SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Grayham

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Taking part for once. I'm in a Crinklz original with a baby diaper stuffer. Playing video games

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Successful SIDF in my Dry 24/7. Gonna have breakfast and then shower and change into a Megamax. Think I’m just gonna make a diapered weekend out of it.

chrischrischris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Sleep in diapers Friday I did take part for a few months but got so addicted turned into every night then whent 24/7 . Well thanks sidf I now love being diaperd all the time no going back now

Last edited:

CuteFantasy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
this was a good one, fell asleep in a Megamax Tie Dye that had only been wet once, and I wet myself 4 times throughout the night, northshore keeps proving themselves. still wearing it, probably about to mess soon 💜

Last edited:

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Next one is Friday, April 2nd. I'll be participating in it but it will be emotional for me as I might be crying myself to sleep. The reason why is this day was my mom's birthday. She sadly passed away last year in October. I miss her so much!

distract

be the change (hehe)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
calling it in for the earlier timezones - put one a molicare that I was going to wet a bit before sleeping, but ended up filling it up before I was planning on going to bed! Just was consciously trying to continuously wet even if there was only a little bit in my system. Just changed into a fresh one, so we will see if there's anything left overnight 😜

ChristopherRichard

NOBO DILO VESAS MAR TARSE.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Next one is Friday, April 2nd. I'll be participating in it but it will be emotional for me as I might be crying myself to sleep. The reason why is this day was my mom's birthday. She sadly passed away last year in October. I miss her so much!
Sorry to hear that MailCat☹
Just snuggle down and remember your mom, the warmth, the cuddle, the smell of a mom, and her words🥰🥰🥰🥰

Every day is sleep in nappies day for me, so even the sad days can feel ok.

BattyBat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
My Northshore order should be getting here just in time today, I'm excited to see how well the new leak guards hold up overnight! I've been stoked for the new colors, haven't gotten to try them yet.

Happy SIDF everyone!