Pooping Pants / Skid Marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had skid marks as if i wanted to poo myself as a child even super young I'd line my underwear with toilet paper. My underwear did have yellow stains on the front tho from wetting them on purpose then hiding them till i could sneak them in the wash. I don't know what my mom thought of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: treehopper and chamberpot
Straycatz said:
I went through a time when I was a child that I pooped my pants. Not sure why, just didn't want to take the time from my busy day playing to go sit on the toilet. I knew better, but call it laziness or whatever, just didn't go in time, resulting in accidents. After getting threatened by my mother that she was going to put me back in diapers, as well as a warmed behind, I finally corrected this. Ironically, now I love to wear diapers! Wondering if that was my true self coming though as a child?
The The same kind of thing happened to me when I was younger, but it was actually put back into Diapers for a few weeks and thus started my interest in Diapers, now all these years later at 43 and for the past couple of years I’m needing to wear diapers on a regular basis. My acceptance of wanting them long ago made it way easier for me to except needing them in recent times.

Reactions: Napincolove
Frungie said:
I responded earlier but here is another response: I find stained underpants unappealing, but a wet and messy diaper is so much fun; go figure!

And which is why I have given up wearing underwear!

Last edited:
I sometimes have these issues and very much agree with nikthewerelion that acceptance and previous liking makes everything tolerable and pleasant too.

Widgeydog354 said:
Most of the underpants I have are poo stained at the back and the fronts are yellowed yes I have them mostly for holding up my diapers but there are times now and then I have to just leave my diaper off and just use the underwear I pee them anyway being ic but it's more i can go for a poo in them it just feels so nice not pooing in a diaper and also so naughty. I think if your pants are stained your More free as a person as you don't conform to potty training dogma and societal standards
No way I can just let my bladder or bowel go in normal underwear. I don't even own normal underwear. Not one single pair. I threw them out years ago.

Reactions: Deleted member 48373
Lol skid marks happen, sometimes they are a lot more then marks.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271
Airborne532 said:
Judging from my nicknames during school I was probably the skid mark king. Some of those nick names were “brakes”, “airstrip” or “speed way”. My mother never really said anything about the state of my undies, so I just thought it was normal. That was until I was at my first sleepover with about 4 other friends. By the end of the sleepover my first nick name was created. The good part was once his oldest sister found out why I got the nick name, she used it as her excuse to pay a lot of interest in me.

I also started checking my friend’s undies to see if theirs were the same. Some of them did but I was definitely streak’s ahead of them. One of my friends even suggested that if my underwear were alive, they would run away from home. He demonstrated how they would do that, which was quite funny at the time.
Did any of your mates have skidmarks all the time ?

treehopper said:
Did any of your mates have skidmarks all the time ?
Some of them did, especially one who’s was often worse than mine. He was also one that never called me by my nick names, and I knew why. I liked checking their undies and I discovered at least 1 of my friends also did. I began to realise my undies were going missing, then suddenly reappear a while later

Reactions: Deleted member 75271
I had skid marks in my undies all the time up until either fourth or fifth grade and sometimes up until middle school (pee spots through 1st/2nd grade too). Probably from a combination of both holding and not wiping well. I don't remember my parents ever saying anything though. The thought of having skid marked undies definitely gives me little feels.

As far as pooping my pants, I had diarrhea while walking with my parents outside once a decent way from home. Halfway into our walk my stomach started hurting really badly and I had to sit down in the grass until it subsided a little bit. I then decided that I should use the bathroom. So we walked to a place with a bathroom and I pulled down my pants and found out that oblivious to me it already came out in my underwear. I thought about cleaning it out with toilet paper but I quickly realized that wouldn't be possible. I stuck some paper towels in my underwear over it and embarrassingly told my mom. I then had to walk the rest of the way home with a load in my pants. I even had to go more about halfway home and my mom told me to just let it out as we were walking and I did. It felt so nice to just let all of the pressure out. Somehow my underwear contained all of it and my mom gave me baby wipes to clean up with once I was home. I then just sat on the toilet until the rest was all out and took a bath.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and Fleetwoodmac32192
Airborne532 said:
Some of them did, especially one who’s was often worse than mine. He was also one that never called me by my nick names, and I knew why. I liked checking their undies and I discovered at least 1 of my friends also did. I began to realise my undies were going missing, then suddenly reappear a while later
Who was taking them? Why did they reappear?

PaddedWolfie said:
I had skid marks in my undies all the time up until either fourth or fifth grade and sometimes up until middle school (pee spots through 1st/2nd grade too). Probably from a combination of both holding and not wiping well. I don't remember my parents ever saying anything though. The thought of having skid marked undies definitely gives me little feels.

