New Zealand AB/DLs Megathread

Chodis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kia ora, this is a thread for AB/DLs living in New Zealand.

Purpose

To create a consistent community space for Kiwis so that we can connect and get to know one another.
We ask that people living outside of New Zealand please refrain from joining in with the conversations in this thread. Of course we still love you and want to get to know you too! But, we can do that through private conversations or by starting another thread so that this remains a space for the New Zealand AB/DL community.
As with any thread on this site, this a gentle reminder to please follow the rules of ADISC when engaging with other members of the community.

Introductory Questions
  1. Where in New Zealand do you live?
  2. How do you identify within the AB/DL community?
  3. How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand?
  4. What's your favourite brand of diaper that's available here? (or shipped at a reasonable price)
  5. What's something interesting/fun that you've done this week, or had happen to you? (not AB/DL related)
Also, please let me know if there's anything else that you think needs to be added to this top post and I can put it in.

(From a quick search I've tagged a bunch of people who have said they're living in New Zealand, but feel free to tag anyone else that I've missed. I apologize if I've incorrectly tagged anyone, please just ignore the thread)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dlstylist and JustALittleFairy
I’ll start us off!
  1. I live in Ōtautahi/Christchurch in the South Island.
  2. I identify as a cishet male diaper lover.
  3. I’ve found being DL in NZ fairly challenging due to the lack of quality products and communities that are available, and personally I’m still early on in my journey of self-acceptance around my DL side.
  4. My favourite diaper that I’ve purchased from a physical store here is definitely Drynites. Otherwise, I love the reusable cloth diapers I have from Threaded Armor and Rearz, despite them being fairly expensive to ship here.
  5. I found teaching my first Te Reo Māori community class for the year on Monday quite fun, as there was a good mixture of returning and new students who engaged well and seemed really eager to learn.
That’s me! I’m looking forward to hearing from some other Kiwis and hopefully getting to know you all better.

Last edited:
Chodis said:
I’ll start us off!
  1. I live in Ōtautahi/Christchurch in the South Island.
  2. I identify as a cishet male diaper lover.
  3. I’ve found being DL in NZ fairly challenging due to the lack of quality products and communities that are available, and personally I’m still early on in my journey of self-acceptance around my DL side.
  4. My favourite diaper that I’ve purchased from a physical store here is definitely Drynites. Otherwise, I love the reusable cloth diapers I have from Threaded Armor and Rearz, despite them being fairly expensive to ship here.
  5. I found teaching my first Te Reo Māori community class for the year on Monday quite fun, as there was a good mixture of returning and new students who engaged well and seemed really eager to learn.
That’s me! I’m looking forward to hearing from some other Kiwis and hopefully getting to know you all better.
Hi Chodis
Ok here goes:
1 Christchurch.
2 I am D/L with a little bit sissy on the side 😘
3 Being a D/L in NZ is just as lonely as being a D/L anywhere else in the world.
4 My go to nappy is a Tena pullup Maxi.
5 What is something I've done this week not abdl related? Going to the Pink concert in Dunedin.🤘
But still wore pullups🤣.

Reactions: Chodis
I'm from Nelson/Marlborough area
I'm a DL
Challenge is definitely price and lack of products
Goto is Tena pull ups
And my weekend activity non abdl is going for a camp

Last edited:
Gem007 said:
Hi Chodis
Ok here goes:
1 Christchurch.
2 I am D/L with a little bit sissy on the side 😘
3 Being a D/L in NZ is just as lonely as being a D/L anywhere else in the world.
4 My go to nappy is a Tena pullup Maxi.
5 What is something I've done this week not abdl related? Going to the Pink concert in Dunedin.🤘
But still wore pullups🤣.
Hi Gem, it's nice to know there's a few of us from Christchurch! How was the Pink concert? I've heard she's incredible live.
I don't think I've tried the Tena Maxi pullups, how do you find them? What's their capacity like?

Fun7220 said:
I'm from Nelson/Marlborough area
I'm a DL
Challenge is definitely price and lack of products
Goto is Tena pull ups
And my weekend activity non abdl is going for a camp
Hi Fun, yeah I can definitely relate to the challenge around price/affordability. Have you tried any reusable products before? As I find they're much more cost-efficient in the long run.
Another person who uses Tena Pullups! Now I'm curious haha. Same questions as Gem, how do you find them and what's their capacity like?
Getting away camping sounds great too, where'd you go?

