Pooping Pants / Skid Marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had so much embarrassment about telltale signs of lack of control in my undies as a small child. No skid marks, but circles up front where I’d slipped and peed myself a little were near constant in my laundry hamper until I was 6 or 7.

When I had a bigger childish lapse than usual I was always relieved after laundry day that my mom didn’t seem to notice I’d peed in my pants. But the reality is probably that our moms (main laundry doers in those days) knew everything.

As far as skid marks — I remember going to the bathroom when we were visiting relatives and seeing what I did not yet know was a typical potty training age collection of cloth training pants and outer pants drying on a rack. Some of the training pants had blushingly clear stains of not-just-pee accidents in the seat. Along with the potty chair and a potty training board book on the back of the toilet, they painted an unarguable picture of my little cousin pottying her pants and having to be changed over and over again. It was squirmingly gross and fascinating.

I guess lots of kids have that reaction, because another memory is of laundry proudly out on the line when my first child was a baby and all things baby had become ordinary parts of life. Nothing gets out baby stains better than a few hours in the sun. A passing teenager paused and said to a friend: “Ohhh, gross...” “What?” asked the friend. “The DIAPERS man. Look at the fucking skid marks...”

Reactions: Deleted member 75271, AJFan2020 and wetaccident
Yes, when I was a kid I didn't just have skid marks, I had the whole load in my pants. I was never trained to go potty, but no one ever diapered me either.

chuck said:
Messed my pants a lot when I was a kid; Wore training pants and plastic pants during the day; When I got home from school if I was messy, I was put in diapers for the rest of the day.
Iremember those hot plastic pants. I had to wear those too, I was always messing my pants I was with a friend out with his family. I remember try to hold back 4 days of constipation. I lost the battle and had to tell my friends mom I messed my pants. I remember her pulling down my shorts and then having me step into some plastic pants. She keep some for my friend because I guess he messed his pants a lot too.

I was so embarrassing. The plastic kept the mess in my underwear and cut down on the smell But I had a huge bulge in the seat of my pants. We went in the supermarket and I felt like everyone was staring at me.

As a child I got them quite often and will even admit as an adult it happens, I prefer to use baby wipes after tp to get it really clean.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and pc1991
I always had skid marks in my undies growing up and pee stains - no so obvious when coloured - but white undies always showed up

Reactions: Deleted member 75271, treehopper, wetaccident and 2 others
Judging from my nicknames during school I was probably the skid mark king. Some of those nick names were “brakes”, “airstrip” or “speed way”. My mother never really said anything about the state of my undies, so I just thought it was normal. That was until I was at my first sleepover with about 4 other friends. By the end of the sleepover my first nick name was created. The good part was once his oldest sister found out why I got the nick name, she used it as her excuse to pay a lot of interest in me.

I also started checking my friend’s undies to see if theirs were the same. Some of them did but I was definitely streak’s ahead of them. One of my friends even suggested that if my underwear were alive, they would run away from home. He demonstrated how they would do that, which was quite funny at the time.

Reactions: wetaccident
Those are pretty funny nicknames!

I never pooped my pants but did have skidmarks regularly for a long time. I remember my mother talking to me about it a couple times which was very embarrassing as was getting changed at school or camp and such like.

Stains in the front were all too common as well from waiting too long to go pee.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and treehopper
I struggled with encopresis as a kid from potty training up until I was around 11 or 12 years old, so I had skidmarks or worse basically every single day in my white briefs. I was always threatened to be put back in diapers, but my parents never followed through with it. I do remember my mom soaking my briefs in a special bucket in the laundry room to get the stains out. I was never allowed to have character underwear just my plain white briefs. I used baby wipes in the bathroom to help hopefully get cleaner and had a special trash can for the dirty ones but without treating the encopresis it was kinda futile.

Anyway as you may be able to guess all of this was unquestionably the root of my ABDL desires (and my tighty whities/ baby wipes fetishes LOL), kinda good to be able to pinpoint it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident and immp
I wore all cloth training pants when I was growing up, and I did have skid marks and little pieces of poop in there sometimes. I don't remember getting punished, but I did notice it and I don't remember smelling like poop either. I put it to my nose sometimes because I couldn't believe it was poop. It was, so I wiped my butt again until it was clean and changed my underwear. Maybe it doesn't smell bad when you're a kid? Today, I am very obsessed over my anal hygiene because of my underwear experiences growing up.

