PLASTIC PANTS

this is helpful! i've been hesitant toward buying this sort of thing because i'm "plus size" (i'm about 280 lbs about 50/50 fat and muscle) and usually wear a 2XL - 3XL for pants, I have 48" hips and big thighs so i've been apprehensive about buying things like this that need to be tight, but not too tight.

any other bigger people have recommendations for plastic pants that don't strangle your thighs but still work well?

AlwaysInDiapers said:
I read somewhere here and now I can't find it, about how the elastic leg bands in plastic pants are too tight. I have tried every brand made I think and have found "Leakmaster" brand is the best to sleep in. They are very comfy and the elastic legs bands don't cut into your skin. They don't leak and are very comfy. They come in different colors and last a long time. I also hand wash mine after each wearing. Highly recommend doing that every time.
As I started reading this my first thought was "Leakmaster"!. Couldn't agree more. No leaks and wake up nice and dry...:). I love ♥️ your profile picture....😍😍😘

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
NKY2020 said:
As I started reading this my first thought was "Leakmaster"!. Couldn't agree more. No leaks and wake up nice and dry...:). I love ♥️ your profile picture....😍😍😘
I know we all that times read things quickly and missed the point, but it seems as though you got it.

I’m so happy you like my profile picture. I think it’s time to change to something else soon.

Reactions: NKY2020 and diaperdude
I have been ordering from Baby-pants. Com for years. They sell their own brand and also Gary plastic pants. I also have about 6 pair of rubber pants that I wear over my cloth diapers at night.

Reactions: NKY2020
AlwaysInDiapers said:
I read somewhere here and now I can't find it, about how the elastic leg bands in plastic pants are too tight. I have tried every brand made I think and have found "Leakmaster" brand is the best to sleep in. They are very comfy and the elastic legs bands don't cut into your skin. They don't leak and are very comfy. They come in different colors and last a long time. I also hand wash mine after each wearing. Highly recommend doing that every time.
i love leakmasters and gary wear

Back