Last edited:
  1. Dunedin
  2. DL mostly - I do have a little side too.
  3. Isolating, expensive and little choice of nappies.
  4. For daily use I don't currently know: Molicare premiums (alas no more) and Supercare had some cheap but reasonable plastic backed nobrand (alas no more). Stuff from Incocare is interesting but kinda expensive and who needs such high capacity for overnight?
  5. Not a good week to answer that question - I've had a cold and am generally feeling down.

m68040 said:
  1. Dunedin
  2. DL mostly - I do have a little side too.
  3. Isolating, expensive and little choice of nappies.
  4. For daily use I don't currently know: Molicare premiums (alas no more) and Supercare had some cheap but reasonable plastic backed nobrand (alas no more). Stuff from Incocare is interesting but kinda expensive and who needs such high capacity for overnight?
  5. Not a good week to answer that question - I've had a cold and am generally feeling down.
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell. Rest up, and I hope you shake off the cold quickly.

Chodis said:
Hi Gem, it's nice to know there's a few of us from Christchurch! How was the Pink concert? I've heard she's incredible live.
I don't think I've tried the Tena Maxi pullups, how do you find them? What's their capacity like?
I wouldn't normally go to see Pink but i was chaperone to my daughter and her friend (16 year olds). Dunedin must double in population when there is a big concert on.
I buy tena pullups as they are easy to get from paknsave.
They are comfortable to wear day or night and have a capacity of 1400 mls (probably not much more than 8 or 900 in reality.)

Kia Ora everyone

1. I live in New Plymouth, but I'm from overseas. I moved here 6 years ago.
2. I'm a gay cis man and pretty much a DL, but also quite little. I think my little age would be 3 -4.
3. I think it is not hard, but definitely quite lonely since the population is so small.
4. I periodicly buy rearz from incocare as is the most afforfable and only (as long as I know) abdl option sold in the country and sometimes 2 -3 cases (to make sense after the stupid overexpensive shipping) from ABU Australia.
5. I 've been 24/7 this week, since I've been out of work because of covid.

Most of the people comenting are in the south island, but I would love to do a.munch.
I think that if theres enough of us to have incocare selling abdl products, maybe they can help to start a kiwicon or something.

Reactions: JustALittleFairy, Justanotherdlnz and Chodis
Maty said:
Kia Ora everyone

2. I'm a gay cis man and pretty much a DL, but also quite little. I think my little age would be 3 -4.
3. I think it is not hard, but definitely quite lonely since the population is so small.
4. I periodicly buy rearz from incocare as is the most afforfable and only (as long as I know) abdl option sold in the country and sometimes 2 -3 cases (to make sense after the stupid overexpensive shipping) from ABU Australia.

Most of the people comenting are in the south island, but I would love to do a.munch.
I think that if theres enough of us to have incocare selling abdl products, maybe they can help to start a kiwicon or something.
Kia ora. How do you find the rearz disposable diapers? I haven't ever tried an ABDL brand.
I'm glad to hear you're able to make your covid time more bearable by going 24/7, I hope you're recovering quickly.

What's a munch? I hear that term being used for a few different things, and I'm never sure what exactly people mean. Sorry, I'm fairly inexperienced with the kink community as a whole.

Reactions: Justanotherdlnz
1. Auckland!
2. Idk honestly, I enjoy almost everything about abdl a bit tbh, being little, the diapers themselves, even the idea of being a big is kinda fun.
3. Yeah it's a bit small here and the diapers are EXPENSIVE which sucks. Would love it if the community could come together a bit more, props for making this.
4. Current I'm living high on a big order from ABU. I don't wear all the time so honestly I've been able to make this last ages. Incocare is the other obvious choice for something a bit cheaper.
5. Just work! I've been very busy unfortunately.

Reactions: Justanotherdlnz and Chodis
distract said:
1. Auckland!
2. Idk honestly, I enjoy almost everything about abdl a bit tbh, being little, the diapers themselves, even the idea of being a big is kinda fun.
3. Yeah it's a bit small here and the diapers are EXPENSIVE which sucks. Would love it if the community could come together a bit more, props for making this.
4. Current I'm living high on a big order from ABU. I don't wear all the time so honestly I've been able to make this last ages. Incocare is the other obvious choice for something a bit cheaper.
5. Just work! I've been very busy unfortunately.
Kia ora, no worries. Thank you for getting involved with the thread 😊
That's awesome that you're living high off a big order from ABU, which things would you recommend most from their site? How do they compare to the Incocare brands?
Also, I hope work settles down for you soon!

