Pooping Pants / Skid Marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc1991

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, I apologize if this is the wrong forum to be posting this, if so, feel free to move.

I am wondering if anybody else experienced pooping in their pants and/or skid marks as a child? I struggled with it for much of my childhood and just wondering if any others have the same experience. Was it ever embarrassing? Were you ever punished?

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 75271, Fleetwoodmac32192, tunafish and 2 others
I had problems as an adult but it stopped when I started eating some fermented foods.

I do remember the latter happening to me a bit when I was much younger. My Mother would just remind me to do a more thorough job of wiping. She was very patient. Rarely I will find racing stripes in my undies these days. But I do good job of wiping 99.9% of the time. I prefer using baby wipes, they are the best and most gentle thing to wipe with.

Reactions: pdiapered and Seasonedcitizen
I went through a time when I was a child that I pooped my pants. Not sure why, just didn't want to take the time from my busy day playing to go sit on the toilet. I knew better, but call it laziness or whatever, just didn't go in time, resulting in accidents. After getting threatened by my mother that she was going to put me back in diapers, as well as a warmed behind, I finally corrected this. Ironically, now I love to wear diapers! Wondering if that was my true self coming though as a child?

yeah i pooped my pants as a kid an my parents put me in diapers at 12

Reactions: Abnalover
Still deal with skid marks on a regular basis. My experience is actually very similar to Straycatz. There was a period where I was threatened with being put back in diapers if even skid marks were showing. And there was about a couple weeks that went by without those. Just after that though, I still couldn't quite hold it. Almost every week there's one.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271
I know I consistently had the skids since for some reason I didn't ever wipe. I also never wore underwear. I don't ever remember my parents saying any thing about it though.

That all stopped when I was put into foster care though.

I always had skid marks. It was so bad that my mom would embarrass me while she was folding laundry. When I was around 6-8 she threatened diapers but never carried through. That’s what I wanted though. Then after she caught me wearing diapers she never brought up the skid marks.

• Haha
Reactions: Freddie07601, Deleted member 66129, Jinks and 2 others
Glad to hear others had similar experiences. Much like Straycatz, I felt like I was always just not wanting to take time to go to the bathroom. Often times I would try to clean them with toilet paper or even put toilet paper in my underwear to shield them from further marks. I remember I hid the really bad ones in my room until I could find time to throw them away. My mom would embarrass me about them and threaten to diaper me, but never did, despite the fact I wore pull-ups off-and-on for bedwetting.

One story I'd like to tell was attending a church camp when I was about 10. I hadn't been bedwetting so my mom didn't pack any pull-ups or anything, and as luck would have it I wet the bed on night one. Luckily my cabin-mates were pretty chill about it, but the leader decided I would wear diapers at night to avoid any further issues with the bedding.

That night when I went up to the main building to see the nurse I didn't know what to expect, but I soon found she was old school- No pull-ups, doing it myself, etc. When the nurse removed my underwear she saw the "skid marks" in my underwear, and admittedly they were pretty bad. She noted that I had a rash developing from them. She cleaned me up with a wipe, powdered, and diapered me. I remember the diapers being just plain white with tape and bulky, but I was able to hide it under my night pants pretty well. Of course all my cabin mates knew.

The next morning I was delighted to find I hadn't wet the bed, but at breakfast one of the leaders came and got me and took me to the nurse, who said I was going to need to wear training pants because of my "issue", and that if I could stay clean she would consider letting me wear underwear. I remember the training pants being just plain white like the diapers but she did let me put them on myself, and they were pretty discrete. I also remember her kind of making fun of me saying, they call them training pants so hopefully we can train you to not go in your pants. As luck would have it that day I had an upset stomach and ended up basically pooping my pants just after dinner. The nurse made it very clear that evening I would be staying in the training pants during the day.

The whole week at camp I wore training pants during the day and diapers at night except one day when we went swimming. I did wet the bed another time or two so was thankful for the diaper, despite having to make the "walk of shame" in a wet diaper early in the morning to the showers. with our leader. I remember being super embarrassed the whole week, which is funny because now the idea fascinates me. I also remember our group leader reminding me pretty regularly to use the bathroom, I guess they thought it would help me not leave the skid marks. As I said my cabin mates were very cool about it (honestly could have been very bad if not), but I do remember a few times him telling me to use the bathroom right in front of other people, specifically girls and being very embarrassed.

I assume the camp told my mom of the issues but we never discussed it. I can still remember how weird it felt to wear underwear after that week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 75271, treehopper, Halibut and 2 others
It seems to me that I had skip marks occasionally as a kid but I don't remember my parents ever saying anything about it.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I had the same problem. It really wasn’t for a lack of trying, because I would have done anything to make it stop. There were times when I’d wipe myself raw trying to prevent it from happening. Then one day, the problem went away.

pc1991 said:
First off, I apologize if this is the wrong forum to be posting this, if so, feel free to move.

