SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got into a Rearz Alpaca for SIDF. Stay diapered and have fun people. ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and Midwest82
3 hours to go till bed

Reactions: Midwest82
I just got back on this website for the first time in 8 years. It feels great to be able to partake in this "holiday" with a like-minded community. I'm wearing an already wet abena m4.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Midwest82
As always, I am ready to celebrate the July Sleep in diapers Friday.

Reactions: Midwest82 and legojoker88
D'oh! I completely forgot about SIDF. Unfortunately, I've been at a cottage all week and didn't bring any diapers with me.

• Sad
I have my Abri-form diapers on. Just went larger (L4 as opposed to M4) since my waist size is right on the border between medium and large. The large fits more like a baby diaper, going right up to my belly button. A full cut as opposed to bikini diaper. LOL

A little late but still made it ☺ was so excited to get into my rearz barnyard tonight. ☺

Reactions: AmberStarfield, Deleted member 51008 and Midwest82
Slept well through the night with my Overnight. Still can't Sleep with a paci, but maybe this will come later ^^

Reactions: Midwest82, Deleted member 51008 and AmberStarfield
In my ABU and so excited to join in, really need it tonight!

Reactions: Midwest82, Deleted member 51008 and AmberStarfield
11:30pm my time. I enjoyed several early fireworks this evening with plenty of alcohol and food. Weather was hot, so I only wore a Pampers 7 under my shorts. Now I have a thick Crinklz diaper on and ready to get some sleep. Much more fireworks planned for tomorrow. Sleep well every one, nite nite.

Reactions: legojoker88 and Midwest82
Already going to bed in my Tykables Puppers. Have a good night y’all.

Since this SIDF is July 4th weekend, I thought I would honor our country's birthday by wearing my favorite baby clothes to bed - Changing Times pre-fold cotton twill adult diaper, size medium (my all time favorite); held securely in place with (2) 3" pastel blue diaper pins with locking heads; covered with Kins 20300V plastic pants, size large, color blue (my current favorite plastic pant).

It was cool enough last night to wear my Bear Hugz onezie, size medium. This is very cute and comfortable. The colors complement my transparent blue plastic pants perfectly. I didn't snap the crotch (i know this is weird) but I just hate covering my plastic pants. At this moment as I east breakfast in my soaking wet diaper, I have snapped the crotch to hold that drooping diaper in place. All this was topped off with my pastel blue adult pacifier with a silicone teat, which stayed in mouth through out the night. Yes this color coordinated baby boy was in heaven last night!

I awoke in a rearz elite hybrid.... omg I was a wet one last night.... soggy monster really had invaded. Hybrid weight was over 4 lbs this morning. I definitely was waddling this morning. But what I love about hybrids, I was not sagging....

I‘m awake now and Crinklz are very soggy and heavy but I want to wear it a while longer. So I just put on one of my tighter fitting onesies over it so that my peepees will stay pressed close to my body. Time to start cooking breakfast which will be corned beef hash and eggs. I hope you all slept well and have a happy 4th of July!

Reactions: legojoker88 and Midwest82
tigondegra20123 said:
Heh, looking forwards to it this week, but I wonder if I'll even be able to fall asleep, lmao. I've always pulled all-nighters whenever I'm wearing something, mostly because I can't get my mind off of it.

Maybe if I just absolutely tire myself out to the point I just throw one on and pass out, while skipping the bathroom before bed of course! Gotta have enough to swell a bit, haha.

Well, that certainly wasn't what I was expecting, lol.

I'm "awake" now but I honestly didn't know if I actually went to sleep!

As for the double-boosted MegaMax, I suppose I had just enough in me to help thicken it up a "little" bit, I think I prefer this kind of wetting better than flooding it, it's nicely warm yet comfortably thickened too.

As my first SIDF, I can say it went pretty well!

Reactions: legojoker88, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
My SIDF I was in a very wet ABU Space aliens.

I ALWAYS wear diapers, every day, 24/7, not just Fridays

tenor (6).gif

Reactions: mommysgirlthing and Diaperlover40
not the designated friday, but still a slish splashy friday :)

Reactions: Deleted member 52064 and Deleted member 51008
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back