Original Classic MAMs in Adult size?

Oinker94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I know it’s a stretch, but wouldn’t it be cool if another adult pacifier was made using this shape? It’s the way MAMs were made prior to 1992. They were eventually fazed out in the early 2000s. This particular kind was my first paci when I was a baby.
IMG_0108.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
I know Pacifiers R Us can modify these types.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Oinker94 said:
I know it’s a stretch, but wouldn’t it be cool if another adult pacifier was made using this shape? It’s the way MAMs were made prior to 1992. They were eventually fazed out in the early 2000s. This particular kind was my first paci when I was a baby.
The shape of the shield looks similar to today's MAMs, although the cutouts are different. The button looks more spherical... What all is different about them?

I have 13 adult Mams bought from dion413 here...I love them all! Best pacifier ever made for us: perfect reproduction, light, airy, so super-comfy for hours of suckling. I'm one very happy baby girl in diapers! 🤗🥰🥳

Reactions: jozik, PaddedRita, TabaCrate and 1 other person
Oinker94 said:
View attachment 112400

Man, I used to use those in 1994. I was in my late teens then!! Damn, the memories! Loved MAM. I usually used the Ulti Mams. They also had a MAXI Ulti MAM in 1998-2005. I was already in state university in 1998! That was for 16-36 months old and had an extra huge baglet nipple. I only saw those at Babies R'Us. I totally remember when Sassy Baby Products distributed MAM. Oh my goodness. Scary it doesn't seem so long ago. 23 years ago but it feels like yesterday. I can't believe I'm in my mid late 40s now, yikes! At least I still look like I'm 22.... Sheesh.

- longallsboy

Back