New Zealand AB/DLs Megathread

1. Wellington
  2. Pretty much just going for an AB/toddler kinda vibe
  3. I have a highschool friend who is a fellow ABDL, but other than that I haven't met any other ABDLs in person, so it can be a tad lonely
  4. Probably the various Rearz available from incocare but I'm keen to try some of the offerings from ABU at somepoint
  5. Just got back from bit of a road trip and am currently in Christchurch for the next week before flying back up north

Reactions: tnydinobbysmolbean, latexjimmy, Chodis and 1 other person
Kiwirob said:
Also https://southernstarproducts.co.nz/ is a good place for reasonable nz abdl diapers
What are they like to use? They look very much like the plastic backed I got from supercare for $10 for 10.

At $2.60 per unit I can't see why I'd buy them over, say, InControl Essentials at $2.90 - a way better nappy. If pastic-backed wasn't vital, there is the InControl Active Air from Incocare at $2.30 per unit (4000ml, velcro tapes etc) or Egosan's from BL Stringer at $1.60 per unit. (In Europe there are things like the plastic ID Expert Slip Super in bags of 28 at $1.50 NZD per unit - I would *love* someone to import thoses!)

m68040 said:
What are they like to use? They look very much like the plastic backed I got from supercare for $10 for 10.

At $2.60 per unit I can't see why I'd buy them over, say, InControl Essentials at $2.90 - a way better nappy. If pastic-backed wasn't vital, there is the InControl Active Air from Incocare at $2.30 per unit (4000ml, velcro tapes etc) or Egosan's from BL Stringer at $1.60 per unit. (In Europe there are things like the plastic ID Expert Slip Super in bags of 28 at $1.50 NZD per unit - I would *love* someone to import thoses!)

I liked them, they are medium thick but swell up a lot when wet.

They are like a budget ABU simple, similar fit and plastic feel but dont hold as much obviously.

They must have been cheaper last time I bought them. At those kind of prices I would rather order a mixed case from ABU of SDK & Simple Ultra

I Live in Southland, based between Stewart Island and Te Anau.
Due to some post surgery trauma I am Almost 24/7, but am a DL as well. I have made contact with a few people, but it’s a very quiet community here in NZ. We should be more active.
I always have a great things every week happen, I work in Fiordland so it’s an amazing place, always changing.

Reactions: Chodis and Gem007
  1. Wellington
  2. Previously much more DL but now leaning more into Little, want to explore this more
  3. We're grossly private and quiet, the degrees of separation here are prohibitive to anonymity
  4. Used to love Molicare, Tena, and Abena but they've gone downhill. Incocare has really saved the community
  5. Recently I've been learning to swordfight, it's really cool joining yet another community of nerds haha

Reactions: flybaby, tnydinobbysmolbean and Gem007
Chodis said:
Me too! It's awesome to know that there's quite a few of us 🥰
How have you found age regressing for therapy reasons, have you found a safe/open therapist who's able to facilitate those spaces?
I had a look into the Awakeri railway, it looks beautiful. I haven't actually travelled around the North Island much, it's definitely on my wishlist for the future.
I keep my age regression between just myself and would someday like a caregiver to help but as for a therapist I sort of act like my own because I don't tend to trust therapists
Totally recommend going to the railway tho!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Chodis
Kiwirob said:
Hey there, long time lurker - first time poster.

1. Dunedin
  2. Mainly DL, a little AB if my GF wants to play
  3. Met two other DLs but think I prefer to play alone
  4. Rearz select from incocare https://incocare.co.nz/rearz-diaper...-adult-diapers.html#/2-size-m/56-packsize-bag
  5. Thought it would be great idea to wear a crinkly noisy nappie to the pharmacy. My pharmacy has parking at the rear and a long hallway from the back. Going in was fine, but on the way out I was about 3 meters from the door and a woman with her kid came in. She gave me a funny smile, I'm 100% sure she heard me rustling down the hall
Welcome! We're glad you're joining in the conversations. I know for myself, it does take a while to feel comfortable stepping out of that lurker space.

If you don't mind me asking. What was it about meeting other DL's that you didn't like, and how you go about meeting them?

Also, thank you for the other online option to buy diapers!

huttkiddo said:
  1. Wellington
  2. Pretty much just going for an AB/toddler kinda vibe
  3. I have a highschool friend who is a fellow ABDL, but other than that I haven't met any other ABDLs in person, so it can be a tad lonely
  4. Probably the various Rearz available from incocare but I'm keen to try some of the offerings from ABU at somepoint
  5. Just got back from bit of a road trip and am currently in Christchurch for the next week before flying back up north
That's awesome you have a highschool friend who is a fellow ABDL. How'd you two find out about your shared interests?

Nice, how was the road trip? Where'd you end up visiting? Also, what do you think of Christchurch? As I'm always interested hearing people's opinions who don't live here.