This is cool. Thanks for making this Chodis.
Where in New Zealand do you live: Palmerston north
How do you identify within the AB/DL community? I'm a DL mostly, very mildly AB and a bit of a daddy side as well.
How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand? Sucks. Not a whole lot going on, expensive and limited products and so far from all the action.
What's your favourite brand of diaper that's available here? (or shipped at a reasonable price) Well, i just came across a pretty unsuspectingly good diaper from babyonline - prevail overnights - They have one big Velcro tab on each side. They remind me very much of kid pull ups if they were made for adults (with tabs). You just have to get past the unappealing medical yellow colour. Great absorbency and mega comfy. This design should really be catered toward abdl
Anyway, my preferred is still ABU though.
What's something interesting/fun that you've done this week, or had happen to you? (not AB/DL related) Not so much. Just been another week really.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnydinobbysmolbean
Maty said:
Kia Ora everyone

Yup I agree. The best way to get the ball rolling on a real munch is to have a sponsor and a coordinator to arrange a date. Have tickets etc just like kangacon.
Someone should reach out to incocare to propose this. Maybe I will

Last edited:
Justanotherdlnz said:
This is cool. Thanks for making this Chodis.
Where in New Zealand do you live: Palmerston north
How do you identify within the AB/DL community? I'm a DL mostly, very mildly AB and a bit of a daddy side as well.
How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand? Sucks. Not a whole lot going on, expensive and limited products and so far from all the action.
What's your favourite brand of diaper that's available here? (or shipped at a reasonable price) Well, i just came across a pretty unsuspectingly good diaper from babyonline - prevail overnights - They have one big Velcro tab on each side. They remind me very much of kid pull ups if they were made for adults (with tabs). You just have to get past the unappealing medical yellow colour. Great absorbency and mega comfy. This design should really be catered toward abdl
Anyway, my preferred is still ABU though.
What's something interesting/fun that you've done this week, or had happen to you? (not AB/DL related) Not so much. Just been another week really.
No worries, thank you for joining in with the conversation!
Huh, I haven't even heard of the Prevail brand or Babyonline before. I just had a browse of their site, have you tried any of the other Prevail or Supercare products? If so, what'd you think? Also, when you say great absorbency for the Prevail Overnights, how much do they realistically hold in everyday use?

1. Christchurch.
  2. Full on DL.
  3. Hard to find products, though Incocare has been increasing amount of abdl stuff available.
  4. Probably Incontrol or Rearz from Incocare.
  5. Got to act 3 on Baldur's gate.

Reactions: Chodis and Justanotherdlnz
Do I count? I spend half my year on a small island near Auckland (the other half in the UK) but I am a Kiwi! I have been going back and forth for nearly 20 years now and love the summers, don’t like winter.
How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand? The same as anywhere, I have been ABDL in varying degrees of both for most of my life (74 now) and been through the binge/purge cycles more times than I care to mention. Now proud DL 65% and AB 35%. I have also been incontinent since I was about 30, at first just a bit unreliable then full Uic as soon as I allowed myself to be comfortable being nappies 24/7.
You are right that finding nappies, especially ABDL ons here is difficult/expensive. Incocare are really good but the shipping costs are high for getting stuff to my island. Australia is the only other option. If you buy in bulk. I wear terry nappies that I make with some plastic pants. They are the most comfortable to wear especially in our lovely hot summer. When it is very hot or I need to be super discrete I wear Abena pull-ups which I get from Radius Care. They stock many serious inco brands but none of the ABDL ones.
I like my childish side and cherish my internal ‘little boy’. The toys got bigger though.
Something non AB related is that I am nursing my wife who fell and broke her hip. Crikey it’s hard work!! But being warm makes it easier especially out on the deck with a glass of Chardonnay.

Reactions: Chodis and Justanotherdlnz
Chodis said:
No worries, thank you for joining in with the conversation!
Huh, I haven't even heard of the Prevail brand or Babyonline before. I just had a browse of their site, have you tried any of the other Prevail or Supercare products? If so, what'd you think? Also, when you say great absorbency for the Prevail Overnights, how much do they realistically hold in everyday use?
I have only tried prevail overnight from them. But I have heard supercare is an okay cheap range diaper. Worth a go I think.
Well, I only wet once during the night the times I've worn them at night and I didn't have any leaks. I drank a fair amount of water prior to bed too. I would say they hold 2L, maybe.
Also, they dont have leak guards and yet they don't seem to need them all that much to be honest.
Try them. I'm curious what others think

MangaFan said:
  1. Christchurch.
  2. Full on DL.
  3. Hard to find products, though Incocare has been increasing amount of abdl stuff available.
  4. Probably Incontrol or Rearz from Incocare.
  5. Got to act 3 on Baldur's gate.
Nice im still only on act 2 and suspect that is where I will stay for a while. It's far too addictive a game for me 😆

Reactions: MangaFan
Back