SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Trying to decide between tylables overnight, unicorns, dotty pride, ABU little Pawz, Crinklz aquanauts or astronauts..... choices choices... oh or MyDiaper Black.... hmmmmm

SAPexpanded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Boring Tena Proskin slip Maxi. These are my go to night time nappy and they are very comfortable. Happy SIDF 2021 to you all.

Piefox

Padded & Proud.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Changed out of my daytime Crinklz into a pink Megamax which has been mildly damp for a bit now but calling it a night.

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was lovely, wore tykables unicorns with a booster, the extra padding just added to the hug, loved it, feel to sleep in no time at all, and a lovely sleep with the extra padding, was very padded this morning, did not want to change, took it pretty much to capacity, great sleep!

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My box of Black Friday specials from Rearz arrived yesterday. I spent the evening and night in my first ever Little Monsters, with Dino training pants over top.

It took until morning for me to be wet. I just stayed In bed listening to an audiobook, a grown-up version of Saturday morning cartoons, and did it.

forrest0160

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I was drinking last night and went to bed in a wet and a little messy Rearz Barnyard. I took it off right after I woke up and showered for work. I've never actually slept in a messy diaper before.

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First time participating. I wore an ABU Dino Rawrz DinoRawrz. As I mentioned in an earlier post, my wife doesn’t approve but the desire to wear was too strong so I padded up before bed, slept in it all night, wet it while laying in bed in the morning, did my morning elliptical workout in it before taking it off and showering. My wife figured out that I was wearing but didn’t say anything bad, surprisingly.