• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

NZ/USA Long time lurker introduction!

jamie2004

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?
Hello people! As the title states, I've been reading posts every now and again on here for a few years. Finally decided to make the move and make an account for myself. I've travelled all the way to the US from New Zealand! I stay in Missouri right now although I'd love to move around later in the year. I'm 19 years young, and I love exploring. I enjoy travelling the area around me and the world when I can afford it. I read books, and I've been exploring psychology recently. I enjoy going to the gym, writing, being outdoors, stretching - I enjoy feeding my soul!

I speak English, and I'm learning German right now.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I've had a diaper kink for as long as I can remember among other things.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Perhaps I should have read the template twice over, but I largely covered this already. Some other things that really interest me are philosophy, PSYCHEDELICS, self-improvement, space, and creative media.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would like to meet other people and make some friends within the space! I've never met or talked to any other ABDL's before so I'm really excited. I'm also pumped to see how this fit's into other peoples lives, and just submerge myself within the community I have for so long, quietly been a part of.

If you read all of that thanks! Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am "Up Top" in the State of New Hampshire in the USA.
I am Autistic.
I also have Cerebral Palsy.
I wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons.
Yeah!
I am also an Adult Baby.
You will find a wide variety of "Littles" here.

Reactions: jamie2004 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! What is truly great is that near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, much to see and learn!

Remember that even more is available when you transition from being a contributor and an established contributor, so keep creating threads and posting on others.

Reactions: jamie2004
caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am "Up Top" in the State of New Hampshire in the USA.
I am Autistic.
I also have Cerebral Palsy.
I wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons.
Yeah!
I am also an Adult Baby.
You will find a wide variety of "Littles" here.
Nice to meet you!

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! What is truly great is that near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, much to see and learn!

Remember that even more is available when you transition from being a contributor and an established contributor, so keep creating threads and posting on others.
I appreciate that

Welcome

Reactions: jamie2004
Back