Printed diaper no?

Mickeymic said:
I usually wear pull-ups to the doctors.
Same here, easy and convenient

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
What would surprise you that it would be added to your medical records? After all, being IC is a medical condition as it is a common indicator of a developing or worsening medical or mental illness and that testing needs to be done at least yearly.
Actually it was just a bladder infection 10 days of an antibiotic cured it, but i did hate them, made me feel nauseous and tired, but it worked.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Edgewater
I plan to wear a plan white betterdry diaper. I am still just not sure about this visit.

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, richieboy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
lilshelly said:
I plan to wear a plan white betterdry diaper. I am still just not sure about this visit.
Don't over think it and wear one if you need to. Doctors have seen everything and if a professional, they will say nothing unless you do.

Being urinary incontinent and wearing diapers for the last 15 years, I have been to my urologist office plenty of time in plain white and printed diapers. My urologist has never commented on them and his nurses think they are cute. If I have to remove my diaper for a scan or test, I have worn long enough I am proficient and lowering it like underwear (the same as I do for using toilet when I have to go #2). At first I was reluctant to wear printed diaper outside the house but as my wife said they are no different then wearing underwear with prints/designs.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, lilshelly and 4 others
MarineJohn said:
Being urinary incontinent and wearing diapers for the last 15 years, I have been to my urologist office plenty of time in plain white and printed diapers. My urologist has never commented on them and his nurses think they are cute. If I have to remove my diaper for a scan or test, I have worn long enough I am proficient and lowering it like underwear (the same as I do for using toilet when I have to go #2). At first I was reluctant to wear printed diaper outside the house but as my wife said they are no different then wearing underwear with prints/designs.
My husband said the same thing. If this was a regular urologist that I have had for years I wouldn't hesitate to wear printed diapers. This is new and somewhat embarrassed. I am not sure if this is related to my disability which I doubt. Yes I have weak muscles in my legs but that is it. No other complications that I know of

Last edited:
I like printed diapers

Reactions: Diprs2
Edgewater said:
What would surprise you that it would be added to your medical records? After all, being IC is a medical condition as it is a common indicator of a developing or worsening medical or mental illness and that testing needs to be done at least yearly.
As it turned out it was just a uti and cleared up in 10 days with meds. Weird I went cause I couldn’t pee for 3 days, I truly felt miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater
lilshelly said:
I have a urology appointment for my urodynamics test that is coming up. I am just about out of diapers. This is my second visit. The first visit the doctor was checking on something else, not really bladder related. When he went to examine me I pulled my pants off and well there was my diaper.
He questioned why I was wearing the diaper and I told him I have issues making it to the bathroom.
Long story short. He wants to run the test to make sure that there is nothing is wrong which I am not sure if there is or isn't. I have had issues on and off for a couple of years.
My question is I have some white medical diapers left. I do like to switch up from time to time just for the heck of it. I mean we can change underwear and have patterns. I want to do the crinkles fairytale ✨️ print something new for me. Worried about wearing it to the doctor. I am afraid that they will think I am weird wearing a printed diaper and they will not take me seriously. Thoughts? Keep in mind that this is not a doctor that is used to seeing me.
I wore a unicorns nappy to a urology appointment before and i simply said why wear boring slips when you can wear these 😍 doc chuckleed and said why not 😁 now manufacturers realize this and produce patterned and coloured nappies but none brave enough to do pictures on them yet so thank God for ABDL manufacturers ! ;)

Reactions: Angelapinks
I was suposto see a urologist a few years ago but I canceled... and haven't been back to the doctor in a long time... idk if I should and if I did go I would be in a diaper... just didn't wana show up after 3 years and be like oh ya btw I was having issues and didn't go

Your doctor sounds like a moron! 90 something percent of the cerebral palsy population has some level of IC, and this doctor has to ask? In light of the statistics, that's as stupid as, "Why the limp?"

"Butthole, you know I have CP! How come you have the medical degree, and I'm the one who knows the statistic?!?"

Urologist? Be aware, those people are surgeons. Diapers on their patients, make them feel like failures. Well, yours did, to look up the statistic!

I'm sorry. I just feel for you.

I can find you the statistic, so you can tell him to shove off.
https://www.cerebralpalsyguide.com/blog/cerebral-palsy-incontinence/#:~:text=Yes — bladder and bowel incontinence,be due to neurological impairment.

And depending on the source, it's even higher I'm sorry, dear. People are less than brilliant.

It's not that I'm saying imaging isn't necessary. It's that I can tell you what he'll do, and what he'll find.

Most likely a urodynamics test, and he'll see your bladder spasming. Know why? You have bloomin' CP! He knows it! Our muscles spasm! He knows! Our bladders and bowels spasm, because they're muscles, and they're ours! Ducking fuh!

Last edited:
With Cerebral Palsy, my muscles spasm, including the muscles in my bladder and bowel.
Besides pissing uncontrollably, I also shit myself several times per day.
Yeah!
As SpazAspieSweetTot has said, 90% of us CP'ers, especially us elderly CP'ers piss and shit ourselves like babies.
I graduated out of UNDIES back to DIAPERS at age 29.
Now I am age 65.
2 of my High School Classmates, Salem, NH High School Class of 1976 and 1977, both brothers also have Cerebral Palsy.
Their bladder and bowel conthrol is crap too.
Both are still my friends.

I feel like I need to explain where all the hurt came from. No less than 5 of my fellow CP effected friends, in elementary school alone, experienced adult anger over accidents. These kids I have in mind, weren't even able to walk!

The only person with CP I know of, who ever had neurogenic bladder and bowel explained to his mom, so she'd know it wasn't his fault, and back off about accidents, was my stepfather, and even though his mom never abused him about it, that didn't keep another adult in his life from making him eat his bowel accidents as a kid.

