• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sissy Baby Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SisEmTG

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi everyone, my name is Emily, I'm a sissy trans girl (that hasn't started transition yet). I work in the mental health field and I love the work I do. I've been into diapers since I was a preteen and I've started cross dressing and wearing panties around age 6 or 7. I would purposefully lose bets or games with my cousin who is 18 months younger than me that would often result in me having to wear her panties and dresses, play Barbies with her, and other girly activities. I didn't know I was trans until I was an adult and struggling to understand my sexuality more, by sleeping with men while dressed up feminine, even though I was in a relationship (combined with severe depression at the time), that those issues finally got me help and me realizing I was trans.

I'm generally laid back and get along with most people. I love my work and how I've helped change peoples lives. I enjoy helping people and it's helped me deal with my gender dysphoria over the years.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I've browsed the forum in the background for a long time and I figured it's time to stop hiding. Plus there's a few things I think I need some insight on that would be great to get feedback on!

I realized I was a TBDL back as a preteen and have been an ABDL since hitting adulthood. Wearing diapers really helps my mental state and being able to regress to being a toddler/younger kid in diapers has helped me during some of my darker days.

I'm a very submissive sissy, I have quite a few kinks, and I love age regression/DDlg play. I'm currently under the control of a Daddy who is forcing me back into diapers 24/7 with the threat of blackmail/exposure if I don't follow his rules. I'm looking for a bit of help with that because I wasn't expecting to go from my big girl underwear to 24/7 diapers so suddenly, hehe.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I've got a few different hobbies I do when work isn't taking up all my time lol. I like 3d printing stuff, programming, and even doing some stuff on social media. I used to play WOW a lot back in the day but not much anymore. I am also decently handy and can fix a bit of everything around the house, although it takes me longer than having it done professionally, and I'm very frustrated, it's nice being able to fix it myself.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

A community willing to have disagreements on things but be respectful about it in the process. I hope to bring my education and skills to help in the ways I can from a personal perspective and hopefully get to make friends with a few people here in the process 🙂.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing more about myself in time! Thanks everyone!

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome from a fellow trans girl (who has been transitioning for well over 2½y now).

Welcome from the Netherlands ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back