• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here... Looking for a Mommy and Little friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

allybears

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi my name is ally im a little age 3-5 im looking for a mommy and maybe some little friends to hang out with!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
allybears said:
hi my name is ally im a little age 3-5 im looking for a mommy and maybe some little friends to hang out with!
Hellos 👋 nice to meet you allybears! Cute name! Is that you like Teddy bears? I'm Kitty! And I like cooking , art, classical music, cycling, piano, diapers , pacifiers, pacifiers, pacifiers, did I mention diapers !? 🤣 . Welcome to this amazing site! Chat and be happy here! Wishing you the best!

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome here little ally 👋

hello and welcome to the forum , your in luck there was an introduction yesterday where someone was looking to mommy ..have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Forced and Kittyinpink
allybears said:
Hi Allybears! Welcome to the community and I hope you find what you are looking for. Feel free to join in as you feel comfortable. Cheers!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back