New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

12srepaid said:
Maybe not right now, but I would think that Drynites will follow pretty soon after. How long after Goodnites got XS, did Drynites get XS?
My DL origin story didn't include a pull-ups phase, I went from a quite large size 6 own brand straight into Medium Tena Slips (and looking back the first year or so when Tena Mediums were a little more swaddling / the perfect ratio of slightly too big but I felt babyish anyway ...was amazing) ...so in answer to your question I just don't know.
-
BW

Diaperboy4 said:
Lmao I just realized I put "LX" instead of "XL"

Reactions: Diaperboy4
If for any reason a European / English pull-ups fan wants info on this via here first (?!) Drynites categorise sizes by age, and I think if they released a Spider-Man covered product for 17 year olds it wouldn't sell! The biggest Drynites are for 57kg
...Goodnites XL are for 69kg ...I hadn't realised just how impressively kinda bigger that is.
But there's nothing on the Drynites site about this.
If Europe and the UK get them they may be called something technical like 8-15+ , it's an unknown at this point.
-
BW

Last edited:
So goodnites allows nearly 2 stones heavier people to use goodnites, I think I’ll swap! Drynites leak a bit on me.

12srepaid said:
I sure hope that ABDL's aren't going out to buy all of the packs of L & XL.
Please save enough for the kids/teens that really do need them.
That might cause the shortage you warn of. Buy what you want. Stores will gauge demand and stock accordingly. If they see lots of interest more stores will carry them. The market needs accurate information to work smoothly.

Reactions: goodnitesco96, CodyBaby, TigerDL and 2 others
Guys I made a post about how the new goodnites are in stores now and you’re having an exposition on jumbo pack sizes. Is nobody excited? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, hanzertas, curiouslittle1 and 2 others
zultan said:
Guys I made a post about how the new goodnites are in stores now and you’re having an exposition on jumbo pack sizes. Is nobody excited? Lmao
Even in a perfect world, there will be people who manage to find something to complain about.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Absammy
zultan said:
I'm beyond excited for them. HOWEVER... i went to 4 different stores yesterday and not a single one had any of the boys L/XL, the new L nor the new XL out yet...

EDIT: I went and checked Target, Walgreens and Amazon and they still don't have any availability on any of the new sizes yet...

Last edited:
curiouslittle1 said:
I'm beyond excited for them. HOWEVER... i went to 4 different stores yesterday and not a single one had any of the boys L/XL, the new L nor the new XL out yet...

EDIT: I went and checked Target, Walgreens and Amazon and they still don't have any availability on any of the new sizes yet...
Hopefully within the next week, or so, they will be available. I'm sure I'll be waiting longer to see them, as I'm currently living in Canada.

Prairie said:
That might cause the shortage you warn of. Buy what you want. Stores will gauge demand and stock accordingly. If they see lots of interest more stores will carry them. The market needs accurate information to work smoothly.
That was not my thought process. I just want Goodnites to go out to those they're intended for.

Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
12srepaid said:
That was not my thought process. I just want Goodnites to go out to those they're intended for.
This is true, but so isn't the issue of supply and demand...

So they were supposedly released a few days early, but getting them to the retailers is the issue here... they should have already had these at the stores for official sale this weekend if that was the case, because more and more retailers are showing listing for the new sizes, but nobody has them... 😡😡😡Screenshot_20210228-093854_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, Goodnitesdude0127 and hanzertas
hanzertas said:
With Goodnites particularly, I have never quite understood why it isn't tied to the # of days between orders, since you are ostensibly only using one per night. Do a 35 count one month supply box. That gives you a little leeway. OTOH, I guess there are always middle of the night accidents, naptimes, long car rides, etc.
Amazon actually advertised the 99 count S/M and (previously) 75 count L/XL as "one month supply packs". I made note of that a while ago in this thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/goodnites-on-amazon-one-month-supply-pack.142095/
Although this might have changed as Amazon moved around the listings on their website.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanzertas
TigerDL said:
Amazon actually advertised the 99 count S/M and (previously) 75 count L/XL as "one month supply packs". I made note of that a while ago in this thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/goodnites-on-amazon-one-month-supply-pack.142095/
Although this might have changed as Amazon moved around the listings on their website.
That's interesting. The One Month Supply marketing is always interesting to me. I always think for baby diapers its on the low end of what a month supply would actually be! Huggies "one month supply" box for Little Movers Size 6 was 104. That seems more like a 3 weeks supply to me.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
12srepaid said:
As someone who spent over a decade working in executive supply chain, allow me to assure you all that it is not the consumers’ responsibility to manage the supply and demand of any product.

Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
cnolan said:
As someone who spent over a decade working in executive supply chain, allow me to assure you all that it is not the consumers’ responsibility to manage the supply and demand of any product.
True, but customers should be somewhat thoughtful of other customers.

Sorry, if I care more for kids/teens needs, than for our wants. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s and hanzertas
12srepaid said:

Yeah, especially since there has been such a long shortage. I’m gonna hold off probably till the middle or late of March myself. Hopefully by then the production line has stabilized and everyone who needs GoodNites have got them.

Also, on a completely different note, 69 pages babey 😎

Reactions: TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s, Goodnitesdude0127 and 2 others
I know, this post has really rocketed.

12srepaid said:

This passive-aggressive holier-than-thou attitude is quite unwarranted. If anything, you‘re artificially stifling demand and hurting the long-term supply with the misguided intent of stabilizing the short-term supply.

If you want things, buy them. The supplier will take action accordingly.

If you really, truly have altruistic intentions, follow the lead of the retailers. If there’s an *actual* supply shortage, you’ll see individual retailers imposing rationing measures. We’ve seen this with things like paper towels and toilet paper. Suppliers and retailers are in a position to make informed decisions based on data, unlike us consumers who have nothing but guesses and anecdotal experiences to go off of.

Reactions: flash890, grst, TigerDL and 5 others
CommanderCrayfish said:
Not to sound like a pedant, but L/XL actually came in packs of 13 until 2009 (the girls designs that year were purple butterflies), when it dropped to 12 per pack.
I was kind of out of the loop with Goodnites for a while, since I stopped wearing them for bedwetting in 2004 and didn't buy any for ABDL purposes until 2009 or 2010.

12srepaid said:

Prairie said:
Are ABDLs who are interested in Goodnites a big enough market to make that much of a dent?

Back