New Zealand AB/DLs Megathread

Bunnybnuy said:
  1. Canterbury's about as specific as I'm willing to be. I'm sorry :cry:
  2. i'm an age regressor! AB stuff helps with that since it's all stuff in my size.
  3. I've kept to myself in my home. Sharing my regression with others is really scary for me, but i'm trying to work on being more emotionally open with friends/partners.
  4. Bunnyhops, but even when ordering from ABU's Aussie website the shipping's HUUUGE 😥😣
  5. Nothing too exciting really, just been doing a lot of chores :whistle:
Hi hope we can be friends

Reactions: latexjimmy
  1. North Otago is vague enough for me
  2. I would call myself a DL with a love for some AB things (Clothes, Pacis, Teddies, but I'm not an AB in the sense that I don't have a little side)
  3. Probably the same as most others here, I'll just keep it in my own home (I'll wear a nappy if I'm hitting the Maccas drive through if I'm already wearing it)
  4. I've only had the Tena pullups from New World and the tape ons from Southern Star, I definitely prefer the tape on ones. I should buy some from Incocare though (I already have some training pants, a onsie, and a dummy from there), when I was a bit smaller, I used to buy Drynites
  5. I can't really think of anything too interesting, my band has a gig this weekend, so I guess that's something

Reactions: latexjimmy and Chodis
How do we all
Feel about sharing weather we are a wetter and or both
My personally I do both when I’m wrapped in a diaper

I thought I had an account for this site LOL it seems I either lost it or I have been lurking for ages

LittleBlueBird said:
  1. Wellington
  2. Previously much more DL but now leaning more into Little, want to explore this more
  3. We're grossly private and quiet, the degrees of separation here are prohibitive to anonymity
  4. Used to love Molicare, Tena, and Abena but they've gone downhill. Incocare has really saved the community
  5. Recently I've been learning to swordfight, it's really cool joining yet another community of nerds haha
heckyea sword fighting
🤟
may I ask which style? european but from where exactly? I am quite intrigued if you use two handed or sword and shield or long sword/dagger or any other combat style from classic rpgs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introductory Questions
  1. Where in New Zealand do you live? Wellington

2. How do you identify within the AB/DL community? I would say ABDL defines me pretty well, I played with the tag agere or little before but it fully fully fits, or sometimes feels off, not sure, sometimes I want to explore a sensual instead of sexual side of it. Diapers, babyish stuff and acting like an adorable, cute and helpless silly baby is my jam, 100%

3. How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand? absent, extremely small, almost non existent. I attended a single event and I had a good time but thats it, no more events, no more connections and I did not stay in touch enough with that group of people.
    Fetlife feels a bit crappy and creepy sometimes, I dont really show up there anymore its just... off...
    Because the term ABDL can sometimes draw a wide variety of individuals sometimes it feels like it draws some people really driven , almost obsessed, by the sexual aspect of it and really pushes me out. I want to feel safe and that no one in a private space among consenting adults will act irrational or improper. I have not experienced anything bad though, I am just being careful because I feel that being outed as an ABDL to the outside world could have some shitty consecuences.

4. What's your favourite brand of diaper that's available here? (or shipped at a reasonable price) I would have to go no doubt with little monsters, they are comfy, hold a significant amount, they are cute as heck and definitely feel like a good fit for an active baby. Not that I would ever be brave enough to venture the outside world wearing under my clothes, straight out TERRIFIED of that.

