Rascal and Friends Size 7 and Pampers Swaddlers Size 8

90sDiaperBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If someone has posted this already I couldn't find it. But Walmart will be getting Rascal and Friends Size 7 and Pampers Swaddlers Size 8 in store.

20230509_230639.jpg20230509_230632.jpg20230509_230647.jpg20230509_230819.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, chickpea, deepdriftAD and 3 others
Too bad they're nowhere near anything that would fit me...maybe 12's and they'll become available on store shelves the day after I'm lit on fire in my boat (VIKING funeral)

• Haha
Reactions: JulestheFloof, star, southeastlittle and 2 others
wow, that's seriously new! I couldn't find anything online about it or from the pampers website. Any idea how long itll be until more information shows up, like a release date or something?

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs and deepdriftAD
I wonder what the weight range will be for the size 8.

Reactions: BigKid25, DLScottsman and nappybaby
Nice! I hope they will be available in germany too.

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey and Agabatur
AquaticDiapers said:
wow, that's seriously new! I couldn't find anything online about it or from the pampers website. Any idea how long itll be until more information shows up, like a release date or something?
They typically wait two to three months before releasing them. It's too soon right now since they are not easily searchable on Google. They have not yet begun to promote them.

Last edited:
AquaticDiapers said:
I've seen the Rascal and Friends ones, but they are not out on the shelves yet. I have yet to see the Swaddlers. I want to say it should be this month that the diaper isle resets.

dl1991 said:
I wonder what the weight range will be for the size 8.
Would guess 58lbs+, same as cuties boundless.
Perhaps they got wind of these and that's why there not on sale atm.
Are swaddlers still plain white with the big yellow wetness indicator?

HappyNappin said:
Would guess 58lbs+, same as cuties boundless.
Perhaps they got wind of these and that's why there not on sale atm.
Are swaddlers still plain white with the big yellow wetness indicator?
I wonder if they'll be stretchy.

Reactions: deepdriftAD and tdlrfootedpjs
N0bu said:
I wonder if they'll be stretchy.
Why don’t you just come out with what you really mean? You wonder if they’ll fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: drynitesxl and babybobby
I got my hands on them today.

Suggested weight is 46+lbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, deepdriftAD, N0bu and 1 other person
I12BLittle89 said:
Why don’t you just come out with what you really mean? You wonder if they’ll fit.
I'll fit in them. I can still fit into a swaddlers size 7. My waist is between 19 and 22 inches.

• Wow
Reactions: ChrisChris
bbykkt said:
I got my hands on them today.

Suggested weight is 46+lbs.
0057CA95-B6FD-4420-ABFA-8CBC5DC6EF32.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Dashsanta, chickpea, PatrickABDL and 7 others
I’ve noticed that a lot of the size 6 and bigger seem to be in a "pants" variety (That's what the 360 fit seem to be). These are taped, though?

bbykkt said:

Notably longer than Baby Dry Size 7’s and exceptionally cute designs. Couldn’t get the tapes around my 31 in. waist, so don’t buy unless you’re using it as stuffers or nursery display.

Attachments

• 0B11BB4B-2A35-403E-8A79-FB3D54981A2A.jpeg
    0B11BB4B-2A35-403E-8A79-FB3D54981A2A.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 334
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 73779, Dashsanta, chickpea and 7 others
bbykkt said:
Notably longer than Baby Dry Size 7’s and exceptionally cute designs. Couldn’t get the tapes around my 31 in. waist, so don’t buy unless you’re using it as stuffers or nursery display.
Where did you buy them from?

N0bu said:
Where did you buy them from?
Walmart! Found both Swaddlers Size 8 and Baby Dry Size 7. They’ve also changed the packaging for the BD’s. Super cute!

bbykkt said:
The elephant reminds me of the Japanese/Asian Pampers. Makes me wonder if there the same as the international versions

bbykkt said:
Walmart! Found both Swaddlers Size 8 and Baby Dry Size 7. They’ve also changed the packaging for the BD’s. Super cute!
I'm hoping they soon begin selling them online.

Back