New Idea/Potential Project: Diaper Achievements!

AnotherGundalian

Diaper Changes ARE The Punishment
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi y'all! First actual post here, but I think I got something good.

Recently while thinking of the many Diaper Dares threads and how I'm gonna spend my 3 day weekend having fun wearing for the first time in a while, an idea popped into my head: achievements for wearing!

For those who may not know, achievements are found in quite a few videogames that essentially congratulate (and sometimes reward) you for doing certain tasks or meeting certain goals. Their difficulty can range from simply doing an essential task like hitting the E key, to getting 3 kills in a single 5 minute game while roller skating on the side of the wall. A lot of people take pride in the either the difficult achievements, grinding out every single one, or both.

With these achievements added into wearing (or being in Little Space as well if you're into that), I thought it'd make it more fun, or maybe encourage those who are just starting to really delve into the AB/DL scene. Feel free to use this on your own, or if you're a CG, you can use these as a fun little game of sorts, the choice is up to you!

For starters, here's a few I thought up of:

Beginner

"This Better Not Awaken Anything In Me"
•Wear a diaper for the first time

"Baby's First Steps"
•Use a diaper (or participate in something AB-related) for the first time

Easy

"OSHA Approved"
•Wear 2 or more warning labels on your diaper
(they don't need to be the real deal ofc)

"The Awakening"
•Wear diapers for a full 24 hours

Intermediate

"Just Like Ogres"
•Wear multiple layers at once

"It's Called Fashion, Sweaty"
•Create a new, stylish outfit that doesn't hide your padded state. Let yourself shine, darling!

"Well, It DOES End Up There At Some Point"
•Have both bananas and oatmeal in your diaper at the same time

"Quite the Cocktail"
•#1, #2, and climax in the same diaper

Hard

"Diaper Dabbler"
•Purchase and test 5 different brands of adult diapers

"Field Testing"
•Go on outdoor activity such as a hike and don't leak

"(Former) Bedwetter"
•Have an accident while asleep without leaking

Expert

"Lead Underwear"
•48 hours, no changes. Hope you brought plastic pants

"Stealth 100"
•Change your diaper in a public restroom without anyone noticing, no empty/closed buildings allowed, either

Hidden

"Dear Diapery"
•Wear diapers for 30 days (consecutive or not), and keep a journal logging your experiences and emotions

"Diaper Daytrip"
•Successfully go through a whole day of activities (work, errands, etc) without changing while maintaining comfort and discretion

Of course, feel free to add/modify any that you want, it's just something for fun. Feel free to comment with any on your own too! I wanna get a BUNCH and make a whole achievement "tree" of sorts out of them, so I'm all ears.

Reactions: TigerDL, Alecsam and Cottontail
Interesting and I am sure you will get lots of suggestions from the ABDL community. But as a 24/7, U-IC, I will have to avoid participating as even the expert and hidden levels are easy steps for us. Not downing the idea, as it will be fun for many, but for me, it's a bit; been there, done that, kind of thing!

Enjoy and Have Fun!!

Reactions: CptKirk and AnotherGundalian
Edgewater said:
Interesting and I am sure you will get lots of suggestions from the ABDL community. But as a 24/7, U-IC, I will have to avoid participating as even the expert and hidden levels are easy steps for us. Not downing the idea, as it will be fun for many, but for me, it's a bit; been there, done that, kind of thing!

Enjoy and Have Fun!!
Fair points about the Expert and Hidden levels. I'm merely writing as someone who wears on weekends ^^;
But if you (or anyone that wears 24/7) has any ideas I'd be down to hear of course, and might even add it to my personal "tree"

Reactions: Edgewater
Edgewater said:
But as a 24/7, U-IC, I will have to avoid participating as even the expert and hidden levels are easy steps for us.
They let Michael Jordan play basketball in the Olympics. Don't be so quick to disqualify yourself. :)

AnotherGundalian said:
"Dear Diapery"
Ha ha. Nice names, some of these. I can claim quite a few of them, but I definitely won't be submitting proof!

*Runs off to find some asbestos and radiological hazard stickers*

Belated welcome, by the way!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Intermediate
"The Long Haul"
• Go on an entire road trip without changing once

Back