Rascal and Friends Size 7 and Pampers Swaddlers Size 8

thegamer408 said:
Pampers entire product line confuses me as well - so we have all of their main diapers up to a size 7 now (Baby Dry, Cruisers, Cruisers 360, Pure Protection, Swaddlers, and Swaddlers Overnight), that fit 41 lbs and over.

The addition of Size 8 into the mix muddles things up even more. For one, why did they pick Swaddlers to make them in? Swaddlers used to be Pampers' newborn diaper line for a long time, so I'm a bit surprised they decided to launch Size 8 with Swaddlers and not Cruisers or Baby Dry, furthermore, this means that Pampers largest BABY diaper is as large as their largest youth product, L Ninjamas.

Cruisers and other diapers in a Size 8 - would be the next logical step. If the Size 8 Swaddlers do well, I wouldn't be surprised to at the very least, see Pampers make Cruisers in a Size 8. I don't think they'd make Baby Dry in a Size 8 this soon though, but I could be (and likely AM) wrong.
As per their press release last June, size 8 is for 46 lbs & over.

I am actually really looking forward to trying out the new size 8 Swaddlers. I can currently just fit into the size 7 Cruisers, and I hope the 8's are slightly bigger.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
I’m sad that the Pampers aren’t any bigger, who knows how big they’ll go, lol 20 years from now they’ll have pampers size 11 😅

Reactions: theancientmariner and LilByte
CanEHdaDL said:
I’m sad that the Pampers aren’t any bigger, who knows how big they’ll go, lol 20 years from now they’ll have pampers size 11 😅
And it will be same size as size 7 From 5 years ago. :p

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 74558, DLScottsman, theancientmariner and 2 others
Wow my happiness level right now +1000.
I can't believe it, and I don't dream that. In my local drug store now "Babylove Diapers in size 8" Available. Germany doesn't always make it easy.
Hihihi 3 packs now my precious.

• Wow
Reactions: nappybaby and theancientmariner
southeastlittle said:
So if size 8 Swaddlers nearly fit me, maybe the UK size 8 will fit? That would be a dream! Lol
probably, I am wearing the UK pampers bd size 8 and they fit perfectly

Reactions: Andy86
TrackersPampersJourey said:
Wow my happiness level right now +1000.
I can't believe it, and I don't dream that. In my local drug store now "Babylove Diapers in size 8" Available. Germany doesn't always make it easy.
Hihihi 3 packs now my precious.
I got them too! They´re sadly not as stretchy as pampers

nappybaby said:
I would offer it too, but for a smaller fee xD. Does anyone want german nappies? haha
Like what

martin6479 said:
Like what
Probably the legendary Pampers Baby Dry size 8, reputed to be the largest baby diaper in the world, and stated in his profile to be his favorite. :)

Reactions: nappybaby
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
Probably the legendary Pampers Baby Dry size 8, reputed to be the largest baby diaper in the world, and stated in his profile to be his favorite. :)
Yes, exactly this! I´ve chosen them as my profile pic for that reason!

Or any other brand of your choosing xD

CptKirk said:
Too bad they're nowhere near anything that would fit me...maybe 12's and they'll become available on store shelves the day after I'm lit on fire in my boat (VIKING funeral)
LOL, Odin and Frigg will get you a size 14 while sending you off on the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
Cribbin said:
LOL, Odin and Frigg will get you a size 14 while sending you off on the boat.
SQWEEL! VIKINGS! Run away run away ....mummy!
:ROFLMAO: :love:

Did Luvs and Pampers change their tabs? They don't stretch like they use to.

90sDiaperBaby said:
Did Luvs and Pampers change their tabs? They don't stretch like they use to.
yes

Reactions: babybobby and 90sDiaperBaby
martin6479 said:
That sucks. Hopefully parents complain and they change it back.

90sDiaperBaby said:
That sucks. Hopefully parents complain and they change it back.
guess thay changed the tabs cause thay thought thay where to stretchy looking at all those pics and revievs alking about sag

noname11 said:
guess thay changed the tabs cause thay thought thay where to stretchy looking at all those pics and revievs alking about sag
It does illustrate how different people have different priorities. Can't please all the people all the time......

PadPhilosopher said:
It does illustrate how different people have different priorities. Can't please all the people all the time......
And sadly for those ABDLs wanting them: they will tend to listen to the parents saying their little one has a saggy bum!

Reactions: Chalsed
Back