New Zealand AB/DLs Megathread

MangaFan said:
Been playing almost daily since I downloaded it, currently 85hrs on current playthrough.
I got up to and almost finished act 2 on about 100 hours or so. I take my time to be sure to find everything. I want to finish it but it takes so much of my time. And it's one of those games that I find myself playing until 6am before realising the time. Dangerous for me.
Now I'm looking forward to playing Final fantasy 7 rebirth when I find some time! I LOVE FF7

Reactions: latexjimmy
o
Justanotherdlnz said:
I got up to and almost finished act 2 on about 100 hours or so. I take my time to be sure to find everything. I want to finish it but it takes so much of my time. And it's one of those games that I find myself playing until 6am before realising the time. Dangerous for me.
Now I'm looking forward to playing Final fantasy 7 rebirth when I find some time! I LOVE FF7
ooo me too! I haven't played the original, and I never got to beat remake since i don't have a ps4 anymore, but the new FF7 games make me so giddy I wanna play through them SO BAD 🤩

Bunnybnuy said:
o

ooo me too! I haven't played the original, and I never got to beat remake since i don't have a ps4 anymore, but the new FF7 games make me so giddy I wanna play through them SO BAD 🤩
Oh you have to play the original! Its the perfect game. I played the original when I was a kid and then again on an emulator when I was about 20.
And the remakes are just as perfect (part one was anyway).
I hope you get a ps4, or better yet, a ps5 soon so you can play it! But be sure to finish remake first before moving on to rebirth;)

Plastic pants over our nappy’s
What is everyone’s favourite brand and why
Only reason I ask is I’m thinking about buying some soon and want to get the best out there

latexjimmy said:
Plastic pants over our nappy’s
What is everyone’s favourite brand and why
Only reason I ask is I’m thinking about buying some soon and want to get the best out there
I have tried many over the years and my favourite is Suprima. I use 1205 overnight and 1312 as my day time plastic pants. I wear my home made terry nappies under the 1312s which I shaped for the pants. They are really easy to make (or get someone else to make) comfortable and discrete. Have a look at Saveexpress in Germany, they do deliver to NZ as I have done it before.

Happy easter all! What's everyone doing for the long weekend?

Justanotherdlnz said:
Friday met the new gardener, dinner with friends Saturday, Sunday morning meditation, then chill on the deck, lovely and warm weather, now cooking the dinner with glass of Hawkes Bay in my hand!! Happy days.

• Love
Reactions: Justanotherdlnz and Chodis
Justanotherdlnz said:
Happy Easter 🐰
My girlfriend and I are in France for a month at the moment, currently staying with her parents but travelling all around to family/friends to meet people and see the country. So we just travelled back up to Paris from down south, and stopped at Rocamadour on the way which was pretty amazing.
Overall the trip is a bit hectic and up/down though, as we've landed in the middle of a few difficult/complex family dynamics which can be quite stressful for her to navigate.

How about you?

Reactions: Teddy02
Chodis said:
Happy Easter 🐰
My girlfriend and I are in France for a month at the moment, currently staying with her parents but travelling all around to family/friends to meet people and see the country. So we just travelled back up to Paris from down south, and stopped at Rocamadour on the way which was pretty amazing.
Overall the trip is a bit hectic and up/down though, as we've landed in the middle of a few difficult/complex family dynamics which can be quite stressful for her to navigate.

How about you?
Awesome trip! Inlaws are usually stress related. So I wish you luck with them and hope it all goes well.
Pro tip. Hide your diapers deeeeep in your suitcase ;)
not much for me. Just kicking back playing some video games :)

Reactions: Chodis
Justanotherdlnz said:
Awesome trip! Inlaws are usually stress related. So I wish you luck with them and hope it all goes well.
Pro tip. Hide your diapers deeeeep in your suitcase ;)
not much for me. Just kicking back playing some video games :)
Thank you 😊 Although, it's actually a diaper free trip which has its pros and cons but we're planning some kink time together when we get back which I'm looking forward to.

