New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Drat. Target and Walmart still only had the old XLs. Both had the new ones in S/M and XS, and both were completely sold out of the L. I had no idea the L was so popular.

I found a box of 28 of the new XLs at the drug store tonight. They came home with me. I'm impressed how much larger they seem - I'm damn near double the max weight and I was able to get them in place, though they are tight and the rise in the back isn't high enough. They seem quite a bit bigger than the older XLs. It may already have been soaked too - we'll see how well it absorbed the flood.

Reactions: TigerDL and DLScottsman
Riddy said:
Tops in my area is now getting the new L. Boxes of the other size are still the old style.
Go Bills!

20240316_175833.jpg20240316_180106.jpg

my walmart has them in stock now, picked up a box, they fit decent on me (6'2 250lbs ~40in waist) could use a couple more inches of rise though on my body.

Reactions: Dashsanta and TigerDL
Christopolis said:
View attachment 132244View attachment 132245

my walmart has them in stock now, picked up a box, they fit decent on me (6'2 250lbs ~40in waist) could use a couple more inches of rise though on my body.
Those don't appear to be the gap free fit. There seems to be two versions of the new prints floating around, "gap free" and non "gap free". Hoping the non version was just a transitional batch.

Reactions: GoodnitesBoy2000 and 12srepaid
Now Wegmans is getting them in. Girl’s L and Boy’s S/M.
IMG_20240316_151012730.jpeg
IMG_20240316_151022416.jpeg
XL is still in the old style but shows a manufacturing date of February 8.
IMG_20240316_151057763.jpeg

On another note. Does anyone have a pic of what the box/bag looks like with the gap- free fit?

Reactions: Dashsanta and TigerDL
From the pic on the Sams club website, it's a yellow flag on the top left of each side that says "New & Improved Gap-Free Fit"

burgern said:
From the pic on the Sams club website, it's a yellow flag on the top left of each side that says "New & Improved Gap-Free Fit"
Hmm.
Is that one only at Sam’s Club?

How's people's luck been with Amazon? I'm debating ordering more now, or later...

I have a boatload (too many, really) of girls XL that I got because they were mispriced, selling 63-count for the price of 28-count. I wear those when I'm not going out. Don't want to be caught in those... I don't much care for the prints, but they honestly work better than the boys version. I have a small supply of about 64 of the boys XL, that I'll wear if I'm more likely to be caught. They don't work as well, but it's all a balancing act. I don't actually have that many accidents, and they're usually small, so it works out...

I'm looking to order more of the boys, so I have a decent stock going forward. I'd like to see what the new ones are like, and welcome something that works better, but I also highly value the low waist of the old ones (even if they are too low in the rear), because I can completely cover them with my underwear, but just barely. They sit flush with the top of my underwear, and I have to make sure everything is adjusted just right. So, I would get value out of both the old and the new...

I'm actually surprised the new ones have the high waist. For the target audience, I'd have thought it was already high enough. The high waist is a real surprise to me.

At the moment, I can't even wear, because I seem to have an invisible rash (it's the strangest thing; it hurts intermittently, but there's no visible irritation; it's been hanging around for a month or two; the pain isn't intense enough to be nerve pain, either, it has the very distinctive sensation of actual skin irritation; it's like I'm hovering right on the edge of a much worse rash, maybe), and I'm just lucky that my accidents are infrequent enough that I can get away with not wearing, for the most part... So part of me is wondering if I should even be buying anything, or if this is more of a binge behavior. But from a practical standpoint for getting out of the house and not worrying about what people may see, boys is the way to go, and if I want more than just 64 low-rise GoodNites on hand, now's the time, I guess.

I
Christopolis said:
View attachment 132244View attachment 132245

will send a highly irresponsible amount of money for a pack of these. I LITERALLY can’t find XL’s ANYWHERE. I hope Amazon ships the new XL’s because I ordered a 60 pack of them last night.

DelC said:
How's people's luck been with Amazon? I'm debating ordering more now, or later...

