Rules for littles.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok. Littles, bigs, anyone in between. What are some rules you like for your little?

None for me...I'm either an orphan or made in a lab, LOL! :ROFLMAO:🥳

• Haha
Reactions: nwm, niteboy, onecho and 2 others
Well I have to be my big for my little me self, so I tell my little that bedtime is 2am, this works fairly well lately, but I wish that i had a real big to enforce stupid rules like bedtime, I tend to stay up way to late and it ruins the next day as I sleep in way to late and this becomes a bad cycle. I also try to say no swearing, as big me tends to swear like a sailor or a stagehand. I am pretty lax on rules but kinda crave them.

I did have a bad experience though in the hospital that kinda traumatized me, I was labeled mentally incompetent after my brain injury and I was a ward of the state, my real Mom had more say on what happened to me than I did, and I did throw a temper fit at one point and the doctor just told the staff to put me in restraints and sedate me, which I did want, and I was totally helpless, and then Ill shut up I keep reliving some of that stuff lately.

I just want the unconditional love of a Mommy or Daddy, stuff I didn't get properly when I was under 6. I do want some rules though, I am a mess of person, just very disorganized in my head and life, and I get tired of trying to make all the choices. I just don't want to be totally helpless like I was in the hospital, that was lonely and nevermind.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: lilgiggleberry, niteboy and SoS7883
I haven't had any written rules until now, but ideally

1. Behave.

2. Any homework must be completed on-time.

3. Bedtime is 8 pm. You must start getting ready at 7 pm.

4. Any misbehavior will be punished.

would be included.

Not that I'm really following any of those rules.

• Haha
Reactions: nwm, Littlebabaprince and BobbiSueEllen
Hi baby, I feel and understand your pain. Although I may not be local , I’d love to get to know you maybe we can chat and keep each other company :)

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Four rules!

1. Never use a curse word.

2. Do all your tasks written on the notepads before reading your story books.

3. Gotta say pretty please when you need something.

4. Do not lose your Plushies!

Reactions: JayJay90, SoS7883, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
My husband plays Daddy about twice a week or so to me but I am little I would say 21/7. (Everyone has to adult up sometimes.) So I have rules that I follow no matter what. I also have a daily schedule that I try to stick to. I thrive on structure so the more planned out I am the better I function and honestly, the littler I feel.

Basic Daily Rules:
  • Must brush teeth
  • Cartoons to start the day
  • Only children's programming is to be watched or things that would be family appropriate
  • Breakfast and lunch must be eaten on child appropriate dinnerware but dinner must be eaten on real dinnerware like it was at my Grandma's
  • At least a ½ hour of fresh air play a day unless it is raining or too cold
  • There must be at least 1 new piece of art for the fridge every week
  • A bath or shower must be taken every other night at between 7 & 8pm. Saturday is bath night.
  • Teeth and hair brushed every night before bed
  • a story is to be read every night before bed
  • bedtime between 9:30pm and 10:00pm at the latest

A couple other things are more day oriented. Like, Thursday night is game night so after dinner we sit at the kitchen table and play kid appropriate board games and Sunday night is our Wonderful World of Disney night. I have Disney+ so we watch mostly the older live action movies, but we also watch some of the classics.

Reactions: Liljaypup, SoS7883 and BobbiSueEllen
I don't like rules, anyways I like my little to be disciplined.

as a little my rules are simple:

*1 no curse words
*2 no being mean
*3 perscribe to baby talk
*4 must be given breastfeeds
*5 have fun

these are my rules i gave myself though i never have much little time lately

I don't have a CG, but would probably benefit greatly from one during regression and to help when I'm overwhelmed... less so rules, more structure, routine with support and encouragement.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888
Aby said:
Well I have to be my big for my little me self, so I tell my little that bedtime is 2am, this works fairly well lately, but I wish that i had a real big to enforce stupid rules like bedtime, I tend to stay up way to late and it ruins the next day as I sleep in way to late and this becomes a bad cycle. I also try to say no swearing, as big me tends to swear like a sailor or a stagehand. I am pretty lax on rules but kinda crave them.

I did have a bad experience though in the hospital that kinda traumatized me, I was labeled mentally incompetent after my brain injury and I was a ward of the state, my real Mom had more say on what happened to me than I did, and I did throw a temper fit at one point and the doctor just told the staff to put me in restraints and sedate me, which I did want, and I was totally helpless, and then Ill shut up I keep reliving some of that stuff lately.

I just want the unconditional love of a Mommy or Daddy, stuff I didn't get properly when I was under 6. I do want some rules though, I am a mess of person, just very disorganized in my head and life, and I get tired of trying to make all the choices. I just don't want to be totally helpless like I was in the hospital, that was lonely and nevermind.
Hey. Sorry for your experiences. Just simply sending out love/friendship. From a fellow ab/dl . I just read your post and I just wanted to give you a big digital hug. Lot's of good wishes to you.

• Love
Reactions: lilgiggleberry and Aby
I like rules, but I’m not around my momma enough for them to hold much weight. She’s pretty protective over my staying out late or who I hang it with. As an actual kid, my mom was fairly strict, and as much as I don’t get along with her, I know the boundaries and scheduling kept my anxiety issues in check. I’m totally happy to be sent to my room if I’m acting out of love or need to take a nap :)

Reactions: SoS7883, CutieProtector and BobbiSueEllen
I'm terrible when it comes to discipline. I stay up way too late on most weekdays and do work hard on projects and things, but at the same time have trouble staying on task and focusing and don't have the healthiest eating habits or self care 😅. I'm not disobedient but I'm also a little with not the best self control and am too subby to seriously impose rules on myself, I need a big/cg for that :3. I could use some more structure and discipline in my life.

Going to bed on time, like before 12 or 11, eating healthier food and exercising, and giving a schedule of activities would be nice rules to have imposed on me lol

BobbiSueEllen said:
None for me...I'm either an orphan or made in a lab, LOL! :ROFLMAO:🥳
Dear Martha...did I just say that? I'm a virus?!?! I'm a Co-COVID??? 😲🤭:ROFLMAO:

We have a rule of present-wrapping: whenever there is anything to be wrapped for me, I am blindfolded and there in the room. It's much more fun than simply being banished to another room!

We switch, so. . .
Ours
No, you do not cost too much to feed, so, eat, and if :poop: happens because you dared to eat, you can blame the BIG who made the stupid rule.

Yes, accidents suck major Butt, but medical bills cost more than laundry detergent, so, drink, and if pee happens because you dared to drink, you can blame the BIG who made the stupid rule. I have a feeling we're going to keep the Hint water company in business. You can choose bottle, sippy cup, or cute straw cup.

The potty isn't off limits. I know you don't want to have more problems than you already do. I trust you. CP is a pain in the butt, so your diapers are fine, to.

It's okay to need out loud. Ask for what you need.

Paci, chewelery, squeezey toy, are available for use whenever you arent in public, and when you are, we can keep it hidden, but close enough to touch, so you know they're there.

Teeth must be brushed twice a day.

At least 3 showers a week

Don't be a meaniebutt.

Mine

Yes, dear, you can have every pretty hairbow and ribbon you like, and every Little skirt, blouse, dress, and night-night set, too. We're gonna make your custom fluff, too, Little one. You're too dang picky , and self disciplined, to land us in the poor house, don't worry.

Everything between your knees and your shoulders belongs to you, and matters to Daddy, that's why we keep your shoulders and knees covered.

His
Jost in general, answer your phone, Daddy! Tell me what's going on. It helps me not worry.

Last edited:
Back