Shy moments this summer?

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just curious have you all had any shy moments with your wearing this summer?

What do you mean by a shy moment?

like having a leak while out shopping like i had at the mall today

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Lucky for me the 2 leaks I had were while fishing...so I can pass it off as sitting on a wet seat! I usually change well ahead of leaking 95% of the time. It's when the stars align and you can't follow your plans that leaks happen for me.

I am 31 o male and I deal with a very light bedwetting since this Apríl.

Usually I wear an incontinence (cotton) boxer shorts with the TENA Men pad (lvl. 2) to bed and this combination has been fully sufficient so far. However, four days ago I wet myself more than usual: The male pad could not absorb it (the boxer shorts either) and I wet the bedsheets. I did not notice it (it did not woke me up) until the morning when my GF snuggled me and put a hand to my crotch. You can imagine the embarrasment. Instead of pleasant morning moments I had to change the sheets.

The next night was everything as usual (a male pad absorbed everything), but on Wednesday in the morning the bedsheets was wet again. Then I visited a pharmacy after work and I bought there pull-ups (TENA Pants Plus "M"). I felt very embarrased and I could not fall asleep quite long, however the pull-up worked well.

Last night was my 2nd in a pull-up. Eventhough the TENA Pants Plus are not bulky, it is an odd feeling to have the pad under the bottom. I put the incontinence boxer shorts over the pull-up but I did not sleep well. My GF told me that there is no need to cover the pull-up but I am shy to wear it before her - I don't like its ruffled style.

Hard summer this year!

A couple of times while sleeping due to diapers not absorbing enough or fast enough.

hiker said:
I am 31 o male and I deal with a very light bedwetting since this Apríl.

Usually I wear an incontinence (cotton) boxer shorts with the TENA Men pad (lvl. 2) to bed and this combination has been fully sufficient so far. However, four days ago I wet myself more than usual: The male pad could not absorb it (the boxer shorts either) and I wet the bedsheets. I did not notice it (it did not woke me up) until the morning when my GF snuggled me and put a hand to my crotch. You can imagine the embarrasment. Instead of pleasant morning moments I had to change the sheets.

The next night was everything as usual (a male pad absorbed everything), but on Wednesday in the morning the bedsheets was wet again. Then I visited a pharmacy after work and I bought there pull-ups (TENA Pants Plus "M"). I felt very embarrased and I could not fall asleep quite long, however the pull-up worked well.

Last night was my 2nd in a pull-up. Eventhough the TENA Pants Plus are not bulky, it is an odd feeling to have the pad under the bottom. I put the incontinence boxer shorts over the pull-up but I did not sleep well. My GF told me that there is no need to cover the pull-up but I am shy to wear it before her - I don't like its ruffled style.

Hard summer this year!
That's a tough situation. Whilst not incontinent myself, I so much prefer to be over protected rather than under protected.

If you find yourself needing something more absorbent in the future, then there are options that look better than the ruffled pullups. For example you can get Northshore MegaMax in blue.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
badger50 said:
That's a tough situation. Whilst not incontinent myself, I so much prefer to be over protected rather than under protected.

If you find yourself needing something more absorbent in the future, then there are options that look better than the ruffled pullups. For example you can get Northshore MegaMax in blue.
Hi, thx a lot for the reaction and for your recommendation. I found some information about the tab style diapers that you have mentioned and I think that I'd be super-over protected with them.

So far the disposable male guards (with the capacity around 450 ml) have been sufficient for me, now the pull-ups (with the capacity around 1 300 ml) are more than good (I don't wet them fully during the night), and - as I have read - the Northshore diapers absorb more than 6 000 ml! It would be possible to use one this diaper for six nights!! 😊😊 I admire you if you can sleep with so thick diaper on - I have a problem to fall asleep with the pull-up only but I have already read at this forum that after several nights in diaper it becomes "normal".

Perhaps I will try TENA Men Protective Underwear - they should not be ruffled according to the pictures I have seen. 👍

Reactions: badger50
padded1989 said:
Just curious have you all had any shy moments with your wearing this summer?
Not me. I'm a proud ABDL who doesn't care about what others may think about me wearing diapers.

Reactions: toddlerPampers and diaperbobby
littledub1955 said:
Not me. I'm a proud ABDL who doesn't care about what others may think about me wearing diapers.
Good comment! I am far more comfortable wearing protection while out-and-about these days. I just make what I wear as discrete as I can and go about my day. Nobody notices or has said anything, and if they did, I would just reply that I have needs... I am comfortable wearing and proud that I can say, "I wear diapers."

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
diaperbobby said:
Good comment! I am far more comfortable wearing protection while out-and-about these days. I just make what I wear as discrete as I can and go about my day. Nobody notices or has said anything, and if they did, I would just reply that I have needs... I am comfortable wearing and proud that I can say, "I wear diapers."
I would not want to have to wear diapers. I do just for thrills, among which is admitting, but just to my wife, that I find wearing baby diapers again very exciting!

Attachments

• 5E01338B-1B28-4EAB-A9A6-0C00555C80E3.jpeg
    5E01338B-1B28-4EAB-A9A6-0C00555C80E3.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I was really nervous but wore one to a movie night with friends and am feeling so happy that it went ok

Back