OMG...DO I HAVE DIAPER RASH?!?!?!

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
This is the first time EVER that my littles have been this present, this brave to come forward, and first time EVER for them to be diapered 24/7.

I got home today, thankfully in one piece. Littler kept coming forward as I drove home. She had a very wet diaper and it was bothering her because the entire outside of the diaper was damp??
She could feel it against her legs and her wet onesie against her skin.
At one point, during the drive, my vision began to leave as she came more forward, and I gently said, "Let Big drive."
And she moved back some. But then she kept coming forward.

As I was changing her diaper, and gently wiping her, she said, "Owch", and I felt a stinging sensation just below my right cheek, like where the diaper runs along the crevice of the cheek and top of the leg.

I got a mirror to see if I could see anything. It was red and burned. I thought, do I actually have diaper rash?!

I'm about 99.9% sure that's what it is. I don't know what diaper rash looks like but I'm gonna take a wild, educated guess and say that's what it is. Lol.

I apologized to her and empathized with her as I finished changing her. I put some Neosporin on it for now.

My adult part thought, dang. Did I really experience this pain when my body was physically 2 years old?

Anyone else get diaper rash??

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and 3 others
I get diaper rash, especially if I am moving around and being active while padded.
I usually use A&D cream for these times and make sure to wear protection that matches what I am up to.
Vasaline can also work in a pinch.
Plastic I wear when sleeping, cloth is best for active wear at least for me, but can wick on the exterior.
For this I wear a cover.

Babies and toddlers get fussy because of being in discomfort from wearing too long. But, usually we don’t have developed and complex language at that time. But they communicate to their parents by voicing that discomfort through crying. Thankfully, most people don’t remember being a baby and those moments in much detail at all.

I hope that your little is doing better now.

Reactions: BBBen, PaddedCub, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
this happened to me ones. I was wiping my butt and I had the same exact sensation that you described. One thing that really helped me and helped fast was aloe wipes for wiping. It didn’t irritate it at all and it had healing properties to it. The cream that floppy mentioned also does the trick

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 1 other person
floppyfoppsie said:
I get diaper rash, especially if I am moving around and being active while padded.
I usually use A&D cream for these times and make sure to wear protection that matches what I am up to.
Vasaline can also work in a pinch.
Plastic I wear when sleeping, cloth is best for active wear at least for me, but can wick on the exterior.
For this I wear a cover.

Babies and toddlers get fussy because of being in discomfort from wearing too long. But, usually we don’t have developed and complex language at that time. But they communicate to their parents by voicing that discomfort through crying. Thankfully, most people don’t remember being a baby and those moments in much detail at all.

I hope that your little is doing better now.
Thank you for the tips!!
They are doing better now. 😊

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, mistykitty and 2 others
DL0320 said:
this happened to me ones. I was wiping my butt and I had the same exact sensation that you described. One thing that really helped me and helped fast was aloe wipes for wiping. It didn’t irritate it at all and it had healing properties to it. The cream that floppy mentioned also does the trick
Aloe wipes sound great!! I'll look into getting some. Thank you!

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, mistykitty and 1 other person
You’re very welcome!!! I was happy to help ☺️🫶🏽

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
I may get diaper rash and not know it takes 20-30 minutes in a full diaper to realize I maybe messy ,small amounts of fecal leakage happen and my aide discovers it well changing me , just because I don’t feel it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen . My aide cleans me the same way every change using cleaning products, moisturizer & barrier cream designed for U/F IC . Conditions to get a rash are almost always present in my diaper . Cleaning up that mess and taking steps to be prepared for a possible rash is all you can do .

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 2 others
Aloe vera works wonders for rashes. I've never used creams or lotions since I have an aloe vera plant in my backyard. Maybe buy one? I don't want to feel like I'm flaunting around with what I have, but seriously, it works wonders! You can buy some at the store, but you'll only get 1 piece at a time.

I might've got diaper rashes as a baby, but can't be certain about it. But one thing I do remember is crying during my changes, so I guess that's what it was from. Sighs... I wish I had a different mom growing up.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and ShyGirl91
if wearing more frequently, use desatin, and Lamisil this will gelp plus ba y powder.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 1 other person
Kbaby84 said:
if wearing more frequently, use desatin, and Lamisil this will gelp plus ba y powder.
ment lotramin

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
@ShyGirl91 I've gotten it before. I definitely agree with the recommendation of having aloe wipes or something with aloe in it around to help. Also, I took advice I was given awhile ago about barrier gels/creams that can be used to protect skin from the diaper and/or use of the diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
My skin seems to be pretty tough stuff. I wear diapers 40-50 hours/week and seldom get a rash. When I do, it's usually a fungal thing (e.g. jock itch), which is quickly and easily dealt with. That happens only every 1-2 years.

Given where yours is located, I'll guess that it's not fungal, but who knows? If a few days of conventional rash treatment don't result in significant improvement, pick up some antifungal cream and give that a shot.

Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
My skin seems to be pretty tough stuff. I wear diapers 40-50 hours/week and seldom get a rash. When I do, it's usually a fungal thing (e.g. jock itch), which is quickly and easily dealt with. That happens only every 1-2 years.

Given where yours is located, I'll guess that it's not fungal, but who knows? If a few days of conventional rash treatment don't result in significant improvement, pick up some antifungal cream and give that a shot.
thankfully, it's better today! Thank you!!

Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Yep...unfortunately, diaper rash is a badge of office here. I've had it quite a few times, I just tell myself "Ya gotta pay the piper if ya wanna wear a diaper". Well, treat it and ya should be okay soon! 🥳🥳🥳

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, BBBen, StarryNight and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Yep...unfortunately, diaper rash is a badge of office here. I've had it quite a few times, I just tell myself "Ya gotta pay the piper if ya wanna wear a diaper". Well, treat it and ya should be okay soon! 🥳🥳🥳
haha and it rhymes!! Thankfully, it's better today!!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
Sounds like it was a diaper rash though could have just been chaffing from being so wet, they are very similar rashes.

Glad to hear it's clearing up but for the future, aside from various creams (and there are many depending on where you are in the world) other tips to help include making sure the are stays clean, you want a soft PH neutral soap and the softest cloth/flannel you can get (sponges can be a bit too rough). Don't rub vigorously either while washing or drying as you can damage the weakened skin making it worse, patting dry rather than rubbing is best and maybe a small (very small) amount of baby powder, just enough to get the skin dry.

Once clean and dry baby oil and lotion can help to put moisture and nutrients back into the skin and if you have the privacy to do so staying uncovered and allowing the skin to "air out" for a while can really help. if your littles can't help scratching then some mittens might be a good option too.

Treated well it usually clears up in a day or 2.

Reactions: theancientmariner, BBBen and ShyGirl91
Belarin said:
Sounds like it was a diaper rash though could have just been chaffing from being so wet, they are very similar rashes.

Glad to hear it's clearing up but for the future, aside from various creams (and there are many depending on where you are in the world) other tips to help include making sure the are stays clean, you want a soft PH neutral soap and the softest cloth/flannel you can get (sponges can be a bit too rough). Don't rub vigorously either while washing or drying as you can damage the weakened skin making it worse, patting dry rather than rubbing is best and maybe a small (very small) amount of baby powder, just enough to get the skin dry.

Once clean and dry baby oil and lotion can help to put moisture and nutrients back into the skin and if you have the privacy to do so staying uncovered and allowing the skin to "air out" for a while can really help. if your littles can't help scratching then some mittens might be a good option too.

Treated well it usually clears up in a day or 2.
thank you for your detailed advice! 🩷 I appreciate it.

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
ShyGirl91 said:
This is the first time EVER that my littles have been this present, this brave to come forward, and first time EVER for them to be diapered 24/7.

I got home today, thankfully in one piece. Littler kept coming forward as I drove home. She had a very wet diaper and it was bothering her because the entire outside of the diaper was damp??
She could feel it against her legs and her wet onesie against her skin.
At one point, during the drive, my vision began to leave as she came more forward, and I gently said, "Let Big drive."
And she moved back some. But then she kept coming forward.

As I was changing her diaper, and gently wiping her, she said, "Owch", and I felt a stinging sensation just below my right cheek, like where the diaper runs along the crevice of the cheek and top of the leg.

I got a mirror to see if I could see anything. It was red and burned. I thought, do I actually have diaper rash?!

I'm about 99.9% sure that's what it is. I don't know what diaper rash looks like but I'm gonna take a wild, educated guess and say that's what it is. Lol.

I apologized to her and empathized with her as I finished changing her. I put some Neosporin on it for now.

My adult part thought, dang. Did I really experience this pain when my body was physically 2 years old?

Hi i'm sorry to hear that
but i didn't understand do you have two characters one is the adult one and the other is the baby one but it is the same person right or i'm wrong ?

Kunbenshero said:
Hi i'm sorry to hear that
but i didn't understand do you have two characters one is the adult one and the other is the baby one but it is the same person right or i'm wrong ?
There are 6 of us, three of which are littles. They are all parts of me but are separated parts of myself. I have DID (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ShyGirl91 said:
There are 6 of us, three of which are littles. They are all parts of me but are separated parts of myself. I have DID (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder).
oh that's nice i'm you can say like you but not exactly what you did all the characters you made is from your imagination and you have created these characters.
for me you can say i have two characters and yeah i didn't creat them it is basically My subconscious mind and my subconscious mind i don't know how to explain it but look look :
i will give you an example When you dream a dream You feel as if you are in another world with other memories, and also as if you are another person, as you never think that you are in a dream. Also, the dream itself has temporary memories. You may also dream that you are another personality with other memories in another dimension.
look, for me i have two characters the (1)adult one (My conscious mind) you can call the character as Kunbenshero
(2)the baby one ( My subconscious mind)
you can call him little kunbenshero
i'm 20 years old
maybe you don't belive me but i was fighting my baby me during 15 years old i tryed to hit my self I also Thinked about burning my finger all that just to fight my baby character (My subconscious mind)
but omg he is so so strong i couldn't beat him i'm always Lossing the fight i think one time i beat him but after years he came back again( when i lost l found my self wearing baby diapers) that's mean the baby character won the fight and he controlled my body.
not all that let me tell you something :
when i sleep i switch my mind with the baby character it is like a game when you play in specific world you need a specific character that's me yeah and in the dream i'm the baby character i saw My cousin and my grandmother changing my diaper holding me playing with me treating me as a baby but sometimes the adult character Intervenes how ?
during the dreem i saw my parents is coming i ran from him i hide in my room i try to lock the room but it won't lock cause my adult character (Conscious mind) is still fighting so the adult character want my parents to see me as a baby to fell a shame or to laugh at me so ....
omg i wrote a lot sorry i didn't know telling you this will take all that to write
i hope you read it i will complete the story if you wanted too yeah it is 100% true nothing is imagineition

Last edited:
Back