I am wondering if anybody else experienced pooping in their pants and/or skid marks as a child? I struggled with it for much of my childhood and just wondering if any others have the same experience. Was it ever embarrassing? Were you ever punished?
When I was a child I used to poo my pants deliberately as I didn't have my own money to buy nappies.

Whenever my parents were out and I had the house to myself I would poo my pants and then go to the bathroom to clean myself up. I'd put my dirty underwear in the laundry basket, my mum wouldn't normally notice but one day I put a pair of briefs in there that were quite heavily soiled and she talked to me about it.

The problem was she thought I'd been pooing my pants at school and had been having accidents. I obviously couldn't confess that I had been doing in on purpose because God knows what her reaction to that would have been.

Reactions: Chrissie and pampersguy827
pc1991 said:

It was an issue for a good part of my childhood, regardless of how well I wiped; the real issue wasn't applying the accepted notions of cleanliness, but the notions themselves.
There are numerous factors involved in expulsion (which most people don't realize), so a clear-cut solution isn't immediately obvious; except, that is, washing after shitting.
And even that isn't as simple as it sounds because of the nature of our expulsion mechanisms (double valve, squeezing system). It's not just an open and close manner.
Just as after-dribble urinary incontinence is caused by urine not being fully expelled from the urethra, due to an underlying control and conditioning issue, the after-dribbling of the back end results from shit remnants left in the rectum which haven't been fully squeezed out. Thus, as soon as you exert yourself, or even fart, you have some leakage. Of course, it's not helped by the waste tracts also being mucus producing and excessive mucus production acts as both a lubricant and an irritant (once exposed to air).

I often wonder if attempts at early toilet-training are to blame for the lack of proper co-ordination (before the necessary nerves have grown), or even if it's related to or stemming from posture, family or race.
As far as I know, there is little study into these kinds of things, so we'll have to wing it with a bit of trial and error:
Keep your bowel movements regular, so that you don't have to use public toilets, and wash, not wipe yourself (washing is mostly a rinsing off with warm-to-hot water, whilst squatting in your shower if you have one; multi-spray showerheads are handy as you should first rinse the outside using a wide setting and then, switch to a narrow setting for to wash the inside; don't direct the spray directly inside as you'll hurt or damage yourself, but bounce the spray off the outside of the nearby area, flexing the outer muscles as you rinse. You may feel some water go inside, but keep your muscles relaxed or flexing and it will drain where you are. There are also a variety of rinsing tools available on the usual online shopping stores which you find by searching for 'portable bidet', 'toilet/nappy/diaper rinsing', etc. I just use the shower because it's convenient, and has easily adjustable temperature and pressure. Remember, it's a learning curve, so take it gently.)

Practising tensing your muscles 'down there' is also recommended (much as it is with forms of urinary incontinence).

Last edited:
I too had occasional skid marks in my underwear... Today it's just another reason to stay diapered 24/7 since skid marks are to be expected for a diaper trained boy and a reminder to use wipes at every change.

Skid marks were definitely a regular thing for me as a kid, though I seem to remember having more of an issue with them as a teen. I also got talks from both my mom and my grandma (whoever did laundry depending on who I was staying with) about needing to wipe better, which is of course always a delightful and totally not embarrassing conversation when you're a teenager.

Disregarding times I *deliberately* poop my pants, I still get occasional unintentional skid marks, though definitely not to the same extent in frequency or size. Then again, that's the price I pay for still wearing tighty-whities as an adult, virtually anything and everything shows up in those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 75271, treehopper and wetaccident
I did this a lot as a child (even into my teens) due to trying to avoid using the toilet and housing as long as I could. Eventually I'd go a little bit in my underwear which is why my parents made me wear Nappies and Pull Ups for so long. I remember I used to occasionally hide my marked underwear but My Mum would always find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 75271, wetaccident and treehopper
I had skid marks in preschool and through first or second grade due to not using the toilet as much as i should. My mom threatened to put me back in pull-ups although she never did i kanda wanted them towards the end of it thats the first time I recall wanting to wear diapers.

pc1991 said:

Sure all the time, I think every kid has skid marks! Unfortunately I’m in continent so if I don’t have a diaper in I get a full load in my pants.

I was moving the other day. The pupil that storage place was bathrooms were locked. I was only wearing briefs and filled them. The bathroom were locked so I couldn’t empty them at least and had to move take ythe truck back and get into my cond in messed pants.aftervthat I put diaper back on. So embarrassing!

I think its normal in USA since we don't use bidet to clean our bums really well. Sometimes, it just hard to get your bum really clean so that's the reason for skid marks. LOL. We just like to tease our kids for having skid marks.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and Seasonedcitizen
Messed my pants a lot when I was a kid; Wore training pants and plastic pants during the day; When I got home from school if I was messy, I was put in diapers for the rest of the day.

Reactions: luvmommy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back