Goodnites on Amazon: "One Month Supply Pack"

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I noticed something that you all might get a kick out of. On Amazon, they have two count options for boxes of Goodnites. The smaller count box is called "Smaller QTY Pack," which is 44 counts of XS or S/M or 34 counts of L/XL. The larger option is called "One Month Supply Pack" (or "Stock Up Pack" in the product title), which has 99 S/M or 75 L/XL. I didn't know there were 75-99 nights in a month! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, yes, I get that nighttime isn't the only time people would use Goodnites, which is probably why there are more than 28-31 counts in a "one month" supply, but given that its intended use/market is for overnight/bedwetting, I would think they would count it using number of nights. Unless parents are changing their children 1-2 times in the night to use 2-3 Goodnites a night :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I just found this humorous, and thought others might too. Have a good one!

That is funny...but given the crappy absorbency of Goodnites compared to real diapers, parents probably do have to change their children several times a night or double-diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
What if you have twins? :p

• Wow
TigerDL said:
I noticed something that you all might get a kick out of. On Amazon, they have two count options for boxes of Goodnites. The smaller count box is called "Smaller QTY Pack," which is 44 counts of XS or S/M or 34 counts of L/XL. The larger option is called "One Month Supply Pack" (or "Stock Up Pack" in the product title), which has 99 S/M or 75 L/XL. I didn't know there were 75-99 nights in a month! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, yes, I get that nighttime isn't the only time people would use Goodnites, which is probably why there are more than 28-31 counts in a "one month" supply, but given that its intended use/market is for overnight/bedwetting, I would think they would count it using number of nights. Unless parents are changing their children 1-2 times in the night to use 2-3 Goodnites a night :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I just found this humorous, and thought others might too. Have a good one!
A lot of goodnites buyers are special needs parents of kids who are too big for traditional pullups but too small for adult diapers. I would imagine those kids use more than one diaper a day

Back