New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Prairie said:
Goodnites size L, we essentially got these beginning of last year when the new prints first came out and the elastic was tight. I still have a few boxes of those. Not sure why people are excited that these are on the shelves again.

More theorizing about that issue last year. Either it was intentional and they wanted to see if it fit some kids better, and see if they really needed them to be larger. Or it was unintentional and they still were able to get this insight. If lots of feedback was that the tighter ones fit their kid better, then they had the justification to split L/XL.
Omg omg omg if this is the case .... EVERYONE WHO IS PROPER SIZE IS EXCITED. I am 90 pounds skinny 32 year old and they were PREFECT. 31” hips, 26” ish waist. So technically with hips that size I should fit all medium ABDL diapers since they start at 29-30” for most (they are huge .... and tapes overlay and go up to my rib cage). So i still think maybe this proved to them That there is a HUGE part of their market that uses their product above their weight range.

I was 100 pounds and 32” hips I think When they came in and I tried originally. They pulled up fine, even with one hand with no rips. and they stayed up when wet! The currents ones sag down 4 inches once wet or once pulled up/down a few times. I have to pull them up multiple times an hour.

Reactions: TigerDL, Goodnitesdude0127 and Weatheronthe8s
Aaaaggggghhh, this waiting is killing me already!!! I sooooo wanna get these already... nobody else has any kind of updates to report??? No additional confirmation of any of the larger pack sizes or anything???

Last edited:
According to Facebook, they are officially out as of yesterday (Feb 25). As others have said, the site has them listed, but they are out of stock as of now (I'm sure that their system just hasn't updated yet).

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
NEW LARGE'S ARE ON AMAZON!!!Screenshot_20210226-095601_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Also, the 63ct for the new XL confirmed as well. No listing yet though...Screenshot_20210226-100003_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Beowulf
Sams club has the large in-stock now but not the xl’s yet. 4E957B49-4DE7-48A9-B7E6-8D9FD494EF50.jpeg

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, INTrePid, Beowulf and 4 others
Bp220 said:
Sams club has the large in-stock now but not the xl’s yet. View attachment 50626
This makes me wonder if there's gonna be an in-between pack size for the XL 28 & 63ct box... because if they are selling the 58, what will the XL box size be???

argh, places are getting the L, but no one seems to be getting the XL yet!

Reactions: TigerDL and curiouslittle1
cnolan said:
argh, places are getting the L, but no one seems to be getting the XL yet!
I know, soooooo annoying!!! 🤬🤬🤬

curiouslittle1 said:
This makes me wonder if there's gonna be an in-between pack size for the XL 28 & 63ct box... because if they are selling the 58, what will the XL box size be???
This is from the sams club app

Attachments

• 01B69D3D-2893-4BE7-B1FC-9C015ECBED97.png
    01B69D3D-2893-4BE7-B1FC-9C015ECBED97.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Beowulf, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
Honestly, I've been kind of taking KC's word for it and figuring we won't see these on store shelves before March 1.

Screenshot_20210226-121234.png
Looks like March 2, according to this particular Amazon listing.

Reactions: TigerDL
hodori779 said:
View attachment 50634
Odd that it lists the old L/XL. Maybe there's some of that leftover in a warehouse?

Aaaahhhh! The hype is real!!!!!!

Why does this all feel like the ABDL equivalent of waiting for your favorite band to come out at a concert? Feel like we should start chanting Good-nites Good-Nites in unison. :p

• Haha
Reactions: blaincorrous, TigerDL, CodyBaby and 2 others
hodori779 said:
View attachment 50634
Yeah... thats definitely NOT the right listing... thats still for the old L/XL size...

This is the current listing for the new XL Jumbo packs:Screenshot_20210226-173550_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'd love to see someone model for us the size differences between the old X/XL, then the new L and XL.

Lewis Badger said:
I'd love to see someone model for us the size differences between the old X/XL, then the new L and XL.
I have searched on youtube and I couldn't find anything sadly

Back