I have a boatload (too many, really) of girls XL that I got because they were mispriced, selling 63-count for the price of 28-count. I wear those when I'm not going out. Don't want to be caught in those... I don't much care for the prints, but they honestly work better than the boys version. I have a small supply of about 64 of the boys XL, that I'll wear if I'm more likely to be caught. They don't work as well, but it's all a balancing act. I don't actually have that many accidents, and they're usually small, so it works out...

I'm looking to order more of the boys, so I have a decent stock going forward. I'd like to see what the new ones are like, and welcome something that works better, but I also highly value the low waist of the old ones (even if they are too low in the rear), because I can completely cover them with my underwear, but just barely. They sit flush with the top of my underwear, and I have to make sure everything is adjusted just right. So, I would get value out of both the old and the new...

I'm actually surprised the new ones have the high waist. For the target audience, I'd have thought it was already high enough. The high waist is a real surprise to me.

At the moment, I can't even wear, because I seem to have an invisible rash (it's the strangest thing; it hurts intermittently, but there's no visible irritation; it's been hanging around for a month or two; the pain isn't intense enough to be nerve pain, either, it has the very distinctive sensation of actual skin irritation; it's like I'm hovering right on the edge of a much worse rash, maybe), and I'm just lucky that my accidents are infrequent enough that I can get away with not wearing, for the most part... So part of me is wondering if I should even be buying anything, or if this is more of a binge behavior. But from a practical standpoint for getting out of the house and not worrying about what people may see, boys is the way to go, and if I want more than just 64 low-rise GoodNites on hand, now's the time, I guess.
Here in West Georgia, I ordered a small pack of both the XL and L. Well I received the new XL, but the L was the old version.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
goodniteslover12 said:
Those don't appear to be the gap free fit. There seems to be two versions of the new prints floating around, "gap free" and non "gap free". Hoping the non version was just a transitional batch.
I sure hope that the "Gap Free" from Sams Club gets transitioned to the new designs.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and GoodnitesBoy2000
So, ordered a 63-count boys XL last night. Already showed up. A number of things to note.

First off, I ordered from Amazon. GoodNites themselves weren't eligible to be marked as a gift. They explicitly did not have a checkbox for marking them as a gift at checkout, when everything else had that checkbox, which I marked. Previously, marking these as a gift would get them put in Amazon packaging, hiding the shipping box, and containing slips of paper with gift messages. At least, that was the case with a 28-count, as well as a full case of Abena L4s (I think my M4s were purchased as individual packs). While I couldn't mark the GoodNites as a gift, as has happened previously, they still came with a gift note slip. It seems Amazon just marks the whole order as a gift, and ignores your individual selections.

What's different this time, is that instead of being inside an Amazon box with a gift slip, they shipped in their manufacturer's box, with the gift slip held in a plastic sleeve on the outside of the box. This was despite the checkout warning me that it would ship in manufacturer's packaging that might show what's inside, and allowing me to select Amazon packaging to hide what's inside. The Amazon packaging was not used, even though I told them to do so. So, despite ending up being processed as a gift (even though I didn't/couldn't request that), and being explicitly marked to ship in Amazon packaging, they still used the manufacturer's box. I've previously told people that marking as a gift will address your privacy concerns. I guess not.

The manufacturer's box itself is fairly discreet. Just a big G, 63 count, and Kimberly-Clark on each side. Not so discreet is the gap between the box's flaps. The boxes are glued, rather than taped, to avoid people damaging the product with box cutters (there's even a graphic, telling you not to use a box cutter). There's a very useful gap to get your fingers into for opening the box. That gap amounts to a hole around one inch by half an inch, which clearly shows the bags inside.

Previously, the bags inside bulk shipping boxes of GoodNites showed very little through that gap, pretty much just a blue field and some stars. As someone mentioned earlier, they've redone the bags in the bulk shipping boxes. They're no longer generic, nondescript GoodNites bags that only use one color of ink, and don't even bother to say boys or girls (really silly that they didn't at least do that). They're full color retail packages, just without a barcode, and with a message about not being for retail sail. One result of this is that there's an "dn," or other string of characters from the name, prominently lined up with the hole in the box. If someone is familiar with GoodNites, and especially their current branding, it will be glaringly obvious what's in the box. But hey, it's something that will probably only be recognized by people familiar with the product. On the plus side, I could tell I had new packaging without opening the box, because it's the new solid text, not the letters made up of dots/stars.

