SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm SIDFing in my XL Goodnights sample tonight. And Jesus Fucking Christ... these fit me. Like really fit me. I don't have to stretch them to near the breaking point. I'm 6'1", 195lb (most of which is accounted for by a moderate beer belly/dadbod but down from 225lb three years ago), and I have a slim booty. And these fit.

When they come out in retail, I'm getting a case. Kimberly-Clark has no idea the monster they just unleashed.

Last edited:

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've got on 1 prefolded + 4 44X44 Flat diapers for soakers. There single layers, they dry quicker, and I should be good for all night and most of the mourning. Can't wait to wet them.

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Ok so everynight may be a SID night for me, but today actually is SIDF. YAA!!
Nothing special dip wise thou, just my M4s and fuzzy Carebears pj pants.

Last edited:

camperspampers1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was my first SIDF. I went old-school white plastic in a Foresite AM PM, with about 5L capacity. Slightly wet this morning. Saturday will be a pyjama day in that diaper until it is soaked.

Last edited:

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
as I posted particapated in sidf. didn't wet last night, but did first thing this mourning. had to poop, didn't want to mess my cloth diapers so I took them off, pooped & put them back on. it felt great pulling the wet diapers back on & fastening them. I wet them again as I was pulling my plastic pants back on. as I type this I'm still in my wet diapers waiting for the next soaking. I find that the first time I wet is alwas the most difficult. it seems to get easier each time after that. by about the 4th time it's almost involintary. anyone else had that expierence?

ThePaddedGolfer

Star Wars fan with a Diaper problem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
+5 SIDF points for me. Enjoyed sleeping in a diaper last night. Next SIDF is March 5, 2021