My fiancé has had his nose rubbed in his own pee, with a physical reason why it was happening!

It never occurred to his mother, that there was a reason, a real, physical reason, his preschool teachers were telling her, "He's brilliant. We know it. Don't focus on training."

Shall I go on? I went through stuff too, so when I see someone else with CP, being asked something just as stupid as why she walks funny, it hurts, and I want Shelly to use his own language, to shut him up, the doctor, I mean.

Shelly, honey, only be poked, prodded, and tested, if you want to. Otherwise, know, it's called neurogenic bladder and bowel, and as far as why you're diapered, he shouldn't. . . Have even had. . . To ask! That's how high the statistic is. Sweetie, that's how un-alone you are! Hugs.

Reactions: lilshelly
richieboy said:
As it turned out it was just a uti and cleared up in 10 days with meds. Weird I went cause I couldn’t pee for 3 days, I truly felt miserable.
He also didn’t treat it until he did a cystoscopy a week later, I am never going back again, Also did a rectal exam which I read is not done much anymore due to modern imaging. It made me bleed. Ugh!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I feel like I need to explain where all the hurt came from. No less than 5 of my fellow CP effected friends, in elementary school alone, experienced adult anger over accidents. These kids I have in mind, weren't even able to walk!

The only person with CP I know of, who ever had neurogenic bladder and bowel explained to his mom, so she'd know it wasn't his fault, and back off about accidents, was my stepfather, and even though his mom never abused him about it, that didn't keep another adult in his life from making him eat his bowel accidents as a kid.

My fiancé has had his nose rubbed in his own pee, with a physical reason why it was happening!

It never occurred to his mother, that there was a reason, a real, physical reason, his preschool teachers were telling her, "He's brilliant. We know it. Don't focus on training."

Shall I go on? I went through stuff too, so when I see someone else with CP, being asked something just as stupid as why she walks funny, it hurts, and I want Shelly to use his own language, to shut him up, the doctor, I mean.

Shelly, honey, only be poked, prodded, and tested, if you want to. Otherwise, know, it's called neurogenic bladder and bowel, and as far as why you're diapered, he shouldn't. . . Have even had. . . To ask! That's how high the statistic is. Sweetie, that's how un-alone you are! Hugs.
For me the question is will my bladder control get worse with age like a normal person or will my cp in fact get to the point that it will affect more than just my legs. As it is my legs do hurt at night and a little more frequently during the day as well.
As for it being neurogenic bladder that would be one of two things either they can't find the reason or they think you are nuts?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Your doctor sounds like a moron! 90 something percent of the cerebral palsy population has some level of IC, and this doctor has to ask? In light of the statistics, that's as stupid as, "Why the limp?"

"Butthole, you know I have CP! How come you have the medical degree, and I'm the one who knows the statistic?!?"

Urologist? Be aware, those people are surgeons. Diapers on their patients, make them feel like failures. Well, yours did, to look up the statistic!

I'm sorry. I just feel for you.

I can find you the statistic, so you can tell him to shove off.
https://www.cerebralpalsyguide.com/blog/cerebral-palsy-incontinence/#:~:text=Yes — bladder and bowel incontinence,be due to neurological impairment.

And depending on the source, it's even higher I'm sorry, dear. People are less than brilliant.

It's not that I'm saying imaging isn't necessary. It's that I can tell you what he'll do, and what he'll find.

Most likely a urodynamics test, and he'll see your bladder spasming. Know why? You have bloomin' CP! He knows it! Our muscles spasm! He knows! Our bladders and bowels spasm, because they're muscles, and they're ours! Ducking fuh!
There's an old saying: "Know what they call the person who graduated last in their class in med school? Doctor!"

lilshelly said:
For me the question is will my bladder control get worse with age like a normal person or will my cp in fact get to the point that it will affect more than just my legs. As it is my legs do hurt at night and a little more frequently during the day as well.
As for it being neurogenic bladder that would be one of two things either they can't find the reason or they think you are nuts?
No, sweetheart! Oh, no, no, no. Not psychogenic, meaning its all in your mind. Not cognitively deficient, not crazy. Neuro- of or related to the brain, (that's us,) nerves, or spine. Genic- comes from. That's all it means. In the source I gave you, neurological impairment was used, intellectual impairment wasn't, because they aren't the same thing. Spina Bifida is neurological, too. Are they nuts, or too intellectually gone to know what to do? No. The neural tube didn't form correctly.

Let me give you an example. There's a reason that the days I have IC issues, are the same days I'm too stiff, or weak, or sick, to move well. Ha, move well. That’s funny.

The extra signals our brains give our muscles, make it all the way to our bladders and bowels.

If the muscles everyone thinks of when they think CP, didn't spasm, our bladders and bowels wouldn't, either.

Not nuts. Nope, nope, nope. Not nuts.

Disconnect my bladder and bowels from my brain, and give them a Normie brain. Guess what works normally now. Yep.

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun
Well I had to cancel my appointment I can't afford it even with my insurance

lilshelly said:
Well I had to cancel my appointment I can't afford it even with my insurance
It would’ve been a lot to go through. Have dinner at a restaurant that day, to celebrate not having to do it?

I want to make sure you see, there's a massive difference between psychogenic, and neurogenic. And I want to give you every hug in the universe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and AttilaThePun
Honestly do what you want does everyone wear just plain white underwear no people have printed underwear all the time you wanna wear the printed ones and they ask why tell them they're cute and move on. As for the having to take them off or pull them down then yeah medical diapers would probably be best cause of annoying tapes and other shiz

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back