Nice, what are you playing at the moment, still Baldur's Gate? How's it going?

I'm playing Slay The Spire at the moment, in anticipation for when I can play the boardgame version as I'm mostly a tabletop gamer nowadays. Although, my girlfriend has all her old PS2 & PS3 games here so we're hoping to get some downtime to play some nostalgic classics at some point.

Hey I'm Jordan 29 love wearing daipers and acting like a toddler I'm.in the waikato and auckland .I'm a sissy cd little .love pink pullups and acting like a little 3 year old

Reactions: Babybub and latexjimmy
Bunnybnuy said:
i was sorta the opposite... Everyone except my mom growing up played at least one MMO, and I was no different. My vice was Maplestory! as for RPGs, everyone and their grandma's dog played pokemon at school to the point the teachers banned having a DS on campus.
I went to a boarding school in the mid 00s so not much in the way of gaming in my teens

Hi all, I’m a full on DL. I have a slight incontinence issue which means I can actually be diapered 24/7. My Mrs knows and is fully supportive and sometimes does change me. I’m based in Southland mainly on Stewart Island.
I’m pretty open about it, cos I do have a medical issue.
I order from incocare, and have a variety of diapers.
Keen to meet up

DLwahoo said:
Hi all, I’m a full on DL. I have a slight incontinence issue which means I can actually be diapered 24/7. My Mrs knows and is fully supportive and sometimes does change me. I’m based in Southland mainly on Stewart Island.
I’m pretty open about it, cos I do have a medical issue.
I order from incocare, and have a variety of diapers.
Keen to meet up
Welcome! That's awesome that your partner is supportive of it. Which diapers do you like the most from Incocare, and why?

LittleBlueBird said:
I went to a boarding school in the mid 00s so not much in the way of gaming in my teens
probably for the best you didn't, I'm pretty sure my history with MMOs has made me vulnerable to some of the industry's more predatory monetization... Looking at You, premium currencies and cash shops! :cautious:

Reactions: Justanotherdlnz
Chodis said:
Kia ora, this is a thread for AB/DLs living in New Zealand.

Purpose

To create a consistent community space for Kiwis so that we can connect and get to know one another.
We ask that people living outside of New Zealand please refrain from joining in with the conversations in this thread. Of course we still love you and want to get to know you too! But, we can do that through private conversations or by starting another thread so that this remains a space for the New Zealand AB/DL community.
As with any thread on this site, this a gentle reminder to please follow the rules of ADISC when engaging with other members of the community.

Introductory Questions
  1. Where in New Zealand do you live?
  2. How do you identify within the AB/DL community?
  3. How have you found being AB/DL in New Zealand?
  4. What's your favourite brand of diaper that's available here? (or shipped at a reasonable price)
  5. What's something interesting/fun that you've done this week, or had happen to you? (not AB/DL related)
Also, please let me know if there's anything else that you think needs to be added to this top post and I can put it in.

(From a quick search I've tagged a bunch of people who have said they're living in New Zealand, but feel free to tag anyone else that I've missed. I apologize if I've incorrectly tagged anyone, please just ignore the thread)
1. Im in chch nz,
2. Im a little/ regressor
3. Hard to find a daddy willing to commit to the dynamic
4.incocare ones
5.I drove a lot more than usual (first car)

Reactions: Chodis
Chodis said:
Welcome! That's awesome that your partner is supportive of it. Which diapers do you like the most from Incocare, and why?
Hi there I’m in south Otago

transmasclittle said:
1. Im in chch nz,
2. Im a little/ regressor
3. Hard to find a daddy willing to commit to the dynamic
4.incocare ones
5.I drove a lot more than usual (first car)
welcome to ADISC! I'm amazed at anyone who drives tbh, I'm from america originally, so driving here still sorta scares me. It's been really daunting unlearning which side of the road I can drive on 😣

Hey there all how are we

Back