New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
Prairie said:
As a reminder, through March 7th you can join Sam's Club for $45 for a year then get a free $45 gift card immediately, making membership essentially free. This way you can get their better prices on Goodnites. Link: https://specialoffer.samsclub.com/

Also, the Amazon Goodnites page showing all the sizes: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Goodnites®/page/7D28B0D9-41AD-4CEE-9497-5A1C61CA524E
If you click on the banner at the top the highlights the new XL size, it will bring you to all the new L & XL size pack options... the new L size is available in the larger box sizes, but NONE of the new XL stuff is available yet...

Reactions: TigerDL and pampers47
Saw l/xl boys goodnites were in stock at my target s this morning so decided to check it out after work. Still no boys gns or up ups in any size that would fit us but thought you guys might be interested to know the new l girls have dropped and are in stock at my target. All of the smaller sizes are still old stock though

curiouslittle1 said:
Yeah... thats definitely NOT the right listing... thats still for the old L/XL size...

This is the current listing for the new XL Jumbo packs:View attachment 50640
9 count is considered a “jumbo pack”?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, CodyBaby and 12srepaid
cnolan said:
The amount and wording is crap to be honest. Looking forward to the larger sizes though. I'm about 6'3 190 and the old L/Xl's fit me perfectly, would wish for maybe something a little taller, which I'm hoping the new size will be. They're good for almost 2 floodings which is great too. Also want to see the new designs, liked the camo designs where you could see wetness easier.

cnolan said:
Exactly! Does make any sense at all.

After all this are the European and English branch of Goodnites (Drynites) not doing this size change? Am seeing no evidence on UK packaging.
-
(Not fully back ...like that matters)
-
BW
P.S Drynites are marketed on the packaging to ages, biggest size is 8-15 ages ...not looking good this!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I always thought it was funny how the Jumbo packs are the smallest industry wide. That being said, nine in a bag is rather ridiculous. At least do 14.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, TigerDL, CodyBaby and 1 other person
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
After all this are the European and English branch of Goodnites (Drynites) not doing this size change? Am seeing no evidence on UK packaging.
-
(Not fully back ...like that matters)
-
BW
P.S Drynites are marketed on the packaging to ages, biggest size is 8-15 ages ...not looking good this!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe not right now, but I would think that Drynites will follow pretty soon after. How long after Goodnites got XS, did Drynites get XS?

I too agree that whoever came up with "Jumbo" pack being the smallest definitely wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

And @hanzertas the small packs have always been that small, even since they came out... the L size was originally a 9ct, then the XL that came out a few years later wound up being the 9ct... And complaints like that is WHY they came out with the bigger packs... if 9's not enough, there's the 28... if 28's not enough, there's the 46. And if 46 isn't enough, then there's the 63...

Reactions: TigerDL, hanzertas and 12srepaid
curiouslittle1 said:
I too agree that whoever came up with "Jumbo" pack being the smallest definitely wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

And @hanzertas the small packs have always been that small, even since they came out... the L size was originally a 9ct, then the XL that came out a few years later wound up being the 9ct... And complaints like that is WHY they came out with the bigger packs... if 9's not enough, there's the 28... if 28's not enough, there's the 46. And if 46 isn't enough, then there's the 63...
The orignal jumbo back for L/XL was 12 then they dropped it down to 11. I did once find a 6-pack in Dollar General, but that does not seem to be common.

Riddy said:
The orignal jumbo back for L/XL was 12 then they dropped it down to 11. I did once find a 6-pack in Dollar General, but that does not seem to be common.
They all have dropped qty per pack over the years, not just GoodNites...

And yes, I was able to get a 6ct pack, but mine came from Walmart. Ordered it online a while ago.

curiouslittle1 said:

With Goodnites particularly, I have never quite understood why it isn't tied to the # of days between orders, since you are ostensibly only using one per night. Do a 35 count one month supply box. That gives you a little leeway. OTOH, I guess there are always middle of the night accidents, naptimes, long car rides, etc.

Reactions: TigerDL and curiouslittle1
hanzertas said:
With Goodnites particularly, I have never quite understood why it isn't tied to the # of days between orders, since you are ostensibly only using one per night. Do a 35 count one month supply box. That gives you a little leeway. OTOH, I guess there are always middle of the night accidents, naptimes, long car rides, etc.
This, and those kids who are special needs and aren't potty trained yet...

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, TigerDL, CodyBaby and 2 others
Hey everyone - Apparently, according to Reddit, some Meijer locations now have the XL Goodnites in stock! Anyone who can verify this in their location? I haven't been to one yet.
Screenshot_20210227-230110.png

Reactions: TigerDL
I sure hope that ABDL's aren't going out to buy all of the packs of L & XL.
Please save enough for the kids/teens that really do need them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, hanzertas, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Riddy said:
Not to sound like a pedant, but L/XL actually came in packs of 13 until 2009 (the girls designs that year were purple butterflies), when it dropped to 12 per pack.

Thank you! This is a big relief

Joshtheidiot said:
Omg I love the new designs for L and LX! Can't wait till they come out!
Same!

Can anyone else confirm Meijer has them?

Back