5. What's something interesting/fun that you've done this week, or had happen to you? (not AB/DL related) I have been doing a lot of stretching lately to gain flexibility and be able to be safer when exercising I am TIRED of getting sprains over silly stuff, specially with physio costs and the current state of health professionals in NZ 😵‍💫

Reactions: Chodis, Gem007, PowderedPaws and 1 other person
Bunnybnuy said:
  1. Canterbury's about as specific as I'm willing to be. I'm sorry :cry:
  2. i'm an age regressor! AB stuff helps with that since it's all stuff in my size.
  3. I've kept to myself in my home. Sharing my regression with others is really scary for me, but i'm trying to work on being more emotionally open with friends/partners.
  4. Bunnyhops, but even when ordering from ABU's Aussie website the shipping's HUUUGE 😥😣
  5. Nothing too exciting really, just been doing a lot of chores :whistle:
Welcome! That's no problem at all, people's safety and ability to feel comfortable sharing is what's most important. It's awesome to hear that there's more AB/DLs in Canterbury than I thought 😊

Yeah, I get that. Sharing this side of myself with my partner has been quite challenging. I hope you're able to keep embracing your AB side, and you find yourself surrounded with supportive and understanding people.

I've never bought anything from ABU, how much is shipping usually?

DiaperWolf69 said:
  1. North Otago is vague enough for me
  2. I would call myself a DL with a love for some AB things (Clothes, Pacis, Teddies, but I'm not an AB in the sense that I don't have a little side)
  3. Probably the same as most others here, I'll just keep it in my own home (I'll wear a nappy if I'm hitting the Maccas drive through if I'm already wearing it)
  4. I've only had the Tena pullups from New World and the tape ons from Southern Star, I definitely prefer the tape on ones. I should buy some from Incocare though (I already have some training pants, a onsie, and a dummy from there), when I was a bit smaller, I used to buy Drynites
  5. I can't really think of anything too interesting, my band has a gig this weekend, so I guess that's something
Welcome! That's epic you're in a band, how'd the gig go? What genre is your band's music and which instrument do you play?

Also, how do you find the training pants from Incocare? I've considered buying some, but I've heard they're more just for the look/feel, as opposed to actually working for any form of wetting.

tnydinobbysmolbean said:
I thought I had an account for this site LOL it seems I either lost it or I have been lurking for ages

heckyea sword fighting
🤟
may I ask which style? european but from where exactly? I am quite intrigued if you use two handed or sword and shield or long sword/dagger or any other combat style from classic rpgs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's more fencing than LARPing, but German Longsword. I was never a big rpg or mmo fan, I tried to avoid male-dominated spaces growing up

Last edited:
tnydinobbysmolbean said:

heckyea sword fighting
🤟

Introductory Questions
  1. Where in New Zealand do you live? Wellington

2. How do you identify within the AB/DL community? I would say ABDL defines me pretty well, I played with the tag agere or little before but it fully fully fits, or sometimes feels off, not sure, sometimes I want to explore a sensual instead of sexual side of it. Diapers, babyish stuff and acting like an adorable, cute and helpless silly baby is my jam, 100%

3. How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand? absent, extremely small, almost non existent. I attended a single event and I had a good time but thats it, no more events, no more connections and I did not stay in touch enough with that group of people.
    Fetlife feels a bit crappy and creepy sometimes, I dont really show up there anymore its just... off...
    Because the term ABDL can sometimes draw a wide variety of individuals sometimes it feels like it draws some people really driven , almost obsessed, by the sexual aspect of it and really pushes me out. I want to feel safe and that no one in a private space among consenting adults will act irrational or improper. I have not experienced anything bad though, I am just being careful because I feel that being outed as an ABDL to the outside world could have some shitty consecuences.

4. What's your favourite brand of diaper that's available here? (or shipped at a reasonable price) I would have to go no doubt with little monsters, they are comfy, hold a significant amount, they are cute as heck and definitely feel like a good fit for an active baby. Not that I would ever be brave enough to venture the outside world wearing under my clothes, straight out TERRIFIED of that.

5. What's something interesting/fun that you've done this week, or had happen to you? (not AB/DL related) I have been doing a lot of stretching lately to gain flexibility and be able to be safer when exercising I am TIRED of getting sprains over silly stuff, specially with physio costs and the current state of health professionals in NZ 😵‍💫
Welcome! Which classic RPGs or MMOs did you play, and which was your favourite? I definitely spent a lot of my childhood playing games like WoW or RuneScape, nowadays I don't really play video games anymore and I've found boardgames scratch that itch for me in a much healthier way.

