Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to wait till next month to participate properly as my diaper came undone [emoji22]

chalky said:
Will have to wait till next month to participate properly as my diaper came undone [emoji22]

Tut tut didn't mummy dress baby properly

wore a vlesi slip compact plus last night and woke up socked. even the sheets were socked

Well, I have just had breakfast in an almost full, fairly well soaked comficare, Might wait a bit longer till I change and shower. Feeling quite comfy!

Ashley, sounds like you need to change up in absorbency...

DLE

parcelboy2 said:
Tut tut didn't mummy dress baby properly

No mummy bought wrong size having to make do till she gets chance to buy some more on Monday. [emoji199]

My SIDF has ended with a thick bulge down there too. :paci:

My sidf ended with a bad smell (poopy one )

Just woke up in a wet Tena Slip Maxi. Why didn't I get some of these sooner!

I woke up this morning with a swollen Dry 24/7

When I got this morning my CTDC contour was soggy and sagging.

Managed to do all but wet this time. I guess I just didn't have to go and nervious with fiance staying over.

I will have to start trying this next month.

I've been excited all day. I have been doing construction on our back room pretty much every evening and all weekend since April. Tonight I had to clean the basement for more work. I just left the house but before I did I left a diaper and powder on the floor for my wife to discover. After she put the kids to bed I'm going to tell her to check out how clean it is. (the kids will not go in the basement) She's not into it but will let me wear.

I'm trying find something creative to say or plan for tonight when she sees them. Any ideas?

Jealous! I wish I could do this but I am not allowed. =P

I'm wearing a Super Stretch Tena Diaper

Hihi, count me in as I already wear diapers practically every night ;) They really help me to sleep well. I've always been a rough sleeper but a fixed bedtime and diapers have helped a lot!

If that's this Friday count me in as I bought some new diapers today

My first sidf is coming soon I going to layer extra thick

I always end up working on saturday mornings, and as such have never been able to participate, because i dont want to have to take my diaper off and get ready for work before ive even had the chance to enjoy it, also going to be diapered makes it hard for me to fall asleep so i risk being overly tired at work.

Going to be participating tomorrow. Looking forward to it after a long, stressful week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back