SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

legojoker88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I know the official one was last week but I had to work, as I did tonight. But I am wearing at work, I have started to more often as of late. Going to have a diapered weekend for my birthday

Emmagar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I sleep in diapers every night. They help me sleep.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Alright, I know it's not the first Friday of the month, but with quarantine, I imagine we all have our stressors and can use some relief during these times. Would anyone really object to making Fridays simply sleep in diapers Fridays? Personally, I could use the stress relief, and it's a bit of a fun incentive to look forward to at the end of the week

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Finally had a nice SIDF, I've had to add in a new supplement to make for a lack of certain nutrition due to my allergy. Hot in the house, watched a ton of Frasier reruns, and pounded water. Woke up with my Luvs size 6 fully inflated, and bone dry sheets! Still using convert ups, but I'll be out within a month or so. Love having a product that works for my needs, and I actually really like the 3 channel design, in thinking it helps prevent leaks, for people who rotate during the night, of have anatomy that has a mind of it's own. Feel like, too, like when I had pneumonia and would spend almost two days in bed with my Goodnites on, that you're not going to have the SAP suddenly break loose like an avalanche and end up massed up on one end or the other. I did get pretty tangled in my sheets though, and towards this morning, like half an hour before waking up, the right tab popped off the wing, but still, not a single drop on my sheets, and a very happy morning in a very depressing world!