Last edited:
I do remember skid marks. I can't remember ever getting in trouble for it. Instead I'd get an offhand comment like, "Should we go put a diaper on?" or something like that.
I do remember messing my pants. I went through a phase...not sure how old...9? 10? where I tried to hold it as long as I could. No idea why...but I found it exciting. But that backfired on me when I didn't make it to the bathroom or made it to the bathroom and it was occupied. Those earned me the rest of the day in diapers. I wore diapers at night but having them put on me in the day because I'd gone in my pants was humiliating, as intended.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271
My potty training days were not pretty. I had no control of my bowels. I probably would have gotten better at it if I was encouraged and had positive reinforcement. Instead I got spanked and yelled at. My dad would give me enemas for punishment as well. He was not gentle with it either. Pretty sure I don't need an enema because I am struggling making it to the potty. I struggled til I was 12. I wasn't taught the right way. I did not know what I was doing. I was afraid and confused. That is where most of my childhood trauma comes from. That is where most of my fear comes from. My parents took away my diapers when I wasn't ready and I wasn't taught the right way. If I got caught with one on I would get spanked, or yelled at or both.

I am 40 now. I still have fear sometimes. I have trust and authority issues. I barely function in society. Throughout my life I have learned dairy is a big no no for me. I have leaky gut at times and sometimes IBS C and D. So yes sometimes I still struggle. My wife won't touch any underwear with skidmarks on them. Anyway, I am glad I am not the only one that has similar issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and Natick
Mine was all bladder when a kid up tell a few years back but skid marks now happen a lot as well a mild fecal leaking. Even when I don't have bowel IC in large amounts I get a wet greasy feeling around my ass a lot of the times. Then I sometimes will pass loose stool in my sleep even.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75271
wetaccident said:
Those are pretty funny nicknames!

I never pooped my pants but did have skidmarks regularly for a long time. I remember my mother talking to me about it a couple times which was very embarrassing as was getting changed at school or camp and such like.

Stains in the front were all too common as well from waiting too long to go pee.
Hi Wetaccident,

Yeah, they were but I didn’t think so at the time. Quite a lot of my classmates stopped calling me by my proper name. When I think about it now, they were probably quite approximate nick names.

I still experience skid marks. Adhd has always been a struggle for me and I would always hold my poop too long because I continuously forgot that I had to go. And even to this day, I’ve always been a poor wiper, so skid marks have always been a part of life for me. I have baby wipes in each bathroom in the house for when I poop, and sometimes I get it all and sometimes not so much even though it feels like I do.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75271, wetaccident and CookieMonstah
I would suppose that just about everybody has had a run-in with "the squirts" before. My first time actually happened just as I was getting off the school bus when I was 8 or 9 years old. Fortunately I was arriving home, not arriving to school. Thought I just had to fart. Nope. Right away, I knew something else had happened. I was pretty squeamish about poop at that age, and walking from the bus stop to my house in obviously-messy undies was very unpleasant. When I got home and saw the damage, I couldn't think of anything to do except throw my undies away in the outside garbage bin. I washed my butt, put on clean things, and was thereafter far more suspicious of farts!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95
I had skid marks as a kid and still do to this day. I can't remember ever being scolded for them as a kid. But I hated them myself. I think I started to do my own laundry with 13 so I knew what was up. I was always sure to wipe good but still had them. So I stoped wearing white underwear and started to wear dark underwear. That way you can't see them :)
Now even as an adult I still have marks (can see them in my light gray undies) even though I wipe clean and use wipes till 100% clean. But going though the day, having farts, sometimes holding in when you have to go - but just can't in the moment they just happen. Some times I even have wet spots from sweating or holding in. Butts just stink 😅

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and treehopper
No underpants staining for me, but wet and messy diapers, like right now.

Reactions: James1234 and chamberpot
I love leaving skid marks on my diapers so much I stopped wiping my bum :)

• Wow
Reactions: Hemix
I responded earlier but here is another response: I find stained underpants unappealing, but a wet and messy diaper is so much fun; go figure!

Reactions: Diaperman95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back