• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBinki

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi!
I had previously posted, rather excitedly and now am seeing the gaps left in the wake of my haste.
I am indeed an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. However, as I was informed, I should open up about my personal interests and hobbies(thanks for the feedback) as well.

First off, I've been a musician (keyboardist) since around 5 or 6. I've always loved music.
I also play percussion for a local community organization over the weekends (a paid gig). I love everything about music itself and the way it influences my own life and the lives of others.

I dabble a small amount in art but mostly just sketches and font creation (nothing fancy, just pen and paper).

I'm in a wonderful relationship (which I'm sure I'll make time to address later).
We enjoy our little lives together, both in size and occasional state of mind.

I'd like to say, that I have always loved this community, even before joining within the past two weeks or so. It let me know that I'm not alone (something I was convinced of for several years). So, to all of the wonderful people here on ADISC and it's ingenious creators, thank you for that.

Lastly, as I bring this post to a close, I'd just like to say that I really can't wait: to see the growth, joy, love and triumphs in the lives of each of you.

Sincerely, BlueBinki

Hello BlueBinki and welcome to the group.

Very nice to meet you.

Egor

Welcome to the site! :) What sort of music do you play?

BlueBinki said:
Hi!
I had previously posted, rather excitedly and now am seeing the gaps left in the wake of my haste.
I am indeed an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. However, as I was informed, I should open up about my personal interests and hobbies(thanks for the feedback) as well.

First off, I've been a musician (keyboardist) since around 5 or 6. I've always loved music.
I also play percussion for a local community organization over the weekends (a paid gig). I love everything about music itself and the way it influences my own life and the lives of others.

I dabble a small amount in art but mostly just sketches and font creation (nothing fancy, just pen and paper).

I'm in a wonderful relationship (which I'm sure I'll make time to address later).
We enjoy our little lives together, both in size and occasional state of mind.

I'd like to say, that I have always loved this community, even before joining within the past two weeks or so. It let me know that I'm not alone (something I was convinced of for several years). So, to all of the wonderful people here on ADISC and it's ingenious creators, thank you for that.

Lastly, as I bring this post to a close, I'd just like to say that I really can't wait: to see the growth, joy, love and triumphs in the lives of each of you.

Sincerely, BlueBinki

Hi and welcome to the site. I too am a keyboardist with a degree in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton. I play a lot more keyboard and piano than I do organ now. I recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand N2 and have been learning a number of Chopin pieces as well as other composers, etc. It's always fun. I play keyboard and organ at the church where I'm the music director.

olithecupcake said:
Welcome to the site! :) What sort of music do you play?

I play a lot of Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra numbers. I also have found several artists in mainstream pop that are a lot of fun to play on piano. One Republic, Sam Smith, etc. I write a good bit and I often revert back and play my old songs just to keep in touch with my past. It's a lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I too am a keyboardist with a degree in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton. I play a lot more keyboard and piano than I do organ now. I recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand N2 and have been learning a number of Chopin pieces as well as other composers, etc. It's always fun. I play keyboard and organ at the church where I'm the music director.

WOW! Westminster! That's awesome. I'm glad you have found a venue to keep your skills sharp! That's really the most important thing for me is to make sure I stay connected to something that challenges my skill set!

There's so much music to play, and so many different styles. It's all fun. From an organist's perspective, when I finally learned and could play the first Chopin Nocturne, the B flat minor, it felt so good. Now it takes a lot of time just to keep the pieces I've learned under my fingers, so to speak, and I'm still learning new pieces.

I love Nat King Cole. He was a great jazz pianist, and was a player before he was a singer. He was so very talented.

BlueBinki said:
I play a lot of Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra numbers. I also have found several artists in mainstream pop that are a lot of fun to play on piano. One Republic, Sam Smith, etc. I write a good bit and I often revert back and play my old songs just to keep in touch with my past. It's a lot of fun.

That's really cool! I'm more of a singer myself, but I play guitar a bit, and I've always been interested in piano. Sinatra really doesn't get enough love anymore. His music was great.

olithecupcake said:
That's really cool! I'm more of a singer myself, but I play guitar a bit, and I've always been interested in piano. Sinatra really doesn't get enough love anymore. His music was great.

He really doesn't! I love his music. It's that warm sort of smothness that you only hear around the holidays now.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
There's so much music to play, and so many different styles. It's all fun. From an organist's perspective, when I finally learned and could play the first Chopin Nocturne, the B flat minor, it felt so good. Now it takes a lot of time just to keep the pieces I've learned under my fingers, so to speak, and I'm still learning new pieces.

I love Nat King Cole. He was a great jazz pianist, and was a player before he was a singer. He was so very talented.

He was an EXCELLENT musician! I agree! I started listening to him in 9th grade and loved it ever since!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back