PLASTIC PANTS

AlwaysInDiapers

Always Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I read somewhere here and now I can't find it, about how the elastic leg bands in plastic pants are too tight. I have tried every brand made I think and have found "Leakmaster" brand is the best to sleep in. They are very comfy and the elastic legs bands don't cut into your skin. They don't leak and are very comfy. They come in different colors and last a long time. I also hand wash mine after each wearing. Highly recommend doing that every time.

Reactions: NKY2020, Lyric, diaperdude and 4 others
Hi @AlwaysInDiapers. The Leakmaster pants you referenced are made by Gary manufacturing. A number of different companies rebrand them. I’ve been wearing these pants for more than two decades. Babykins pants are also excellent. Gary pants also come in vinyl covered waist and leg band versions, which reduces wicking and are even more comfortable. Changing Times sells them as comfort style.

I think they are too tight on people who may have larger thighs or they are wearing a size too small. The best fit will be your size falling exactly in the middle of the size chart range. Gary and Babykins pants can be custom ordered to a specific size.

Last edited:
Reactions: gobphus, AlwaysInDiapers and Floodingpants
I myself have 4 pairs of MYPROTEX plastic pants.

Reactions: gobphus
I also wear Leakmaster and yes, they're fairly gentle on the legs.

I have a pair of Incontrol plastic pants that are gentle and comfortable around the leg openings.

My preferred planstic pant is probably the tc12221 from tcsb. The waist and leg bands are 25 mm (1 inch) wide, minimizing the tendency to "cut" into the skin.

Babykins, MyProtex and InControl all have good descriptions of the sizes of their plastic pants. Connect with them and let them know your measurements and any of them will help you out with the best fit. All the best with the quest!

LittleTyke said:
My preferred planstic pant is probably the tc12221 from tcsb. The waist and leg bands are 25 mm (1 inch) wide, minimizing the tendency to "cut" into the skin.
What is tcsb?

Eclectic said:
What is tcsb?
It is a German manufacturer and supplier of vinyl and PU garments. Mostly pants.
tcsb.de

good to know

AlwaysInDiapers said:
I read somewhere here and now I can't find it, about how the elastic leg bands in plastic pants are too tight. I have tried every brand made I think and have found "Leakmaster" brand is the best to sleep in. They are very comfy and the elastic legs bands don't cut into your skin. They don't leak and are very comfy. They come in different colors and last a long time. I also hand wash mine after each wearing. Highly recommend doing that every time.
I have used kleinerts pull pants. Look very similar and are quite comfortable as well. I like them because they come in black to match my overnight diapers.

Years ago there was a seller Suprima incontinent pants. I think he was out of florida.BTC or something seems to bethe name? Anyhow. the pants were very reasonably priced. I have struggled with incontinence for years. sometimes ok, sometimes frustrated. I really liked the suprima pants. I still have maybe five pairs left. I've lost a lot of weight and some of thepants don't fit. I like Gary pants and comco. I still have some comco.

I use Babykins, Protex, and Leakmaster plastic pants. I like them thick so my favorite are the Leakmaster Delux pants. Very think with wide waist and leg bands. They never leak and cover my Leakmaster cloth diapers perfectly.

Okay so I can see there are some knowledgeable plastic pants folks on this thread. Does anyone remember VIP pants made in the US and identical to Gerber baby pants, but for adults? They were a little odd fitting, but if you liked the Gerber pants as a child, they were the same thing. Unfortunately they stopped making them some 15-17 years ago.

Reactions: diaperwoody, AlwaysInDiapers, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
AlwaysInDiapers said:
i feel so feminine washing my pantyhose and plastic pants by hand and hanginging in th shower. I do have some hosiery bags, but use them to wash knit atheletic t-shirts.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
Eclectic said:
Okay so I can see there are some knowledgeable plastic pants folks on this thread. Does anyone remember VIP pants made in the US and identical to Gerber baby pants, but for adults? They were a little odd fitting, but if you liked the Gerber pants as a child, they were the same thing. Unfortunately they stopped making them some 15-17 years ago.
I remember VIP, in fact, I remember when Gerber still made adult plastic pants, with the Gerber tag and everything. This was in the 1980s. Oh how I wish someone would bring them back…that vinyl was heavenly!

Reactions: leafgoalie and Seasonedcitizen
diaperwoody said:
I remember VIP, in fact, I remember when Gerber still made adult plastic pants, with the Gerber tag and everything. This was in the 1980s. Oh how I wish someone would bring them back…that vinyl was heavenly!
MyProtex was carrying a "Gerber" pant but were forced to change the name so it is referred to as the "Brooks". Check them out and see if it is close to what you were hoping for.

I’ve been using Protex Tuffy II 7-gauge vinyl pants for several months and have found them more reliable than the GaryWear PUL pants I used years ago. I used to sleep in just a NorthShore Supreme or MEGAMAX, without plastic pants, but too many times my continued wetting after waking up led to wet pajamas and sheets. The Protex pants have largely solved that problem.

leafgoalie said:
MyProtex was carrying a "Gerber" pant but were forced to change the name so it is referred to as the "Brooks". Check them out and see if it is close to what you were hoping for.
I believe that those are Gary pants.

I had many of the VIP plastic pants years ago. Loved them.

Back