SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
For SIDF I am wearing my Babykins Dinosaur Onesie with a Bambino Teddy and Im ready for bed!

for SIDF I am wearing a Bambino Bellisimo and it is otherworldy.

For this SIDF I'm wearing an Abena M4 triple boosted for poof ^u^

Yay, I participated without even knowing! I forgot about SDIF, but last night I wore a Teddy Bambino and a diaper cover. Felt amazing and slept very well.

BabyJacobDL said:
Yay, I participated without even knowing! I forgot about SDIF, but last night I wore a Teddy Bambino and a diaper cover. Felt amazing and slept very well.

Me too! I participated without knowing it too, I got in some diapers, hugged my stuffed animals and relaxed. :)

I participated again, I wore an M4.

In my cloth prints and plastic pants oh so soft.

Couldn't make it last week, so I'm in today in Abena L4. ;-)

Finally a chance to join this friday

It's Friday .
Time to get changed into something soft smells good and very crinkly.
Wounder what that is hmmmmm.

Friday where I'm at. Something to enrage some people on here, but I decided to try Seni Active pullups. They're no traditional diaper but it's definitely the best pullup I've tried.

Prepare yourselves, SIDF is coming. :worthy:

Wore my favorite Pokemon shirt and diaper. Woke up with it wet, such a wonderfully belittling experience.

I'm pretty happy. I'll be getting to spend this next SIDF with someone and we'll both be participating.

Mattew said:
I'm pretty happy. I'll be getting to spend this next SIDF with someone and we'll both be participating.

Aww! Hope you both have fun and no leaks :)

Trevor said:
Aww! Hope you both have fun and no leaks :)

We never leak :p

Mattew said:

Super Absorbent Polymer. The little beads that absorb like crazy in diapers. Bambinos in particular seem vulnerable to occasional leaks of SAP.

Trevor said:
Super Absorbent Polymer. The little beads that absorb like crazy in diapers. Bambinos in particular seem vulnerable to occasional leaks of SAP.

Mmm...I've never had those come out before. Worn plenty of Bambinos. Never experienced that before tho. I thought you might have been referring about something else with those initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back