New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

The reposting is strong with this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
Rmitc87988 said:
I was very upset with Ninjamas. They got our hopes up and they where not true to size.
I was very upset too, especially when Ninjamas matched the numbers as Goodnites far as count and size (minus the +) but their L/XL are still smaller than what Underjams were. Only big fault with UJ's was their weak side panels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmitc87988 and curiouslittle1
RedPandaDL said:
It is just like with underwear. Not everyone likes the same style. GoodNites fit adults like bikini underwear or low rise at best. Some people don’t like that fit.
“Bikini underwear” = diaper lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Jedi1768 said:
Only asking questions (no offense implied). How does a product fit a 36-38 inch waist individual but not a 30 inch individual? Just want to learn more.
I tried small north shore pull ups and they leaked halfway through a tiny bladder release Standing up, I get 2-3 full bladders in goodnites without leaking (unless i sit down). It just didn’t fit my body shape. I think that is what is happening here. even me being right in the correct weight - 90 pounds, 30” hips and being a girl so no bulky package at front .... they still a touch too small in the bum - they would be so much more comfy and better if the back was wider. It’s fine because I don’t need them but if I was using because of incontience, I’m not sure if I would feel safe in them because sometimes they shift to one side at the back.

Reactions: wheelsondown
Jedi1768 said:
Only asking questions (no offense implied). How does a product fit a 36-38 inch waist individual but not a 30 inch individual? Just want to learn more.
I just don't like the fit of any goodnites. They are too narrow and create a gap then leak. The ones I wear are alot wider throughout and fit more like a diaper and I've never had a leak with them.

jambi66441 said:
I just don't like the fit of any goodnites. They are too narrow and create a gap then leak. The ones I wear are alot wider throughout and fit more like a diaper and I've never had a leak with them.
I have never worn GoodNites, although I might try just for the heck of it. I like more coverage as well. Out of curiosity, what pull-ups do you wear?

Got my sample today! I will definitely be buying these in march!

Reactions: 12srepaid
Try-on video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So, I'm wet now - gave it a pretty decent wetting earlier, and it held it all, although it did leak slightly from the side, possibly because I wet quickly and maybe it wet over the leakguards, I'm not certain. One thing that the XL does not seem to improve upon from the L size is that the width does not appear to be any bigger, which is a bit surprising, and a bit disappointing. I wet it a second time since (slower this time) and so far it's holding all with ease. Super comfortable, even when wet.

Oh, and not sure this is true of all Pulblix supermarkets, but the one by me in Central FL has cases of L/XL goodnites (at least in girls) on clearance. Normal price is $29, marked down to $14.

Reactions: bakukid23, Rmitc87988, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
jambi66441 said:
I'm 5'9 and 127 lbs. Maybe my definition of "fit" is different than most. I've tried the new XL and they are nowhere near comfortable nor usable.
Is that to say they’re too big? Too small? Too ...?

eddy200 said:
Is that to say they’re too big? Too small? Too ...?
Read the rest of the posts and you will have your answer.

Reactions: TigerDL and tdlrfootedpjs
RedPandaDL said:
Read the rest of the posts and you will have your answer.
Ok, I went back into the thread and they’re too small and also to narrow apparently. Sorry I didn’t jump to a deep dive of a 800 comment thread, i was just trying to gauge generally the overall way the new xl goodnites fit.

Forum nazis these days ... 🙄

Reactions: TigerDL, NuzzleWuzzle and DiaperedBedwetter1998
eddy200 said:
Ok, I went back into the thread and they’re too small and also to narrow apparently. Sorry I didn’t jump to a deep dive of a 800 comment thread, i was just trying to gauge generally the overall way the new xl goodnites fit.

Not really his fault, they have been playing 100 questions of why there not good enough neither. I think he had enough of the questions. Jmo

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, TigerDL, RedPandaDL and 2 others
tdlrfootedpjs said:
Not really his fault, they have been playing 100 questions of why there not good enough neither. I think he had enough of the questions. Jmo
Haha, I’m not really mad, just can’t stop thinking ’soup nazi’ lol
I guess I was a little forward ... sorry

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, TigerDL, tdlrfootedpjs and 2 others
eddy200 said:

Sorry, it just seems like every thread the last couple days, people have been asking questions that were already asked and answered. And as mentioned this question got a little ridiculous previously. Sorry I took it out on you.

I love the soup nazi episode, lol.

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, TigerDL, Subtlerustle and 4 others
RedPandaDL said:
Sorry, it just seems like every thread the last couple days, people have been asking questions that were already asked and answered. And as mentioned this question got a little ridiculous previously. Sorry I took it out on you.

I love the soup nazi episode, lol.
Yeah I’m sorry. Back in the day we were a little fanatical on people for not reading and searching the forums for like literally anything and it started getting under my skin as it made the site uncomfortable for new users - but I also totally get your frustration. Anyways, don’t want to totally hijack this thread ...

I got mine today but haven’t tried them yet. I got the striped version 😒 I was hoping for the camo ...

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, TigerDL, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
eddy200 said:
Yeah I’m sorry. Back in the day we were a little fanatical on people for not reading and searching the forums for like literally anything and it started getting under my skin as it made the site uncomfortable for new users - but I also totally get your frustration. Anyways, don’t want to totally hijack this thread ...

I got mine today but haven’t tried them yet. I got the striped version 😒 I was hoping for the camo ...
I got the striped one too.

3C57CFFE-4929-429F-B0E1-3B689171B616.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, FudgedInLuvs, TigerDL and 3 others
I loved seeing this thread blow up! I've been literally checking this thread everyday from the start. I am 18 and live at home so I was not able to get a sample but I am so hyped about the XL. I am on the heavier side and the L/XL just fits me barely.
With that said, I will continue to ignore the people that like to hijack the thread and compare this product to real adult diapers, we all know that they don't really compare, some of us just want to wear a real children's pull-up. Nothing on the adult side can compare to goodnites and they increased the size range, that is a big deal for our community.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Reactions: TigerDL, Sgdlboy, cnolan and 2 others
Ok, finally tried on the new XL. I’m 5’11 and 140 lbs. honest thoughts.... they fit better than the previous generation L/XL but they still feel one size too small for me in rise and coverage, although the coverage is vastly improved. So I don’t think these will end up in regular rotation although I haven’t tried wetting them yet. Even so, I don’t usually base real world practicality on the experience of one diaper alone, so when they’re readily available we’ll see how they fare 3-5 in based on performance. Who knows? Maybe they’ll be the perfect thing for short and discrete outings.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back