As far as pooping my pants, I had diarrhea while walking with my parents outside once a decent way from home. Halfway into our walk my stomach started hurting really badly and I had to sit down in the grass until it subsided a little bit. I then decided that I should use the bathroom. So we walked to a place with a bathroom and I pulled down my pants and found out that oblivious to me it already came out in my underwear. I thought about cleaning it out with toilet paper but I quickly realized that wouldn't be possible. I stuck some paper towels in my underwear over it and embarrassingly told my mom. I then had to walk the rest of the way home with a load in my pants. I even had to go more about halfway home and my mom told me to just let it out as we were walking and I did. It felt so nice to just let all of the pressure out. Somehow my underwear contained all of it and my mom gave me baby wipes to clean up with once I was home. I then just sat on the toilet until the rest was all out and took a bath.
Did you not wipe well on purpose and just didnt care if you got a lot of skidmarks?

MonteDriver93 said:
I know I consistently had the skids since for some reason I didn't ever wipe. I also never wore underwear. I don't ever remember my parents saying any thing about it though.

That all stopped when I was put into foster care though.
Did you just do a lot of skidmarks on your pants then ? Why did you stop in foster care ?

jamie72 said:
I always had skid marks in my undies growing up and pee stains - no so obvious when coloured - but white undies always showed up
White always show them especially after a few days they are very stained. Who saw them ?

LilByte said:
Never had skid marks as if i wanted to poo myself as a child even super young I'd line my underwear with toilet paper. My underwear did have yellow stains on the front tho from wetting them on purpose then hiding them till i could sneak them in the wash. I don't know what my mom thought of that.
Did she see that you peed in them ? A lot or a little ?

treehopper said:
Who was taking them? Why did they reappear?
It turned out to be the friend that I least suspected. He rarely called me by my real name, using one of my nicknames instead. After a while I realised, he would always go in my bathroom after I had a shower, and spent a fair bit of time in there. After he left, I started checking and invariably the undies I had been wearing that day were gone, and sometimes others.

I often had more than just skiddies in my undies by the end of the day and my mother refused to wash them. I always waited until I was almost out before I washed them so there would have been lots for him to choose from. In the beginning I was a little worried why he was taking them, especially when he often took ones with more than just skiddies.

I guess he put them back a few days later, thinking I wouldn’t notice. If I am correct it worked because I think he was doing it for a lot longer than I realised. Being guilty of the same thing I never said anything to him and he kept doing it after we left school and started working. I also discovered he was wearing them before he put them back.

I never really had skidmarks because I've always been really thorough with wiping, even from being a kid. However I did have accidents a bit more often than most others... Some of them were intentional. I hated school as a kid and when I had an accident one day I discovered I was allowed to go home. Proceeded to have many more just to be taken home, though this backfired alot and resulted in me being bullied even more. I think this is where enjoying the feeling of losing control started for me.

Airborne532 said:
It turned out to be the friend that I least suspected. He rarely called me by my real name, using one of my nicknames instead. After a while I realised, he would always go in my bathroom after I had a shower, and spent a fair bit of time in there. After he left, I started checking and invariably the undies I had been wearing that day were gone, and sometimes others.

I often had more than just skiddies in my undies by the end of the day and my mother refused to wash them. I always waited until I was almost out before I washed them so there would have been lots for him to choose from. In the beginning I was a little worried why he was taking them, especially when he often took ones with more than just skiddies.

I guess he put them back a few days later, thinking I wouldn’t notice. If I am correct it worked because I think he was doing it for a lot longer than I realised. Being guilty of the same thing I never said anything to him and he kept doing it after we left school and started working. I also discovered he was wearing them before he put them back.
Did you take his skidded undies from his bathroom?

treehopper said:
Did you take his skidded undies from his bathroom?
No, but I often checked his. We wore similar undies and I am sure he used to swap mine with his. I also think he used to swap the undies I was going to wear the next day, with one that I had already worn. I always put the clothes I was going to change into in the morning beside my bed.

treehopper said:
Did you not wipe well on purpose and just didnt care if you got a lot of skidmarks?
Yeah, I hated wiping so I would always do it as quickly as possible. I would just light wipe until there was nothing and call it good. My goal was to get out of the bathroom as quickly as possible and being more thorough meant taking more time. Also when I would be more thorough I had a tendency to clog the toilet so light quick wipes it was. I didn't care if I got a lot of skid marks and finding them was just normal for me. All of my undies were stained brown. I still have two pairs buried in my drawer for some reason and I took a look, inside they are both stained brown on the back and yellow in the front. I'm kinda proud and embarrassed at the same time. So I guess I didn't stop having pee spots until middle school either.

Once I went into middle school and got new underwear (boxer briefs) I decided that I should try not to stain them brown with skid marks so I always made sure to wipe well.

Reactions: treehopper and wetaccident
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back