Also of note with the new packaging, it mentions Quicksorb, but says nothing about gap-free fit.

The GoodNites I received came with the new prints, with extra tall and differently-elasticated blue leak guards, and are significantly higher in rise than the old ones. The padding may be slightly thinner, and I'm unsure, but it may be a hair wider than the old ones, and when I say a hair, I mean maybe an eighth of an inch to a quarter of an inch. Comparing old and new ones straight out of the package, the pad definitely appears significantly wider on the new ones, but when I take a closer look, it appears appears the same. I'm not sure if that's the gap-free fit or not.

It's possible that they've just needed to move away from that name, because it could land them in legal trouble if there's a gap.

My new GoodNites are marked with the identifier GN6C at the back right top corner of pant. GoodNites XL from when they were first introduced, on the other hand, are marked GN6I. (I as in India). I'm no longer sure what these designations mean. It's always kind of seemed like they represented revisions, but...that's a lower letter, so I'm puzzled. Perhaps they reset the sequence now and then? The letter may even represent a factory. Hard to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Diaper patrol will you please not post pictures like this? I'm not a mod but I've been here a long time and this seems more like Tumblr material than adisc. Just my opinion though.

After weeks of not finding the new ones at Publix I decided to bite the bullet and go to Walmart. They had the new ones only in packs for boys xl every other option they had new in packs and cases. Prod date is 2.21.24. but you won't need to see that these packs look entirely different with a darker/more grey color and a different, more biodegradable material.

I've come to the conclusion that users on this site don't know how big an inch is lmao. That said, with the old xl I had to make sure that I had them positioned correctly or they wouldn't completely cover my crack when lying on my back. They fixed this a little by making them slightly taller for the September run and they've fixed it entirely with the new ones. They are a little taller, not much, but the fit is a lot better because of the design. It seems they put some effort into seeing how these fit on people for the size range instead of just keeping the same ratios from the smaller sizes. Like the advertising said, it is gap free for me and very comfortable. I'm not as worried about leaks when in bed but I haven't tested this yet. Overall, a huge improvement and definite step in the right direction.

Reactions: Dashsanta, jcwilliams343, jamiejamie and 1 other person
zultan said:
Diaper patrol will you please not post pictures like this? I'm not a mod but I've been here a long time and this seems more like Tumblr material than adisc. Just my opinion though.
I agree 100% It paints a very bad image for Goodnites and other brands, and who they are supposed to be for.

Reactions: jcwilliams343, zultan and jamiejamie
12srepaid said:
I agree 100% It paints a very bad image for Goodnites and other brands, and who they are supposed to be for.
I'm hoping he takes it down or a mod does (should've became one when I had the chance ten years ago). What if someone googles and this is what comes up?

zultan said:
I'm hoping he takes it down or a mod does (should've became one when I had the chance ten years ago). What if someone googles and this is what comes up?
What did I miss?

goodniteslover12 said:
What did I miss?
Looks like the post was deleted. A user posted a couple sentences about the new ones followed by five or six pictures with him wearing one that was pretty wet. but really it seemed more like an excuse for exhibitionism. None of the pictures were just goodnites, all of the pictures showed part of his face except for the close up of his butt with him bent over. Some uncomfortable close ups of the genital/diaper region with an emphasis on the dong bulge.

Reactions: Honeywell6180 and jcwilliams343
goodniteslover12 said:
What did I miss?
Just a guy showing off the new Goodnites while wearing in different positions like intended for Tumblr or Diaper-bois websites.

jamiejamie said:
Just a guy showing off the new Goodnites while wearing in different positions like intended for Tumblr or Diaper-bois websites.
Gotta give him credit for the camera work on that booty pic though. I don't like men or seeing people in diapers but i said "dayumn" out loud when I saw that one 😂. Work it diaper boi. Just maybe not here lol (and with a product designed for teens/autism).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and diaperpatrol
Back