I haven't explored the kink scene in NZ at all, but yeah I imagine it's a tricky space to navigate with all the creepy, overtly sexual and obsessed natures that can come with it. Safety and consent is key, absolutely. If you don't mind me asking, what was the event that you went along to? Was it catered towards ABDL in particular, and what was it like?

Damn, I can definitely relate to that. I feel as if I'm getting little silly injuries so much more often now while exercising, I hope stretching and improving your flexibility helps reduce it for you. My partner's fed up with the healthcare industry here too, it's super frustrating at times.

Chodis said:
Welcome! That's no problem at all, people's safety and ability to feel comfortable sharing is what's most important. It's awesome to hear that there's more AB/DLs in Canterbury than I thought 😊

Yeah, I get that. Sharing this side of myself with my partner has been quite challenging. I hope you're able to keep embracing your AB side, and you find yourself surrounded with supportive and understanding people.

I've never bought anything from ABU, how much is shipping usually?
I don't wear often, so I bought 4 packs since that will last me a good long while. shipping was almost $100 AUD. I'm certianly gonna make sure to save a little when I start to run low so It hurts less when I order next.
:cry:

• Wow
LittleBlueBird said:
It's more fencing than LARPing, but German Longsword. I was never a big rpg or mmo fan, I tried to avoid male-dominated spaces growing up
i was sorta the opposite... Everyone except my mom growing up played at least one MMO, and I was no different. My vice was Maplestory! as for RPGs, everyone and their grandma's dog played pokemon at school to the point the teachers banned having a DS on campus.

• Love
Evening all what are we all doing for the weekend

Chodis said:
Kia ora! What's your preferred product from Incontrol/Rearz?
I haven't played Baldur's Gate 3, how's it compare to other games of that genre such as Divinity Original Sin 2? What characters/builds are you playing in it?
I normally use the Incontrol essentials or premium nights, just bought a case of megamaxs to tryout too.
I haven't played Divinity 2 but from what I've heard its quite similar, currently playing a human sorcerer.

Reactions: Chodis
Justanotherdlnz said:
Nice im still only on act 2 and suspect that is where I will stay for a while. It's far too addictive a game for me 😆
Been playing almost daily since I downloaded it, currently 85hrs on current playthrough.

MangaFan said:
I normally use the Incontrol essentials or premium nights, just bought a case of megamaxs to tryout too.
I haven't played Divinity 2 but from what I've heard its quite similar, currently playing a human sorcerer.
The mega max diapers are amazing you will love them what colour did you get

Reactions: MangaFan
latexjimmy said:
The mega max diapers are amazing you will love them what colour did you get
Black ones

A question for those who have ordered from Incocare.
Which products would you recommend trying? Also, which do you find to be the best value for money?

I'm aiming to place an order next month, and I've never tried any proper ABDL diapers so I'd be grateful for any advice you can provide 😊

Last edited:
MangaFan said:
Black ones
They have some cool colours and I believe they do definitely hold up to 12 hours under normal conditions ie normal drinking etc
So did 12 hours easy in one with a catheter to in

Not sure if it’s true but hopefully

Last edited:
Chodis said:
I'm aiming to place an order next month, and I've never tried any proper ABDL diapers so I'd be grateful for any advice you can provide
I've bought various Incontrols from Andy - I believe they are the same as certain Rearz without the prints, although I'd have no idea which products are equivalent. The essentials and hybrids hold huge amounts if plastic is your thing. The Active Airs are cloth backed but probably the best cloth backed that I've ever used and have a solid 4000ml ISO capacity. Ordered by the case they work out cheaper than almost any equivalent (Abena M4s etc) that can be bought in NZ. (ErgoSan from BL Stringer is cheaper, but not as good). There is a gap in the market for a good budget medium-capacity plastic backed nappy, such as the european ID Expert Slip Supers, but meanwhile I'm ordering a case of Active Airs.

Reactions: Teddy02, Chodis, latexjimmy and 1 other person
Back