kind of KYC it is difficult to stop them, and the site would probably die quick if it required a license to make an account.. Between a rock and a hard place...

With younger millennials and gen z tho moving out of parents house normally means moving in with roommates to afford rent. So privacy doesn't really improve by much. Plus with more expenses you don't always gain as much freedom as you would like.

I definitely think everyone should be working towards a self sufficient income tho regardless of where they live. Especially if they are not the heir to their parents house.

Reactions: antte91 and RoseofThorns
foxkits said:
I just don't understand the anger one I never said I wanted to wear around her. I only stated that she would never accept it ever. Being
at six or seven being forced into diapers by her. As for living with parent she's the one that needs help. Her age my sister wants everything it's her's I will never be notified if anything happens to my mom my sister keeps a note book on everything she does for mom.
How much time she spends everything. She doesn't do it because she loves mom she does it because it's hers in her mind.

Last edited:
closetedanarki said:
"In this economy"
too freaking true
19 here and barely making ends meet, but also, your mom has no privacy/boundaries XD
glad you're ok, tho
29 and still living at home for bidden to be ABD El had and everything and she even knows because of a scammer

Reactions: RoseofThorns
Turtle said:
29 and still living at home for bidden to be ABD El had and everything and she even knows because of a scammer
I'm sorry about the scammer.
Be careful!
My mummy knows , and she doesn't care..
I am lucky..

I wouldn't dare my folks thought I was slow in nappies anyway this would shock them knowing I'm an age playing toddler fully in nappies

Kittyinpink said:
I'm sorry about the scammer.
Be careful!
My mummy knows , and she doesn't care..
I am lucky..
Yes u r

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back