• Total voters

LittleKero

The most adventurous camper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I got a couple days ago some rearz Barnyard and Mermaid Tales diapers and I noticed that the Barnyard are scented (they smell nice, but I can't put my finger on the exact scent) and the Mermaid Taled I don't mind a scent, but some scents can become overwhelming with time. With that being said, do you prefer to have your diapers scented or unscented?

I wish adult diapers like Depends, Tena, & Tranquillity had a scented option.

Reactions: Incontinent2 and AndyPandy
I do think the scents are nice especially when you open your diaper drawer. But I add enough powder and lotion that they all become scented. So it's not a deal breaker either way. Those mermaids are super cute, hope you like them.

Reactions: TeeMousy, AndyPandy, Furrytum and 2 others
Both is good 😊

Unscented probably best if knowing there is anyone going to be around tho

I've actually never had a scented diaper (not as an adult anyway), I think the Daydreamer's I've got coming tomorrow are scented so that'll be a nice change.

I do use baby powder though and that kind makes them scented. :)

Reactions: LittleKero and BigAl2
When I'm feeling daring, I'll buy my ABU diapers scented. I really like the scent, but after a day of diaper-wearing it really hangs around, and I have a low profile to maintain. Usually what I do is put an open bag of Pampers of Luvs into the tub where my diapers are stored. That gives everything a nice (but subtle) diaper scent.

Reactions: KBoy, LittleKero and Akura
I wouldn't mind either. I remember when my kids were babies. Pampers had a nice scent.

My Seni diapers are all un-scented. When I change, they are always pee scented or pee and poop scented.💧💩😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, richieboy and AttilaThePun
I LOVE scented diapers!! Rearz Lil Monsters have a very pleasant, subtle, unique scent that was such a nice surprise when opening them for the first time.

Pampers and Luvs are of course the favorite scent of mine, but if I can find anything baby powder scented, I'm usually purchasing it. It's not a very common thing.

I enjoy the scent for the sake of nostalgia, but there's something smelling it right after
a wetting that instantly sends my brain into littlespace.

Certain sensory experiences are just A+ in my book. Weighted blankets, microwaveable plushies, and the scent of baby powder/oil/diapers/crayons all just tick a huge 'comfort' box for me that I've especially enjoyed in my adult years. Life is often fast, crazy, depressing, and unexpected. Getting to experience warmth, comfort, and nostalgia really make me feel at ease and comfortable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
Unscented, because I have sensitive skin that might react to what's used to create the scent, and also because some scents trigger migraine headaches for me.

Reactions: richieboy
Tundra1975 said:
My Seni diapers are all un-scented. When I change, they are always pee scented or pee and poop scented.💧💩😂.
If they ever come that way from the factory, file a complaint! 😁

Last edited:
I chose unscented as this is what I prefer but I really don't care. To me the scents on the diapers I have worn dissipate so fast or are so minor as it doesn't bother me.

Reactions: richieboy
The only scent I'd like infused into my diaper is the Pampers scent. I have tried ABU scent strips and they're good and all but the scent isn't sprayed onto the diaper during manufacturing like Pampers does with that sweet intoxicating scent.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy and JulestheFloof
If it cant be that tell tale babyish Pampers scent then I rather my diapers not be scented at all.

BabyDenise said:
I chose unscented as this is what I prefer but I really don't care. To me the scents on the diapers I have worn dissipate so fast or are so minor as it doesn't bother me.

Meto

Cottontail said:
When I'm feeling daring, I'll buy my ABU diapers scented. I really like the scent, but after a day of diaper-wearing it really hangs around, and I have a low profile to maintain. Usually what I do is put an open bag of Pampers of Luvs into the tub where my diapers are stored. That gives everything a nice (but subtle) diaper scent.
Are the new pampers scented?

I seek unscented talc over anything. That sickly sweet baby powder smell is way too strong

Trying this Daydreamer scented and loving them so far

Reactions: AndyPandy
P&G-era Attends were scented.

Back