• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New member, First post

GabyinPurple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Good evening, Gaby here. 64 year old transgender girl. Long time kink/fetish player, pansexual submissive bottom type. Had been reading and interested in diapers for awhile now. The other night was chatting online and got challenged to try a diaper and use it. Long story short, I did and I liked it.
No idea of my little age yet but definitely like some of the outfits that are out there. Being a bigger girl 6’2” 270 pounds is going to be a challenge.
Definitely need to find sources online etc for resources. Yes I know about Amazon and Etsy online. Heard their is a brick store in Cincinnati/Kentucky area. I am in the Central Ohio area and happy to chat with others and open to meeting?
Hugs from Gaby

Reactions: LittleKero and ILuvDiapers
GabyinPurple said:
Good evening, Gaby here. 64 year old transgender girl. Long time kink/fetish player, pansexual submissive bottom type. Had been reading and interested in diapers for awhile now. The other night was chatting online and got challenged to try a diaper and use it. Long story short, I did and I liked it.
No idea of my little age yet but definitely like some of the outfits that are out there. Being a bigger girl 6’2” 270 pounds is going to be a challenge.
Definitely need to find sources online etc for resources. Yes I know about Amazon and Etsy online. Heard their is a brick store in Cincinnati/Kentucky area. I am in the Central Ohio area and happy to chat with others and open to meeting?
Hugs from Gaby
Maybe research a place called ABdlr. It's a store located in Colorado

Reactions: GabyinPurple
GabyinPurple said:
Hugs from Gaby
Hello and welcome here. Hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

GabyinPurple said:
Hugs from Gaby
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome here. Hope you have fun 😁👍🏻
Thank you already enjoying it here.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Sealander said:
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!
Thank you. Enjoying so far.

GabyinPurple said:
Hugs from Gaby
Hi hi Gaby! Welcome to ADISC!!! I hope that we can be friends~
Big hugs from Kero!

Hello Kero. So you a Scooby fan or into pet play also? Sure we can be friends. Gaby here also into pony play is why I asked. A My Little Pony fan.

Welcome

Back