DLwahoo said:
I Live in Southland, based between Stewart Island and Te Anau.
Due to some post surgery trauma I am Almost 24/7, but am a DL as well. I have made contact with a few people, but it’s a very quiet community here in NZ. We should be more active.
I always have a great things every week happen, I work in Fiordland so it’s an amazing place, always changing.
I've never visited that far down south, but I hear it's quite beautiful there. What do you like the most about it? What's been happening/changing there recently?

dlonthedl said:
  1. Wellington
  2. Previously much more DL but now leaning more into Little, want to explore this more
  3. We're grossly private and quiet, the degrees of separation here are prohibitive to anonymity
  4. Used to love Molicare, Tena, and Abena but they've gone downhill. Incocare has really saved the community
  5. Recently I've been learning to swordfight, it's really cool joining yet another community of nerds haha
That's epic you've been learning to swordfight, how's it going? What other nerdy communities are you a part of? Personally, I'm a huge board game nerd.

What have you found that's gone downhill with the quality of those brands of diapers?

Also, could you please explain what you meant by our degrees of separation here being prohibitive to anonymity? I don't quite follow

Chodis said:
That's epic you've been learning to swordfight, how's it going? What other nerdy communities are you a part of? Personally, I'm a huge board game nerd.

What have you found that's gone downhill with the quality of those brands of diapers?

Also, could you please explain what you meant by our degrees of separation here being prohibitive to anonymity? I don't quite follow
Swordfighting is super fun and social, our club is a safespace for the queer community and I love sparring with the battle sisters haha

Molicare aren't available as tape style any more, just the weird elastic jockstrap things that leak all the time, Tena are still pretty good but I miss the plastic backed ones, Abena just got epxensive considering the price differential to abdl brands.

NZ is tiny, and our communities are tiny fragments within that bubble, staying anon for safety is difficult when half the country is a friend of a friend

LittleBlueBird said:
staying anon for safety is difficult when half the country is a friend of a friend
Totally! Particularly down in South Island!

Reactions: latexjimmy
Hope you all are having a great day

Reactions: Chodis and latexjimmy
Hi team I’m in Dunedin south Otago
I normally wear diapers for fun
Don’t spend near enough time if them I normally wear molicare trests or megamax
I want to try lots more to find favourite
Always keen to chat with others and possibly meet up
In a ideal world I’d love a mummy or daddy
Btw I’m bi lol

m68040 said:
Totally! Particularly down in South Island!
I think we are a discrete bunch and respectful of eachother. I have also come to the conclusion (a bit late in life) that I am an alright person, not hurting anyone else and not doing anything illegal, so if I am ‘outed’ I really am not worried about it.
I met a gay man/boy in a business environment recently. He was quite ‘camp’ and delightful, humerous and knowledgeable about the business which was very serious. Painted fingernails/jewelry etc. I thought afterwards, is he really that different from me. He was behaving as himself, unabashed and confident. I feel that same, wearing my nappies under shorts or dungarees not worrying whether they are seen or not, or the childish nature of my attire. Yes, I think young people can ‘get away with it’ more easily than I can, as a 74 year old man, but as long as I am discrete I should be content with myself and not worry about what others think.

• Love
Reactions: Chodis and latexjimmy
latexjimmy said:
Hi team I’m in Dunedin south Otago
I normally wear diapers for fun
Don’t spend near enough time if them I normally wear molicare trests or megamax
I want to try lots more to find favourite
Always keen to chat with others and possibly meet up
In a ideal world I’d love a mummy or daddy
Btw I’m bi lol
I’m latex baby Jim on Fetlife to if you’re interested

Chodis said:
That's awesome you have a highschool friend who is a fellow ABDL. How'd you two find out about your shared interests?

Nice, how was the road trip? Where'd you end up visiting? Also, what do you think of Christchurch? As I'm always interested hearing people's opinions who don't live here.
I told them during a late night skype chat. I think it probably wasn't a particularly smart idea to reveal that about myself considering the pretty taboo nature of ABDL and the chance of being misunderstood, but I guess I was just feeling a bit isolated and wanted someone that I could talk to about it. I certainly felt like I had won some kind of lottery (and in hindsight dodged a bullet of my own making) when they also shared the same interests.

It was a pretty good trip; just visiting family. I like Christchurch fly down there a few times a year to visit family. I lived there for about 10 years before moving to Wellington for work and I find that it's not as dense and active as wellington though which certainly has its pros and cons

Good morning team hope we all had a good sleep and woke up wet

Reactions: JustALittleFairy and Teddy02
latexjimmy said:
Good morning team hope we all had a good sleep and woke up wet
Sure did, just a normal morning, beautiful sunrise on my little island.

Reactions: latexjimmy
  1. Canterbury's about as specific as I'm willing to be. I'm sorry :cry:
  2. i'm an age regressor! AB stuff helps with that since it's all stuff in my size.
  3. I've kept to myself in my home. Sharing my regression with others is really scary for me, but i'm trying to work on being more emotionally open with friends/partners.
  4. Bunnyhops, but even when ordering from ABU's Aussie website the shipping's HUUUGE 😥😣
  5. Nothing too exciting really, just been doing a lot of chores :whistle:

Reactions: JustALittleFairy and Chodis
Back