Scented or Unscented Diapers?

• Scented

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Unscented

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Either/or

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters
I've never purchased scented adult diapers. I'd love to, but I worry too much about discretion. I also wonder how accurately they capture the scents of actual baby diapers, which is what I'd really want. Anyway, I'm a simple man, baby powder scent is enough for me.

Reactions: EcoIncon
I wear lil bella quite often. in fact I'm wearing one now, which is thoroughly soaked. the have a nice kinda scent. takes away the smell of the pee to an extent.

I'm a little weird. I don't love scents. They can be overpowering and break stealth too easily.

Instead, what I really like is diapers that make some kind of neutral smell when they are wet. A good baby example of this is modern Huggies. I like being able to sense the odor control working, and smell of the odor control + pee as it changes during wear (particularly overnights).

Reactions: ben0510
ArgentBuffalo said:
I'm a little weird. I don't love scents. They can be overpowering and break stealth too easily.

Instead, what I really like is diapers that make some kind of neutral smell when they are wet. A good baby example of this is modern Huggies. I like being able to sense the odor control working, and smell of the odor control + pee as it changes during wear (particularly overnights).
so I guess what you need is a adult version of huggies. that would be good.

ben0510 said:
so I guess what you need is a adult version of huggies. that would be good.
Yup! Thankfully I've found that Crinklz is pretty close to Huggies in the smell department. Part of why I love to wear them!

I put one of those laundry brand pellets into my bags so they have a slight floral scent...anything that masks any possibility (which in my instance is low to non existent) urine odor, even if it only serves to satisfy my nose when I am changing.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
CptKirk said:
I put one of those laundry brand pellets into my bags so they have a slight floral scent...anything that masks any possibility (which in my instance is low to non existent) urine odor, even if it only serves to satisfy my nose when I am changing.
You mean the kind meant for throwing into the dryer?

I don't care for strong scents.

A bit over two years ago when I ordered a fair amount of items from ABU I was curious about how strong the scent was, so I ordered two samples of their booster pads with one being scented. I thought the scent was too strong for my personal taste so I was glad that I didn't get anything else scented in that order.

I didn't mind the subtle scent of a few of the Rearz diapers I have tried (Lil Bella and barnyard).

AttilaThePun said:
You mean the kind meant for throwing into the dryer?
I honestly don't know if they go in the washer or dryer. I'll have to read the package. These are what look like small pink pills and there's THOUSANDS of these little pills in a plastic container. IF I remember to read the package and respond, you'll know LOL.

I actually bought these starting a year or so ago when I read somewhere that throwing a handful of these into a freshly opened pack of diapers and ensuring they mostly make their way to the bottom of the bag by shaking it though some are always clinging to the outer shell of my diapers. Best part if that when the bag is empty and you have t open another, you pour these into the new bag from the old bag although some always find their way to the floor.

CptKirk...VIOLENTLY awakened, AGAIN, by VISCOUS "LIGHTNING BOLTS" from my spine outwards, right along my belt line. After tossing and turning for the past 2 hours I logged on, HOPING to pass back out! Anyone want to trade bodies? I want to be 13 again, but only IF I get to know everything I know now LOL.

CptKirk

Reactions: AttilaThePun
CptKirk said:
I honestly don't know if they go in the washer or dryer. I'll have to read the package. These are what look like small pink pills and there's THOUSANDS of these little pills in a plastic container. IF I remember to read the package and respond, you'll know LOL.

I actually bought these starting a year or so ago when I read somewhere that throwing a handful of these into a freshly opened pack of diapers and ensuring they mostly make their way to the bottom of the bag by shaking it though some are always clinging to the outer shell of my diapers. Best part if that when the bag is empty and you have t open another, you pour these into the new bag from the old bag although some always find their way to the floor.

CptKirk...VIOLENTLY awakened, AGAIN, by VISCOUS "LIGHTNING BOLTS" from my spine outwards, right along my belt line. After tossing and turning for the past 2 hours I logged on, HOPING to pass back out! Anyone want to trade bodies? I want to be 13 again, but only IF I get to know everything I know now LOL.

CptKirk
You need to have pest control check your house for electricity gnomes! The little buggers must be tasering you while you're trying to sleep! 🤬

I'd love to see more scented diapers. Only ones I know of are the Rearz Lil Bellas and ABU Lavenders, which are discontinued. I've read here that the Rearz Barnyards aren't scented at all. A new scented diaper would be a deal maker for me. Of course it'll have to be a nice scent, not some odour neutralizing scent.

I use 2-3 drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper just to make sure I smell fresh and clean while in a wet diaper for hours. There are many different scents but of course the baby powder scent makes the best "sense" for me!!;) Don't expect this to cover up a poopy diaper though.

Unscented.
It's like with prints - I wear because of feeling and convenience, but while I'm wearing, I neither see nor smell my diapers, so I see no real benefit.

Definitely unscented. I don't want folks saying to me "I smell you have a diaper on". There have been many times I have walked past a baby diapers section and been blown over by the horrible perfumy smell (picture Mr. Bean in the perfume section). They are overdone!

Back